Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 03-28-2014, 08:45 PM   #26
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaranthine View Post
This picture is basically everyone who's SUPER into folk/power/other sorts of less popular metal that I've ever known.
For me it was just that I didn't feel like cutting my hair. For two years straight.

Lopped it off when I had a job interview, though, and donated to Locks of Love. And the third person I met at the place I was interviewing at (and where I still am) was a guy with a big long ponytail. At least I fooled them into thinking that I looked professional, right?
Old 03-28-2014, 09:07 PM   #27
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaranthine View Post
I think you're awesome, so I don't mean this completely seriously or offensively, but...

Why don't you take a seat right over there?
HAHAHAHA! I totally deserved that!
Old 03-29-2014, 01:49 PM   #28
x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!

So we have this Orchard out here and they always have these boards out to take photos with.... lmao..
x0emnem0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 01:57 PM   #29
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by x0emnem0x View Post
So we have this Orchard out here and they always have these boards out to take photos with.... lmao..
ahahaha, the face and the painted board it self are both cringeworthy. So awesome.
Old 03-29-2014, 02:44 PM   #30
x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
ahahaha, the face and the painted board it self are both cringeworthy. So awesome.
Yeah I'm pretty capable of making disgusting faces.
x0emnem0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 05:26 PM   #31
Boris_the_Spider

Boris_the_Spider can now change their title

There are many truly terrible photos of me, but thankfully few of them exist in digital form. I do enjoy this one though, which was me trying out my new terrorist look with a fleece hood thing I was given over Christmas. Suffice to say, I haven't worn it in Belfast, not sure it would go down well here.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg fb1.jpg (56.0 KB, 416 views)
Boris_the_Spider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 05:59 PM   #32
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Here's me at 19 or 20 complete with a poorly grown beard and a moustache that wishes it could grow out and if memory serves, I was so damn high I could see my house!

Last edited by LeoGibson; 04-18-2014 at 07:10 PM.
LeoGibson is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 05:23 PM   #33
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
Here's me at 19 or 20 complete with a poorly grown beard and a moustache that wishes it could grow out and if memory serves, I was so damn high I could see my house!
According to that picture, you may still be coming down
BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 05:26 PM   #34
dharmabean
♥ ɢrтıтuɗɛ◦ɢӏ ♥

dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

^^^ hhah! too funny.
Old 03-31-2014, 05:49 PM   #35
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Holy shit, you look exactly like the guy I used to buy my rip off dvds from
biglynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 07:07 PM   #36
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

LG..all babyfaced and stuff...awww

Quote:
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 07:12 PM   #37
lille

lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Apparently I make stupid faces when I ride.

Last edited by lille; 04-08-2014 at 06:38 PM.
lille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 12:22 AM   #38
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lille View Post
Apparently I make stupid faces when I ride.
That horse is loving it though!
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 11:48 AM   #39
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by x0emnem0x View Post
BEST. EVER.

Ok, I have tons of terrible pics....but I'm not going to post them, because they are often incriminating.
Old 04-03-2014, 07:49 PM   #40
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
BEST. EVER.

Ok, I have tons of terrible pics....but I'm not going to post them, because they are often incriminating.
PICS OR STFU
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 12:56 AM   #41
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esther View Post
PICS OR STFU
That's what I'm saying!
Old 04-04-2014, 03:36 AM   #42
firefly

firefly carries a lot of weight on this boardfirefly carries a lot of weight on this boardfirefly carries a lot of weight on this boardfirefly carries a lot of weight on this boardfirefly carries a lot of weight on this board

Time for my contribution to this thread: getting my hair dyed -> looking like Brainy Smurf except for - I'm not blue!

Old 04-04-2014, 05:02 AM   #43
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by firefly View Post
Time for my contribution to this thread: getting my hair dyed -> looking like Brainy Smurf except for - I'm not blue!
Oh man I have so many of these pictures too, haha. It's bad every time.
Old 04-04-2014, 06:38 AM   #44
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Quote:
Yeah. This is pretty bad...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esther View Post
Oh man I have so many of these pictures too, haha. It's bad every time.
Pics or STFU. Same rules apply to you.
Old 04-04-2014, 09:46 AM   #45
firefly

firefly carries a lot of weight on this boardfirefly carries a lot of weight on this boardfirefly carries a lot of weight on this boardfirefly carries a lot of weight on this boardfirefly carries a lot of weight on this board

Blah blah Hozay - you won't make me burst out into tears

I've another one - sorry for the crappy quality, but this pic is really an old one - does anyone have (had) larger glasses than I used to have?

Old 04-04-2014, 01:57 PM   #46
dharmabean
♥ ɢrтıтuɗɛ◦ɢӏ ♥

dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

The cat... the cat says it all.
Old 04-04-2014, 02:51 PM   #47
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Quote:
Blah blah Hozay - you won't make me burst out into tears

I've another one - sorry for the crappy quality, but this pic is really an old one - does anyone have (had) larger glasses than I used to have?
ahahahaha, this is amazing! You should win the Female award for this thread.
Old 04-04-2014, 03:40 PM   #48
Donna
wait...what?

Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I know I cannot top firefly's picture, so not going to try. But here's my terrible photo--maybe I will come in as a runner up. In my defense, I was running a fever and forced to do charades because it was National Payroll Week.

Last edited by Donna; 04-06-2014 at 11:18 AM.
Donna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 04:28 PM   #49
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dharmabean View Post
The cat... the cat says it all.
First thing I saw was the cat. The kitty knew.
biglynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 04:00 AM   #50
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
Pics or STFU. Same rules apply to you.
K.

I regret this already