Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 03-27-2014, 09:41 AM   #1
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Terrible Photos Thread

Amaranthine's Halloween photo made me laugh right out loud.
Can we do this, please? A whole thread of lolworthy horrible photos of ourselves? Awkward situations, bad faces, worst outfits, terrible lighting, blinking... everyone has these.
I will 100% contribute to this if others do too.
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 09:44 AM   #2
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Actually I feel like I should probably start because this is my dumb idea:

Drunk, eating chips.
Please note how I tore the bag open like a god damn animal
Old 03-27-2014, 10:35 AM   #3
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Just a few moments here.
1-2 when I go to sleep, I fucking sleep
3. Lost a bet, wear a dress. Standard.
4. Hungover to shit and forgot I still had my seatbelt on.
5. Performing in the show, Into the woods. I actually liked this but old pics at always bad.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg IMG_80082110554971.jpeg (33.4 KB, 494 views)
File Type: jpeg IMG_79756887452970.jpeg (77.7 KB, 492 views)
File Type: jpeg IMG_80026977509970.jpeg (40.0 KB, 492 views)
File Type: jpeg IMG_79900640989971.jpeg (49.9 KB, 493 views)
File Type: jpeg IMG_80204985730970.jpeg (53.8 KB, 491 views)
biglynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 10:39 AM   #4
fat9276

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I think this was about a year ago. I let some little girls play "beauty parlor on my hair" (sorry so big)

Last edited by fat9276; 04-06-2014 at 05:38 PM.
fat9276 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 11:25 AM   #5
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'll have to look if I've kept any of my terrible photographs.....tend to delete them after a bit. Great thread idea--finally a home for most of my pics!
Old 03-27-2014, 11:38 AM   #6
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Hehehe, this is such a cute and silly thread! You all look like you are having fun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esther View Post
Drunk, eating chips.
Please note how I tore the bag open like a god damn animal
Oh come on, even in a 'bad pic' with a bag obscuring your face you look better than most people! I'm so jealous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by biglynch View Post
Just a few moments here.
5. Performing in the show, Into the woods. I actually liked this but old pics at always bad.
Bwahahaha, is it wrong that I think that dress kinda suits you? It goes well with your complexion, you stylish diva you!

Now, for me, here we have:
1. This is my normal, non smiling face. I look like a serial killer.
2. This is my blurry face. I'm not sure, but I might also be falling over.
3. Holy bed hair, batman!

loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 11:39 AM   #7
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

A few crazy ones...

One was an after "Busy Season" party where I drank a bit too much... (a work party)

One was a themed party at work "Mad Hatter"

The third, I was sitting under the dryer at home and complaining and my friend dared me to post a pic of me in curlers to facebook.. and well.. you know how it goes.
lucca23v2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 12:07 PM   #8
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
Hehehe, this is such a cute and silly thread! You all look like you are having fun!

Oh come on, even in a 'bad pic' with a bag obscuring your face you look better than most people! I'm so jealous!

Bwahahaha, is it wrong that I think that dress kinda suits you? It goes well with your complexion, you stylish diva you!

Now, for me, here we have:
1. This is my normal, non smiling face. I look like a serial killer.
3. Holy bed hair, batman!
I actually really enjoyed the dress strangely enough. If muumuu's were accepted as good common dress, I'd be wearing them.

Stabby McSlasherson, is what you shall now be known as.
Old 03-27-2014, 12:14 PM   #9
missyj1978

missyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging in

Aww I love all these pics! You guys rock!! Im going to have to dig up some bad pics and post them.
missyj1978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 12:39 PM   #10
missyj1978

missyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging in

1. Black eye pic
2. 90's pic I think I was 16 and look at that hair and them clothes. What was I thinking lmao!!
GEDC1080 (165x220).jpg

923066_1460441814177607_1231195028_n (83x220).jpg
Old 03-27-2014, 12:52 PM   #11
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

HeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Attachment 113756

Took this a few years ago in the summer haha. Just terrible! think the heat got to me. Summers in Texas ain't nothin to play with! lol.

Last edited by HeavyDuty24; 03-30-2014 at 02:09 PM.
HeavyDuty24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 12:59 PM   #12
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

These two are particular cringe worthy to myself.

One for being exceptionally fat, and the other because a group of guys at work decided to try terrible facial hair.

Old 03-27-2014, 01:07 PM   #13
biglynch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
These two are particular cringe worthy to myself.

One for being exceptionally fat, and the other because a group of guys at work decided to try terrible facial hair.

Quote:
Just a few moments here
We rocked the same sideburns.
Shame on us both.
Old 03-27-2014, 01:17 PM   #14
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
We rocked the same sideburns.
Shame on us both.
ahahaah I just noticed. Shameful indeed!
Old 03-27-2014, 01:44 PM   #15
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Amazing. I love shit like this.

Haha.

