Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 04-01-2014, 01:22 PM   #1
Deven
Wendigo

Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Feeding Hannibal

So, I'm a bit into the macabre, and the TV show Hannibal just happened to be right up my alley.

Well, since the first season (we're in the second now,) the food artist for the show has been maintaining a blog about it called Feeding Hannibal. Each week, she posts how she recreated it (often using the same magic as advertising, of course,) and the recipes for the dishes (not using people, obviously.)

The site is definitely spoiler ridden. If you intend on watching the show, I suggest not reading it... but if you don't:

Do the recipes sound good? What do you guys think? It's giving me great ideas for Halloween, at least.