Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 04-03-2014, 05:48 AM   #1
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Good news, The Big Lynch Tour is ON!

Ohhhhhhh FUCK YEAH!
No going back mutha uckers, that shit is booked. (well the flights are accomodation is next month) Some changes had to happen to the plans as I had to book other time off work for less fun things, but i cant wait.

So here is the fixture list

NYC 30 SEP - 05 OCT (1st is my birthday)

SEATTLE 06 OCT - 10 OCT

SAN FRANCISCO 11 OCT - 16 OCT

LAS VEGAS 17 OCT - 21 OCT

If anybody is down for a party, beers, lunch, anything let my ass know. I知 going on my own so I知 easy like Sunday morning. I would love to meet as many of you guys as possible so to quote a shy board member... Lets do this!
biglynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 06:17 AM   #2
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by biglynch View Post
Ohhhhhhh FUCK YEAH!
No going back mutha uckers, that shit is booked. (well the flights are accomodation is next month) Some changes had to happen to the plans as I had to book other time off work for less fun things, but i cant wait.

SEATTLE 06 OCT - 10 OCT

If anybody is down for a party, beers, lunch, anything let my ass know. I知 going on my own so I知 easy like Sunday morning. I would love to meet as many of you guys as possible so to quote a shy board member... Lets do this!
Awwww shit. October just got a lot better.
Old 04-03-2014, 06:46 AM   #3
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
Its on like donky kong! I canny wait.
Old 04-03-2014, 07:30 AM   #4
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Ohhhhhhh FUCK YEAH!

SEATTLE 06 OCT - 10 OCT

YUM!! Glad to see NYC is your first stop!
lucca23v2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 07:31 AM   #5
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I just recently moved out of San Francisco or I'd have totally taken you out for some badical times. You are gonna have a lot of fun there, man. That city is nuts. If you like to have a good time it's an incredible place to be.
BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 07:56 AM   #6
biglynch

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucca23v2 View Post
NYC is always my first stop, I love the place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChaz View Post
I just recently moved out of San Francisco or I'd have totally taken you out for some badical times. You are gonna have a lot of fun there, man. That city is nuts. If you like to have a good time it's an incredible place to be.
I'm looking forward to SF so much, looking for some top food and top bars... Any advice is welcome.
Old 04-03-2014, 08:19 AM   #7
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
NYC is always my first stop, I love the place.

I'm looking forward to SF so much, looking for some top food and top bars... Any advice is welcome.
On 2nd street, go to Amendment 21. They brew their own beer and have INCREDIBLE jerk chicken. It's just fucking ridiculously good.

You need to get some sushi burritos at Sushiritto which is also near 2nd street.

Hog Island Oysters at the Ferry Building is an experience.

For fun drinking experiences...honestly thats on every street corner in SF. There are some crazy crazy places to go in the Tenderloin where you will have your life outlook changed. You may also get raped / mugged but it's worth it.

Watch this FB page and get tickets if you can:
https://www.facebook.com/TheSpeakeasySF

You buy a ticket and are given a password to a dingy look entrance in the tenderloin. You say the password, get in and have one of the most fun experiences in a while. Pricey but awesome.

Alchemist Bar And Lounge on 3rd street is pretty cool. I heard rumor that its gone a little steampunky? Unverified though.

Last edited by BigChaz; 04-03-2014 at 08:23 AM.
BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 08:54 AM   #8
RentonBob
I always get back up...

RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Its on like donky kong! I canny wait.
Good times will be had in Seattle!
Old 04-03-2014, 09:10 AM   #9
terpsichore

terpsichore does more than just post hot picsterpsichore does more than just post hot picsterpsichore does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucca23v2 View Post
likewise!

well, i'm not entirely 100% sure i'll still be on the east coast in September, but if i am i'd like to meet up with you two
terpsichore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 09:12 AM   #10
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Now I am wishing we had some sort of forum get together in the UK, it seems that not all british people are as shy and socially avoidant as me!
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 09:41 AM   #11
biglynch

Quote:
Originally Posted by RentonBob View Post
Good times will be had in Seattle!
I think a big night will happen. Very good chance of compiling a sizeable team.

Quote:
Originally Posted by terpsichore View Post
likewise!

well, i'm not entirely 100% sure i'll still be on the east coast in September, but if i am i'd like to meet up with you two
Would be a pleasure to meet you, and you can take me clothes shopping too

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
Now I am wishing we had some sort of forum get together in the UK, it seems that not all british people are as shy and socially avoidant as me!
Ah Miss get yourself to London (because Luton is awful) and we'll have some fun times. Or if I ever find myself in Robbinhoodland ( I'm going to guess Nottingham) The milky bars or on me.
Old 04-03-2014, 09:59 AM   #12
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

WHY NOT ASIA

I'm so lonesome guys
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 11:32 AM   #13
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Jebus, Big Lynch, you really plan in advance!

