Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 04-03-2014, 08:57 PM   #1
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default KiK - Cool kids Only

So, I keep seeing this KiK thing popup everywhere. Apparently it's how the cool kids talk to each other these days. It's like text messaging but not text messages.

I figure a few of you might have KiK or want to try it out. You can get it for your phone or computer at http://kik.com/

So get it, give it a try and post your name in this thread and then message each other for good times!

I will start:

My KiK: BigChaz2
BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 09:29 PM   #2
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

thebritishbhm

I don't use it much but feel free to add me. Whilst we are at it the kids are all over Snapchat too...see above name.

Go crazy peeps.
biglynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 09:33 PM   #3
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by biglynch View Post
thebritishbhm

I don't use it much but feel free to add me. Whilst we are at it the kids are all over Snapchat too...see above name.

Go crazy peeps.
Good idea. Let's also post our snapchats.

My Snapchat: BigChaz2

Last edited by BigChaz; 04-03-2014 at 09:36 PM.
Old 04-04-2014, 05:04 AM   #4
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChaz View Post
Good idea. Let's also post our snapchats.

My Snapchat: BigChaz2
I deleted Snapchat because I was getting 90% manginas
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 06:32 AM   #5
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esther View Post
Awwww that sucks. That's why you stopped responding to my dick pics. Here I thought you didn't like them anymore. Turns out it was just other assholes who ruined it for me.
Old 04-04-2014, 08:05 AM   #6
Ninja Glutton
Film and Music Geek

Ninja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
I had the opposite effect. I wanted all the seductive boob pics, but instead people were sending me videos of their dogs.
Ninja Glutton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 01:29 PM   #7
freakyfred
\_(O_o)_/

freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Just got one cause why the heckie not.

KiK - toomanyanimes
freakyfred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 02:47 PM   #8
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I have a KIK, but I never use it. Mostly because I've never been part of the kool kids klub.

SnapChat: AcidBurnKDC

KIK:hozayjgarseeya
Old 04-04-2014, 02:49 PM   #9
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Spoil sport.

Saying that, 90% is Pretty high.

If you going to to send a Wang portrait, (not that i ever have) put a cape on it or a crown, or both, try a luchador mask. I've gone to far.
Old 04-04-2014, 02:51 PM   #10
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Just added you guys. I'm going to send you so many dick pics.
Old 04-04-2014, 03:31 PM   #11
biglynch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
Just added you guys. I'm going to send you so many dick pics.
Luchador mask!
Old 04-04-2014, 11:25 PM   #12
x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!

My kik and Snapchat are the same: itsthesherf
Add me. Go cray.
x0emnem0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 11:44 AM   #13
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

Hozay sent me a picture of his chicken and biscuits today.

Anyways, fuck you Hozay. That was one of the most delicious looking things I have ever seen in my entire life. Now I know what I don't have.

I really need to specify this is not a euphemism. I feel like I am treading dangerous water with this wording.
Old 04-05-2014, 11:58 AM   #14
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

all of my chat programs are under the same handle. It makes it easier for my old brain to remember.....

AIM, yahoo, google plus, twitter, kik, oovoo, etc.

lucca23v2
lucca23v2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 01:51 PM   #15
x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

Anyways, fuck you Hozay. That was one of the most delicious looking things I have ever seen in my entire life. Now I know what I don't have.

I really need to specify this is not a euphemism. I feel like I am treading dangerous water with this wording.
RIGHT!? I woke up to that crap!
Let's grab our pitchforks...

Not to kill him. But for eating.
Old 04-05-2014, 01:56 PM   #16
biglynch

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by x0emnem0x View Post
RIGHT!? I woke up to that crap!
Let's grab our pitchforks...

Not to kill him. But for eating.
I ...thought I ....was special.

I got that as well.
Old 04-05-2014, 02:47 PM   #17
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

lol... I keep reading snapchat as snatchchat....

ugh my mind.. i swear..
Old 04-05-2014, 04:11 PM   #18
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Sounds like fun.

My KiK is rowts
Old 04-07-2014, 08:54 AM   #19
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

Anyone who isnt using this shit is missing out on some fuuuunnnnnyyy ssstttuuuffff
Old 04-07-2014, 09:15 AM   #20
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Surlysomething, bitches. Get on it.

Last edited by Surlysomething; 04-07-2014 at 09:33 AM.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 09:32 AM   #21
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

WTF.

Haha

Last edited by Surlysomething; 04-07-2014 at 09:33 AM. Reason: don't look at me
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 06:42 PM   #22
kilo riley

kilo riley makes people happy simply by logging inkilo riley makes people happy simply by logging inkilo riley makes people happy simply by logging inkilo riley makes people happy simply by logging inkilo riley makes people happy simply by logging inkilo riley makes people happy simply by logging inkilo riley makes people happy simply by logging inkilo riley makes people happy simply by logging inkilo riley makes people happy simply by logging in

my KIK is kiloriley

horny women hit me up!

j/k
kilo riley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 06:57 PM   #23
x0emnem0x

Yall need SNAPCHAT! YOU'RE MISSING OUT! ON HOZAYS FOOD AND BATHROOM BREAKS.
Old 04-07-2014, 07:04 PM   #24
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lol.. I spent all day on snapchat..lol
Old 04-07-2014, 07:05 PM   #25
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

Quote:
Originally Posted by kilo riley View Post
my KIK is kiloriley

horny women hit me up!

j/k
lol.. crazy...