Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 02-04-2011, 03:33 PM   #251
hbighappy

hbighappy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeshbighappy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeshbighappy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Well me personally I have always dated and been with more petite thinner women dont get me wrong i like thicker women also but i have always been with thinner women only thick one was like 140 5ft 3inc but she was top heavy Double D top heavy but that was when i was like 17 since then all women i been with been in the 98 to 130 yes 98 lbs don't worry I fattened her up to 120 lol to but like I said I like thick women also just used to being with thinner women and when im with thin girl we look like the number 10
hbighappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 03:34 PM   #252
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I am a skinny FFA. Love me.
Sasquatch! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 04:10 PM   #253
cakeboy
Douchepuncher Supreme!

cakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquatch! View Post
I watch a lot of MSNBC's Lockup. There's only one way I know how to love. Brace yourself!
Old 02-04-2011, 04:10 PM   #254
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Oh Baby. .......
Sasquatch! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 04:19 PM   #255
cakeboy
Douchepuncher Supreme!

cakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging in

A lap dance is better when the stripper is crying. /stoned
Old 02-04-2011, 08:31 PM   #256
JulieD

JulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquatch! View Post
Old 02-07-2011, 01:17 AM   #257
meangreen

meangreen has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackoblangada View Post
I'm with Dionysis...i love being climbed on by a smaller woman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HopeF View Post
i am still pretty skinny! looking for friends....
O hi
meangreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 04:40 AM   #258
AsianXL

AsianXL can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by coriander View Post
Hehe, thanks.

Well, I don't think the fact that I am attracted to all body types negates the fact that I like some fat guys, too.
Good to know. Didn't know girls like you existed in Vancouver. LOL
AsianXL is offline   Reply With Quote