Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 08-10-2006, 11:22 AM   #1
Lotsachub2006

Lotsachub2006 has said some nice things
Default Where are the Skinny FFAs at?

Hey folks, a BHM here and was just curious as to how many FFAs would consider themselves "skinny" and what most appeals to them about having a BHM cuddling next to them....

J.
Lotsachub2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2006, 12:32 PM   #2
growingman

growingman can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotsachub2006
Hey folks, a BHM here and was just curious as to how many FFAs would consider themselves "skinny" and what most appeals to them about having a BHM cuddling next to them....

J.
And if I can just add that I think skinny FFAs and FFeeders are hot!
growingman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2006, 12:35 PM   #3
theRabidWolf

Personally any lady who's into feeding me is very sexy.

Regardless of size, colour or creed.

All feeders and FFA's make me
Old 08-10-2006, 02:46 PM   #4
Blondeegrldd

Blondeegrldd can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBlondeegrldd can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:

J.
It's good to see you typing SOBER!

lmao
Blondeegrldd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2006, 04:31 PM   #5
Laina
Passionately Apathetic

Laina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticed

I suppose you could call me skinny. I'm either a size two or four. (The more expensive the store, the more likely I am to be a size two. Women's sizes are so weird.)
Old 08-10-2006, 06:41 PM   #6
love dubh
douchebag reform school

love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Indeed! A ten in one store and an eight in another or still, a twelve, for me. Rawr. Can't they standardize it and use inches, as they do with men's pants?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Stewart
Yes, in the Brownback family we teach that boys have a god stick and girls have a shame cave.
Manny: yeah but i could be patient zero to a rabies epidemic
Manny: rabies is as close to zombification as we can get
love dubh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2006, 07:40 PM   #7
slimchic77

slimchic77 has said some nice things

I guess you could say I'm "skinny" to average. Size 6 or 8 depending on the store. However, I'm sure I could only fit one leg into some major french couture.
Old 08-10-2006, 09:07 PM   #8
Karebr12

Karebr12 can now change their title

I'm about the same. Usually a size 6 or 8... however I am tallish. Like 5'9".
Karebr12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2006, 09:28 AM   #9
fishhat

fishhat can now change their title

I consider myself thin, well, on this forum haha. When I'm walking around with all the skinny skinny girls at a mall or something i don't feel so thin. I'm 5'7" and wear a size 4 or 5, so I'm around the middle I guess.

I like bigger people (males and females - I'm bi) because....heh. It just turns me on. I don't think I can explain it at all. I wish I had some sort of great reason to answer your question. And thinking of feeding drives me crazy. There is no explaination.
fishhat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2006, 09:36 AM   #10
Skinny_FFA

Skinny_FFA can now change their title

Here I am

Well I dont think Im really skinny, just took this nick to make clear that Im not a BBW.
Even though Im (fortunately) not as thin as a model Im the slim, tall long-legged type (size M)
And I like BHM cos they feel soft and outclass me physically . So i can feel tiny and fagile. Not that easy at 59 height
Skinny_FFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2006, 03:53 PM   #11
lara

lara has said some nice things

i'm small

and i dont know why i get turned on by big men... maybe cause i'm not and i like contrast?
lara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2006, 03:55 PM   #12
theRabidWolf

New England, Germany, Belgium.

Why are all the good ladies so very far away?

Come to Canada dear FFA's we'd love to have you.
Old 08-11-2006, 04:27 PM   #13
growingman

growingman can now change their title

Why don't we hear from any in California? Hmm, maybe there are only about 10 thin female feeders/FFA in the world. That is why so few respond and live so far appart!
growingman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2006, 04:38 PM   #14
Scandi (FFA)
cand.bellyrub'er

Scandi (FFA) can now change their title

I'm not skinny, but not BBW either. I do have curves, and I prefer it that way ;-)
I', 5'8 and about 145 lbs at this moment (sometimes about 130) depends.... hehe

Maybe we need a thread for " the between"
Scandi (FFA) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2006, 04:48 PM   #15
Scandi (FFA)
cand.bellyrub'er

