Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 03-18-2014, 08:17 PM   #1
Sweet Tooth
Deep. W i d e.

Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Torn....

I don't know whether to be weirded out by this product or beg someone to buy it for me.

Anyone else have items that make them feel this way?
Old 03-19-2014, 09:42 AM   #2
lypeaches

lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Oh yeah.....Jack in the Box tacos leave me feeling very, very conflicted.
lypeaches is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 08:48 PM   #3
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Tooth View Post
I don't know whether to be weirded out by this product or beg someone to buy it for me.

Anyone else have items that make them feel this way?
Is it on your wishlist?
Old 03-19-2014, 08:52 PM   #4
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Der wienerschnitzel offers five chili dogs for $5. Its not their premium angus beef franks.. its the cheaper blander tasting dog.

However, every time I drive home from work, the Der evil demons work their magic on me and I must MUST have a chili dog. Maybe all five.
Old 03-19-2014, 09:17 PM   #5
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
Der wienerschnitzel offers five chili dogs for $5. Its not their premium angus beef franks.. its the cheaper blander tasting dog.

However, every time I drive home from work, the Der evil demons work their magic on me and I must MUST have a chili dog. Maybe all five.
Why was I not informed of this?
CleverBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 10:21 PM   #6
J34
Purple Monkey Dishwasher!

J34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

This looks delicious, but I can understand the weirdness of it. It's very reminiscent of a root canal. The difference is they don't fill your tooth with sugar.. lol.

Seems a bit ironic that the product is the same name as your screen name on DIMS.
Old 03-20-2014, 08:02 PM   #7
Sweet Tooth
Deep. W i d e.

Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
Is it on your wishlist?
It is now.....

.... along with these adorable mini cake stands and this book on making ice cream since I got an ice cream maker for Christmas.
Old 03-20-2014, 08:03 PM   #8
Sweet Tooth
Deep. W i d e.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J34 View Post
This looks delicious, but I can understand the weirdness of it. It's very reminiscent of a root canal. The difference is they don't fill your tooth with sugar.. lol.

Seems a bit ironic that the product is the same name as your screen name on DIMS.
Well, yes, this.... but I also have a candy dish, of all things, that's tooth shaped and says "Sweet Tooth" on it. It was an old thing my mom's cousin had that she passed along to me. I love ironic teeth! [Or whatever it would be called, grammar nazis, when we make such efforts to keep our teeth cavity free and yet make candy dish teeth.]