Quote:
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 04:15 PM   #16
dharmabean
♥ ɢråтıтuɗɛ◦ɢåӏ ♥

dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Omgarsh.. here we go.

1.There's always that epic, iconic mid-sentence picture. This was a vaudeville performer I did photographer for him at his show. He was incredibly hilarious.

2 and 3 - When I'm super nervous I get this really cheesy,full teeth grin. These are pretty dated photos, but they're the best to show my "Man I'm extremely embarrassed and uncomfortable" face.

4. Voodoo Donuts . . . Epic face stuffing photo.

Old 03-27-2014, 04:35 PM   #17
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dharmabean View Post
Omgarsh.. here we go.

1.There's always that epic, iconic mid-sentence picture. This was a vaudeville performer I did photographer for him at his show. He was incredibly hilarious.

2 and 3 - When I'm super nervous I get this really cheesy,full teeth grin. These are pretty dated photos, but they're the best to show my "Man I'm extremely embarrassed and uncomfortable" face.

You look cute in #2, #3 IS terrible and 4 looks delicious. That happens to be my favorite donut at Voodoo.
Old 03-27-2014, 04:38 PM   #18
missyj1978

Quote:
Omgarsh.. here we go.

LOVE them! #2 and #3 love the smile And I want that donut!! I owe u rep when I can again...
Old 03-27-2014, 05:10 PM   #19
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

A couple of OLD pics for your consideration.

The first one is me with no facial hair at all and aviator style glasses. Tragically bad look.

The second one could have been good, except the pants didn't fit, the coat's arms were too long, and I was trying too hard. The end result was more sadass than badass.
Old 03-27-2014, 07:25 PM   #20
TwilightStarr

TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Just a few moments here.
#4 is my FAVORITE!!!
TwilightStarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 09:29 PM   #21
Esther
Queen Black Acid

I was drunk when I created this thread, but it appears I made the correct decision. Hilarious!
Old 03-28-2014, 08:12 AM   #22
MrSensible
Welcome to Moonside.

MrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging in

I'd post my last driver's license photo but I think I'll save it for a "Horrifically Gruesome Photos Thread" or something along those lines. Seriously, it's by far the worst pic I've ever taken. It's the kind of horrible that causes you to contemplate buying drinks, just knowing someone's going to have to card you and see it . Thankfully, the new one is way better.

Awesome thread idea, by the way .
Old 03-28-2014, 09:07 AM   #23
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Looking all sorts of angry viking here in this pic from January 2010.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 28827_123969847620463_1548248_n.jpg (53.9 KB, 426 views)
Old 03-28-2014, 06:50 PM   #24
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
As awesome as the sleeping ones are, I have to direct my attention to your seat-belt lapse of memory. Because...like, what's up with that car? Is it covered in...astroturf? Is this just a thing that I'm oblivious of?

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post

This picture is spectacular. I realize it's not the case, but I'm going to imagine someone very drunk took it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucca23v2 View Post

One was a themed party at work "Mad Hatter"
That "hat" is glorious. Where did you find it?! If some of those, uh, festive tentacles happened to light up, it'd be a hit with ravers.

Quote:

Actually, I think you look lovely in the second one. Your companion is really packing in the ear department, though I'm not one to talk. Also, that's the only way anyone should ever eat a donut.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dromond View Post
A couple of OLD pics for your consideration.

The first one is me with no facial hair at all and aviator style glasses. Tragically bad look.
I think you're awesome, so I don't mean this completely seriously or offensively, but...

Why don't you take a seat right over there?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
Looking all sorts of angry viking here in this pic from January 2010.
This picture is basically everyone who's SUPER into folk/power/other sorts of less popular metal that I've ever known.

I can't possibly beat my first picture, but here's another. It's a few years old. I stay out of other people's camera shot because I'm ridiculously un-photogenic. Particularly when I'm not actually aware I'm being photographed.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 290706_10150779481530437_1336915_o.jpg (28.5 KB, 389 views)
Old 03-28-2014, 08:42 PM   #25
biglynch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaranthine View Post
As awesome as the sleeping ones are, I have to direct my attention to your seat-belt lapse of memory. Because...like, what's up with that car? Is it covered in...astroturf? Is this just a thing that I'm oblivious of?
Spot on, its astro turf. I did a rally around Europe in a clamped out old car, like the gumball rally but with junk cars. Ours was the golf buggy, (golf being the theme) and it was a two tone grass covered Volvo (see picture). The Pic in the dress is from the same rally. Being a lady is applicable to the word golf. Gentlemen Only Ladies Forbidden.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaranthine View Post
I can't possibly beat my first picture, but here's another. It's a few years old. I stay out of other people's camera shot because I'm ridiculously photogenic . Particularly when I'm not actually aware I'm being photographed.
Oh I think you can Miss, the other was a costume, this one the evil person who took the PIC has made you look like your trying to get something of the roof of your mouth with your tongue. (sorry)
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg IMG_133634069141569.jpeg (43.3 KB, 371 views)