Scandi (FFA) can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by theRabidWolf
Come to Canada dear FFA's we'd love to have you.
Sigh, YES - Have notice that all the great guys are living in Canada! I need to do something about my English and go getting a job in Canada ;-)
Scandi (FFA) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2006, 04:50 PM   #16
lemmink
THE PUMMEL IS COMING

lemmink knows EXACTLY what's going onlemmink knows EXACTLY what's going onlemmink knows EXACTLY what's going onlemmink knows EXACTLY what's going onlemmink knows EXACTLY what's going onlemmink knows EXACTLY what's going on

Not skinny. Too many curves over here I like to keep my weight in the high end of the average BMI range - I look better with 'back'.
lemmink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2006, 04:51 PM   #17
lemmink
THE PUMMEL IS COMING

lemmink knows EXACTLY what's going onlemmink knows EXACTLY what's going onlemmink knows EXACTLY what's going onlemmink knows EXACTLY what's going onlemmink knows EXACTLY what's going onlemmink knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemmink
Not skinny. Too many curves over here I like to keep my weight in the high end of the average BMI range - I look better with 'back'.
And I was going to finish, in answer to the second part of the question, with a almost-right lyric: "Everyone needs a belly for a pillow..." Especially this 'lil FFA.
lemmink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2006, 04:56 PM   #18
theRabidWolf

Curves are defintely a good thing.

I'm mean any girl can be beautiful from 90 pounds to 900 pounds.

But there's just something about those curves....
Old 08-12-2006, 06:15 AM   #19
Karebr12

Karebr12 can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinny_FFA

And I like BHM cos they feel soft and outclass me physically . So i can feel tiny and fagile. Not that easy at 59 height
I think you nailed it... at least for me. I love a guy who can make me feel small and delicate, which somehow, in my mind, equates to more feminine.
LOVE IT!
Karebr12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2006, 11:30 AM   #20
lara

lara has said some nice things

hey!! i do have curves!! just smaler ones...
lara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2006, 08:02 PM   #21
gentle_viewer

gentle_viewer can now change their title

I'm slender - I used to be what I'd call skinny when I was younger, but my bones don't stick out quite so much now (thankfully)! I still get called skinny by other people, though. Dunno.

I think people look much better with some meat on their bones - better for hugs and stuff.

I've tried gaining myself, actually, but my body just doesn't want to go there, so I admire the way it looks and feels on others.
gentle_viewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006, 03:30 AM   #22
German_FFA

German_FFA has said some nice things

One more european FFA : something around 120 lbs at 5'4 and not bony at all :-P
German_FFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006, 04:59 AM   #23
Garfield

Garfield has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by gentle_viewer
I'm slender ...
I've tried gaining myself, actually, but my body just doesn't want to go there, so I admire the way it looks and feels on others.
Oh, sounds good for me, I love the contrast. I would carry for You as much meat as You want...
Old 08-14-2006, 12:25 PM   #24
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

J.

I am not skinny..although have been accused of being *THIN* to my suprise..i have worked hard to get to where i am today...i'm very athletic...size 4-6 depending on store / sizing etc....but muscular as well..as i am an avid cyclist..working towards my first century ride in 10 yrs ...

i love how a BHM feels n looks..i wish i knew why a gaining man or man stuffing himself turned me on SOOOOOOOOOO MUCh..really i do...but like others..i love how feminine a man 100-200# more then me makes feel...i love the big beach ball gut bellys..playing with them, fondling them..and rubbing them and watching em EXPAND...and i do dig stretch marks..marks of HONOR xox Angel

Last edited by HDANGEL15; 09-17-2007 at 04:26 AM.
HDANGEL15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2006, 12:01 PM   #25
Zagnut

Zagnut can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesZagnut can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesZagnut can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDANGEL15
I am not skinny..although have been accused of being *THIN* to my suprise..i have worked hard to get to where i am today...i'm very athletic...size 4-6 depending on store / sizing etc....but muscular as well..as i am an avid cyclist..working towards my first century ride in 10 yrs ...

i love how a BHM feels n looks..i wish i knew why a gaining man or man stuffing himself turned me on SOOOOOOOOOO MUCh..really i do...but like others..i love how feminine a man 100-200# more then me makes feel...i love the big beach ball gut bellys..playing with them, fondling them..and rubbing them and watching em EXPAND...and i do dig stretch marks..marks of HONOR xox Angel
You are stunningly beautiful!
Zagnut is offline   Reply With Quote