Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 09-03-2017, 10:16 AM   #1
biggirlluvher

biggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbiggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbiggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Thoughts on touching

I believe I already posted about a childhood friend of mine I have known since elementary school that had done a fair amount of yo-yoing weight-wise for most of his life. I may have mentioned he showed me a photo of himself at his heaviest and asked me if I remembered him being that big. He told me he was considering gaining back some weight. He was the biggest eater among my group of friends. I was second but my metabolism was fast and I never really gained mass and size until my mid-20s when I started lifting weights. Fast forward now to 2017 where he lost 50-75lbs after what he said was a weight loss challenge at his work while I have achieved my goal weight of 250lbs for the second time in two years.

I've noticed that especially this year during the few times we have meet, he has managed to make not-so-subtle-as-he-thinks touches at my arms, pecs, belly, back and side. Last month, we met up at an event I was supposed to have DJed and at some point during our talking to each other, he did what I think he thought was a subtle slap against my bicep in the guise of being friendly/guys being guys type thing.

Last night, we were at a farewell party for a DJ mutual friend of ours. I had seen him seated in front of the DJ booth at the event for at least an hour. I purposely stayed near the DJ booth and at some point in the night I felt a hand on my love handle as a means to get my attention. It was him. I played oblivious to it again and we chatted briefly.

Finally, we met up again at another venue that the mutual DJ friend of ours was performing later that night. The venue was not to his liking and he decided to leave but not without touching the center of chest/top of my belly in the guise of "ha ha! you stay here if you want, I'm taking off".

I would like your thoughts & theories on what has been going on between us and how I should handle this.
biggirlluvher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2017, 11:03 AM   #2
fuelingfire

fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

From the title of the thread, this is not what I was expecting. Sounds outside of social norms. The first question, is he straight? If he is, I have no idea what he is doing.
Old 09-03-2017, 11:29 AM   #3
biggirlluvher

biggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbiggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbiggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuelingfire View Post
From the title of the thread, this is not what I was expecting. Sounds outside of social norms. The first question, is he straight? If he is, I have no idea what he is doing.
He's been married for a few years now.
Old 09-03-2017, 11:50 AM   #4
fuelingfire

fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Do you think he is trying to weird you out?
Old 09-03-2017, 11:50 AM   #5
fuelingfire

Would that fit his sense of humor?
Old 09-03-2017, 11:52 AM   #6
biggirlluvher

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuelingfire View Post
Do you think he is trying to weird you out?
I have some theories of my own on this but hope to get some outside perspectives before stating them.
Old 09-03-2017, 12:06 PM   #7
fuelingfire

Marriage doesn't really mean he is straight.
Old 09-05-2017, 10:53 PM   #8
biggirlluvher

My theory is that my friend has known me since I was a skinny boy running around 2 grades below him in school. Now, I'm not only at my heaviest but heavier & bigger than him as well. He is trying to determine how much fat there is on me versus muscle. I'm thinking that I might have to tell him I noticed that he's taken & made quite a few opportunities to touch me lately.
Old 09-12-2017, 06:22 PM   #9
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

When a girl touches a guy it shows she is interested so maybe thats his way of showing you he is interested.
He might find you attractive and there is nothing wrong with that.
I have to ask do guys touch other guys to see how much fat they have vs muscle?
I have never heard of guys doing that so thats why I think he is physically attracted to you.
Just because he is married does not mean he isn't at least a little gay or bi curious.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2017, 07:54 AM   #10
fuelingfire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
Heterosexual men, no. It violates gender norms.
Old 09-15-2017, 08:35 PM   #11
biggirlluvher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
Yes. Some guys can and will touch other guys to see how much fat they have vs. muscle. I know my friend enough to know that's what he could be doing. I'm at my biggest right now and at present heavier than he is. I think he's been curious to know how much muscle I am vs the fat I might have now. He doesn't see me often but the last few times we've seen each other he's made sure to touch me. I'm trying to decide how much longer I can take being prodded and poked before I have to say something.
Old 09-15-2017, 10:57 PM   #12
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Just ask him thats the only way to know for sure.
Old 09-18-2017, 09:26 PM   #13
biggirlluvher

I saw him again this weekend. We went to a downtown ribs restaurant for his birthday and I was nearly stuffed. I was almost expecting him to try to touch some part of me, like my belly, but he didn't try anything.
Old 09-19-2017, 07:55 PM   #14
Tracii

Well I guess we will never know why LOLOL.