Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 03-19-2014, 11:15 AM   #1
dharmabean
♥ ɢrтıтuɗɛ◦ɢӏ ♥

dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Fire and Ice

Anyone ever have this issue with these condoms?

http://condomdepot.tumblr.com/post/7...re-ice-condoms
Old 03-19-2014, 11:20 AM   #2
Cobra Verde
Lupus Dei

Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Lightbulb

I have an issue with the very idea of them...
Old 03-19-2014, 01:15 PM   #3
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobra Verde View Post
I have an issue with the very idea of them...
Some masochist you are!

~~

I think this says it all. It seems very...menthol, which isn't terribly appealing. But I have no personal experience to share.

On the other hand, if you feel like giving massages! and, you know, a little happens to makes its way south. Well, stress relief is one way to think about it. Or I'm sure there's actual lubes that do similar things.
Old 03-19-2014, 02:28 PM   #4
Yakatori
Hard to say, really...

Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default You notice that they seem to market it towards married couples...

drawing on an internalized conflict between competing desires to both reject and minimize the widely inferred stereotypes about stable, long term & committed relationships.

So, I guess the idea is that if you're a bit older and have been with your partner for a while, then any additional sensation could be seen as a possible enhancement, to literally spice things up.

Which makes perfect sense if the idea is mainly just to get people who might not otherwise normally be using condoms (or, more importantly,their brand) just to try it out.

Not so unlike menthol cigarettes in that way either, in that most people figure "Oh well, it's not like one cigarette's gonna kill me..."
Yakatori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 02:44 PM   #5
Saoirse

Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!

Condoms are annoying.
Saoirse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 02:51 PM   #6
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post
Condoms are annoying.
So are children...

Yeah yeah, birth control. But I couldn't resist.

Last edited by Amaranthine; 03-19-2014 at 02:52 PM. Reason: And STDs!
Amaranthine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 06:21 PM   #7
Cobra Verde
Lupus Dei

Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaranthine View Post
Some masochist you are!
Not when it pertains to my genitals!!! They should be carried on the softest of pillows at all times. Only, you know, still attached to me somehow.

I sometimes think condoms would still be the greatest bargain in the world if they were $100 each. I've noticed that I tend to think this most often in the company of children....
Old 03-19-2014, 07:16 PM   #8
Yakatori
Hard to say, really...

Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default No, but don't you understand...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post
"Condoms are annoying."
If you simply try this condom first, then just about any regular condom will feel much better by comparison.

Like using Ben-Gay. It smells so bad and people laugh at you, so you just 'forget' about all of your aches and pains.
Yakatori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 12:01 AM   #9
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Normally I'd say this is too much information but this is the sexuality thread so what the heck.

I've found I can't ejaculate while wearing a condom, for some reason they're too restricting and uncomfortable to the point I can't finish.

Anyone else have this problem?
Old 03-20-2014, 01:41 AM   #10
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'd assume that's a mental block, not physical. Unless you're shooting out Superman style loads, the condom isn't the issue.
Old 03-20-2014, 05:53 AM   #11
fat9276
~more jiggles than jello~

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

^ not necessarily. If the condom is causing him some discomfort and/or any desensitization, that would be a physical problem. I don't think is an uncommon issue among men. However, I don't have a penis, so I can't speak first hand.
fat9276 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 01:38 PM   #12
Saoirse

Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat9276 View Post
^ not necessarily. If the condom is causing him some discomfort and/or any desensitization, that would be a physical problem. I don't think is an uncommon issue among men. However, I don't have a penis, so I can't speak first hand.
Yea, I think this is true. The wrong sized condom could also be an issue. I've known dudes who cant stay hard with a condom on. Just too uncomfortable.
Saoirse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 03:00 PM   #13
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I still think it's mostly a mental barrier. There are all types of condoms out there, one of them has got to work.
Old 03-21-2014, 03:17 PM   #14
violetviolets

violetviolets carries a lot of weight on this boardvioletviolets carries a lot of weight on this boardvioletviolets carries a lot of weight on this boardvioletviolets carries a lot of weight on this boardvioletviolets carries a lot of weight on this board

Guys who can't stay hard with a condom on?

I'm sure it's legit, but I couldn't help but think otherwise as I read it.

And that blogpost about the Fire and Ice condoms...! AH!
violetviolets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 04:38 PM   #15
nykspree8
Rico Sauce

nykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHayes666 View Post
Normally I'd say this is too much information but this is the sexuality thread so what the heck.

I've found I can't ejaculate while wearing a condom, for some reason they're too restricting and uncomfortable to the point I can't finish.

Anyone else have this problem?
I can relate to this, but i can eventually get there after some time and concentration. I've found that Durex ultra thin, or w.e it's called, work best for me. And on the fire and ice condoms...i tried them and i felt like my penis was on fire and my gf at the time felt like her vajayjay was too. I think we just tossed the pack after that. It was actually quite comical because we were both like "wtf?!?" when we were done lol.
nykspree8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 05:39 PM   #16
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Thanks for the input everyone. Appreciated
Old 05-24-2014, 04:59 PM   #17
KittyKitten
Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

Oh my goodness! I thought I was the only one that noticed it burned!