Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 04-05-2014, 04:24 AM   #51
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

2 easy final down payment's of awful.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg IMG_199568849437517.jpeg (16.3 KB, 350 views)
File Type: jpeg IMG_199484968643517.jpeg (20.4 KB, 348 views)
File Type: jpeg IMG_199408265261516.jpeg (23.7 KB, 348 views)
File Type: jpeg IMG_199342452378517.jpeg (29.6 KB, 350 views)
File Type: jpeg IMG_199313803447516.jpeg (38.6 KB, 349 views)
biglynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 04:28 AM   #52
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Part 2...

I'm most ashamed of the Chris Fairly wig. It was the word fancy dress I'd ever done, an everyone was still able to recognise me. But when I spent big...Nada.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg IMG_199284895238517.jpeg (63.0 KB, 350 views)
File Type: jpeg IMG_199258409189517.jpeg (42.7 KB, 350 views)
File Type: jpeg IMG_199145567626516.jpeg (66.3 KB, 350 views)
Old 04-05-2014, 04:32 AM   #53
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

^^
DYING

You win at this thread
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 04:39 AM   #54
biglynch

This is what happens when you do a lot of dumb shit.

Thank you for my win. (I think)
Old 04-05-2014, 05:53 AM   #55
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by biglynch View Post

HANDS DOWN FOR DUMBER THEN DUMB.....keep on having FUN!!!!

Old 04-05-2014, 06:06 AM   #56
Goreki
Fairy tales and Woe

Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

Oh my god I want that cunt shirt so much!!
Old 04-05-2014, 11:25 AM   #57
biglynch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goreki View Post
Oh my god I want that cunt shirt so much!!
If I can find it, then its yours. It no longer fits me.
Old 04-06-2014, 11:09 AM   #58
firefly

firefly carries a lot of weight on this boardfirefly carries a lot of weight on this boardfirefly carries a lot of weight on this boardfirefly carries a lot of weight on this boardfirefly carries a lot of weight on this board

Esther, you look amazing!!!

Although Biglynch is already the crowned king of this thread, a pic from today. Other girls look cute when they goof around, I look as if even bread is smarter than me

Old 04-06-2014, 01:38 PM   #59
daddyoh70
DYELB?

daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dharmabean View Post
Omgarsh.. here we go.

1.There's always that epic, iconic mid-sentence picture. This was a vaudeville performer I did photographer for him at his show. He was incredibly hilarious.

2 and 3 - When I'm super nervous I get this really cheesy,full teeth grin. These are pretty dated photos, but they're the best to show my "Man I'm extremely embarrassed and uncomfortable" face.

4. Voodoo Donuts . . . Epic face stuffing photo.
Just found this thread... #2 you look adorable; #3 you look like you just broke wind (sorry, but that's what I'm seeing). #4 just plain awesome! I must spread some rep however, before bestowing more rep upon you.

"Don't ever shoot my Sunday joyride music down" Wesley Willis
daddyoh70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 02:30 PM   #60
Micara
Living and Learning

Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

You know, it really was too easy to find terrible pictures of myself.

1. My mom and I in my aunt's wedding. We shared a hairstylist with Little Orphan Annie.

2. I was about 14 here. And apparently a big Blossom fan. Notice how I matched the color of my shirt with the appliances.

3. I think I was 12. I don't even know what is going on with my outfit. Nothing says "metalhead" like a Def Leppard t-shirt paired with pink socks and red shoes.
Micara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 03:11 PM   #61
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by firefly View Post
Esther, you look amazing!!!

Although Biglynch is already the crowned king of this thread, a pic from today. Other girls look cute when they goof around, I look as if even bread is smarter than me
This photo is awesome, not terrible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micara View Post
You know, it really was too easy to find terrible pictures of myself.

1. My mom and I in my aunt's wedding. We shared a hairstylist with Little Orphan Annie.

2. I was about 14 here. And apparently a big Blossom fan. Notice how I matched the color of my shirt with the appliances.

3. I think I was 12. I don't even know what is going on with my outfit. Nothing says "metalhead" like a Def Leppard t-shirt paired with pink socks and red shoes.
These photos are indeed terrible, but to be fair they are from a time when fashion was in a very tragic phase.
Old 04-06-2014, 03:51 PM   #62
dharmabean
♥ ɢrтıтuɗɛ◦ɢӏ ♥

dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micara View Post

I think I had this very same outfit, but my jean vest had buttons all over it; not band pins, but actual buttons. My hat had a HUGE fake flower. Ha.
Old 04-07-2014, 01:58 AM   #63
Goreki
Fairy tales and Woe

Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
If I can find it, then its yours. It no longer fits me.
!!!! Seriously? That's freaking awesome! Thank you! I totally didn't mean it to come out as "Give me your shirt!" though, it was a compliment on your awesome taste, so by no means feel obligated at all.
Old 04-07-2014, 05:20 AM   #64
IcecreamMonster

IcecreamMonster can now change their title

Drunk. Blurry and not very classy.

In the brief nano second of me actually head banging, someone takes a picture and it is there forever. I was so smashed that night.
IcecreamMonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 04:55 PM   #65
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Alright, I give in - this thread is fun.

Here are the three types of awful photos I take: drunk, doing something stupid, or looking all squint-eyed.

Last edited by Melian; 04-11-2014 at 04:05 PM.
Melian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 05:02 PM   #66
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

It's the elusive Melian in her natural habitat!
Old 04-08-2014, 05:03 PM   #67
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dromond View Post
It's the elusive Melian in her natural habitat!
Drunk? Haha.
Old 04-08-2014, 06:34 PM   #68
terpsichore

terpsichore does more than just post hot picsterpsichore does more than just post hot picsterpsichore does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by firefly
Other girls look cute when they goof around, I look as if even bread is smarter than me
that's not an awful pic at all; you look adorable!
terpsichore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 07:35 PM   #69
Dromond
Old school

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
Drunk? Haha.
What else would I mean?
Old 04-08-2014, 08:32 PM   #70
biglynch

The bear has a "i'm going to wreck this" stance. I'd say you were lucky its a statue.
Old 04-08-2014, 11:44 PM   #71
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
Looking all sorts of angry viking here in this pic from January 2010.
DUDE. You know who look like here, Murph?

That guy. Toki Wartooth from Metalocalypse. lol
Old 04-08-2014, 11:54 PM   #72
dharmabean
♥ ɢrтıтuɗɛ◦ɢӏ ♥

dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
Alright, I give in - this thread is fun.

Here are the three types of awful photos I take: drunk, doing something stupid, or looking all squint-eyed.
You are freaking adorable!
Old 04-09-2014, 12:00 AM   #73
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
The bear has a "i'm going to wreck this" stance. I'd say you were lucky its a statue.
The turtle is straight up pervin' though. Not that anyone would blame him there.
Old 04-09-2014, 12:55 AM   #74
biglynch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaranthine View Post
The turtle is straight up pervin' though. Not that anyone would blame him there.
Ha look it his happy little face, I was to busy looking at Gustav the wreck shit bear.
Old 04-09-2014, 03:11 AM   #75
Mordecai
The fire is coming for us

Mordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging in

That's a nice collection of video games in the picture with the green spiky thing, Melian.

And, here's my contribution. I look like I'm dead.

Mordecai is offline   Reply With Quote