No promises, but I MAY be able to meet you out in NYC for your bday. Please remind me closer to the date.
Old 04-03-2014, 12:05 PM   #14
biglynch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esther View Post
WHY NOT ASIA

I'm so lonesome guys
Japan is on the cards at some point, but I never really thought about anywhere else. I'm a bit crap when it comes to being adventurous. I'm awful at dealing with language barriers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
Jebus, Big Lynch, you really plan in advance!

No promises, but I MAY be able to meet you out in NYC for your bday. Please remind me closer to the date.
179 days of advanced planning. Had to, because its costing a bomb. That's a lot of grannies to rob.
Old 04-03-2014, 12:14 PM   #15
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Japan is on the cards at some point, but I never really thought about anywhere else. I'm a bit crap when it comes to being adventurous. I'm awful at dealing with language barriers.

179 days of advanced planning. Had to, because its costing a bomb. That's a lot of grannies to rob.
As someone who pretty much needs a solid plan to feel confident/comfortable with something, this is giving me a plan-rection.

There's a chance I'll be moving to NYC by then. Time will tell!
Old 04-03-2014, 12:29 PM   #16
terpsichore

terpsichore does more than just post hot picsterpsichore does more than just post hot picsterpsichore does more than just post hot pics

Quote:

and you can take me clothes shopping too
idk; do you think i can be trusted to behave in a dressing room with you?

Last edited by terpsichore; 04-03-2014 at 12:47 PM.
Old 04-03-2014, 12:54 PM   #17
biglynch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaranthine View Post
As someone who pretty much needs a solid plan to feel confident/comfortable with something, this is giving me a plan-rection.

There's a chance I'll be moving to NYC by then. Time will tell!
NYC is shaping up quite nicely.

Quote:
idk; do you think i can be trusted to behave in a dressing room with you?
Who said anything about wanting you to behave.
Old 04-03-2014, 03:11 PM   #18
BChunky

BChunky can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBChunky can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Perfect time to visit San Francisco. Usually the best weather of the year.
BChunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 03:17 PM   #19
terpsichore

Quote:
Who said anything about wanting you to behave.
muahaha. i like the way you think, sir.

Last edited by terpsichore; 04-03-2014 at 03:21 PM.
Old 04-03-2014, 04:11 PM   #20
Goreki
Fairy tales and Woe

Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
Hell yes it did!!!!!
Old 04-03-2014, 06:43 PM   #21
TwilightStarr

TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Nowhere near Kentucky
TwilightStarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 08:06 PM   #22
biglynch

Quote:
Originally Posted by BChunky View Post
Perfect time to visit San Francisco. Usually the best weather of the year.
Cool, I'm one of these idiots who always forgets about looking at the weather. Good to know.
Any places I should go?

Quote:
muahaha. i like the way you think, sir.
I like you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goreki View Post
Hell yes it did!!!!!
Early signs point to real good things. Seattle is going to get torn up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwilightStarr View Post
Nowhere near Kentucky
I know, I really wanted to get down south, but it gives me a reason to come back. Jump on a iron bird and come meet us (the royal us) someplace. I will treat you to a bourbon or two.

Also I'm very humbled by the positive responses I have had from everyone and I hope I can catch all who have shown intrest. I really am open to meeting anyone, even if just for a quick coffee. You guys are brilliant.
Old 04-03-2014, 08:19 PM   #23
terpsichore

Quote:
Originally Posted by biglynch
The milky bars are on me.
literally? that might be fun. now i kind of want to start a topic about sexy games with various food items.

back on topic, do you have anything in particular you'd like to do for your birthday in nyc?

Last edited by terpsichore; 04-03-2014 at 08:25 PM.
Old 04-03-2014, 08:35 PM   #24
biglynch

Quote:
literally? that might be fun. now i kind of want to start a topic about sexy games with various food items.

back on topic, do you have anything in particular you'd like to do for your birthday in nyc?
No, nothing... As long as I'm with good company and the venue is fun I'm super easy going. I'm totally up for suggestion.
I am defiantly going to do a speed date at some point just because I want to have a bit of random fun so if anyone is up for signing up to one with me that might be fun.
Old 04-04-2014, 12:29 PM   #25
BChunky

BChunky can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBChunky can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

If you are coming to San Francisco for the first time, you have to visit the Fisherman's Wharf/Pier 39 area. This is where you can also get on a ferry and tour the bay and under the Golden Gate. You can also take a ferry over to Alcatraz. The tickets for the Alcatraz tour are sold in advance so if you plan on going, buy them a couple of months ahead of time. And there are plenty of other places to visit in the Bay Area if you have time. I'm not sure if you are an American football fan but the new 49er stadium is opening. You can go watch a 49er game if they are playing at home that week. The new stadium is awesome. Go Niners!

http://www.sanfrancisco.travel/todo/...Francisco.html
http://www.alcatrazcruises.com/
http://www.blueandgoldfleet.com/
http://www.levisstadium.com/
BChunky is offline   Reply With Quote