Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 04-04-2014, 05:11 PM   #26
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

What, no Chicago??
Old 04-04-2014, 05:20 PM   #27
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Solo many places fell by the side, but this won't be my last rodeo.
biglynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 10:59 AM   #28
BrokenCassette

BrokenCassette does more than just post hot picsBrokenCassette does more than just post hot picsBrokenCassette does more than just post hot pics

I'll be graduating around the time you're in Seattle, I'd love to celebrate on the town with you if you're up for it!
BrokenCassette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 11:35 AM   #29
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenCassette View Post
I'll be graduating around the time you're in Seattle, I'd love to celebrate on the town with you if you're up for it!
Yeah why the hell not!
Old 04-05-2014, 07:21 PM   #30
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

BigL.. it seems like you are going to have an amazing trip!
lucca23v2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 07:30 PM   #31
biglynch

Too right I am, and hopefully we are are all going to have some lovely days and nights out!
Old 04-07-2014, 06:17 AM   #32
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

This was written for tripping across the pond in the other direction, but I'm getting the feeling the sentiment may end up applying, given how quickly your dance card seems to be filling up.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPJD3qcIL7s
Old 04-07-2014, 08:56 AM   #33
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I need to get my freakin' passport and get my ass to Seattle to party it up with you mens.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 08:56 AM   #34
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by biglynch View Post
Too right I am, and hopefully we are are all going to have some lovely days and nights out!
And plenty of pictures!
Old 04-07-2014, 10:43 AM   #35
biglynch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
This was written for tripping across the pond in the other direction, but I'm getting the feeling the sentiment may end up applying, given how quickly your dance card seems to be filling up.....

That sir is drinking music

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
I need to get my freakin' passport and get my ass to Seattle to party it up with you mens.
Do it... Do it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucca23v2 View Post
And plenty of pictures!
Does a duck quack... Yeah their will be pictures.
Old 04-07-2014, 11:58 AM   #36
Heavy Cat

Heavy Cat can now change their title

NYC ... right up my alley ... I can fit my big fat ass on the train seats!!
Heavy Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 12:30 AM   #37
biglynch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavy Cat View Post
NJ was not bad, but I was only in Atlantic city. Welcome to the fortum BTW.
Old 04-08-2014, 08:20 AM   #38
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavy Cat View Post
Welcome!

and by all means, please do come to NYC!!!
Old 04-17-2014, 07:21 AM   #39
biglynch

Let it be known that Mr Hozey is a gent, and so is Mr Rentonbob. Now if anyone knows of Good accommodation in San Fran at a reasonable price, I'd love to hear more. Anything hostels to hotels will be considered. Love you guys.
Old 04-17-2014, 11:04 AM   #40
RentonBob
I always get back up...

RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Let it be known that Mr Hozey is a gent, and so is Mr Rentonbob. Now if anyone knows of Good accommodation in San Fran at a reasonable price, I'd love to hear more. Anything hostels to hotels will be considered. Love you guys.
Thank you sir! Looking forward to seeing you in October
Old 04-19-2014, 03:00 PM   #41
BChunky

BChunky can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBChunky can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I was in San Francisco yesterday and friend of mine was telling me about this hostel her friend was staying at in Fort Mason. This is right on the shore of the bay and you'll have great views of the Golden Gate and within in walking distance of Fisherman's Wharf

http://www.sfhostels.org/fishermans-wharf
BChunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 03:12 PM   #42
biglynch

Quote:
Originally Posted by BChunky View Post
I was in San Francisco yesterday and friend of mine was telling me about this hostel her friend was staying at in Fort Mason. This is right on the shore of the bay and you'll have great views of the Golden Gate and within in walking distance of Fisherman's Wharf

http://www.sfhostels.org/fishermans-wharf
Wow that's pretty good buddy, 191 bucks for 5 nights. Payday I'm thinking I must book.
Old 05-30-2014, 11:12 AM   #43
biglynch

Shameless self promotion alert. 124 DAYS! NYC and Seattle look lovely and busy, San Francisco and Vegas less so. So come join me in Vegas or San Francisco.

Got my first batch of $$$ yesterday. They smell nice.
Old 05-30-2014, 11:26 AM   #44
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Your trip seems lovely! I would totally join you if only my freakin fear of flying wasnt so bad lately

but I might be visiting London some time soon so maybe we can see each other there :P
Old 05-30-2014, 11:31 AM   #45
biglynch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anjula View Post
Your trip seems lovely! I would totally join you if only my freakin fear of flying wasnt so bad lately

but I might be visiting London some time soon so maybe we can see each other there :P
Sounds like a hell of a plan. Let me know when, nearer the time and I'll book it off.
Old 05-30-2014, 11:53 AM   #46
fat hiker

fat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post

A Spirit of the West reference! Too cool!
Old 05-30-2014, 11:54 AM   #47
fat hiker

fat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:

Got my first batch of $$$ yesterday. They smell nice.
Probably all the cocaine....
Old 07-08-2014, 03:07 PM   #48
biglynch

Firstly apologies, I'm going to be bumping this back up there with a shameless update.

Anyways 84 days left so I think that's 50% since I originally posted. Time fly's hey? So thinking I'd quite like to do, after reading a few threads a City vs City competition for a bit of fun.

Now I'm slightly bias to NYC, but I promise to be honest. I'll be bringing my shiney new go pro, so video evidence gaurenteed.

So NYC vs Seattle vs San Francisco vs Las Vegas.

Let's compare anything. Ideas peoples.

Not pizza tho, NYC wins this battle until I get to try what Chicago has to offer. Next year I hope.
Old 07-09-2014, 09:03 PM   #49
Lil BigginZ
just a NORML guy

Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Is it October yet?
Old 07-09-2014, 09:18 PM   #50
dharmabean
♥ ɢrтıтuɗɛ◦ɢӏ ♥

dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Well, having talked to Lynch and persuasion from Lil BiggnZ... I'm going to be in Seattle too. I will be booking tickets within the next couple weeks. I'm so excited to meet, greet and see home.

HOME!!!!