Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 08-15-2006, 12:13 PM   #26
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zagnut
You are stunningly beautiful!

awwwww u make me <BLUSH> thanks hon
HDANGEL15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2006, 07:32 PM   #27
Phalloidium

Phalloidium can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by maire dubh
Indeed! A ten in one store and an eight in another or still, a twelve, for me. Rawr. Can't they standardize it and use inches, as they do with men's pants?
In some men's pants I fit a 38, in others, I fit a 34, though usually it's fairly consistent.
Phalloidium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2006, 07:35 PM   #28
love dubh
douchebag reform school

love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Why are you climbing such nice clothes? Showing off your wares?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Stewart
Yes, in the Brownback family we teach that boys have a god stick and girls have a shame cave.
Manny: yeah but i could be patient zero to a rabies epidemic
Manny: rabies is as close to zombification as we can get
love dubh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2006, 07:42 PM   #29
Phalloidium

Phalloidium can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by maire dubh
Why are you climbing such nice clothes? Showing off your wares?
Pardon? Do you mean in my profile? Yeah, I spent too much money on those. Those shoes are so not good for climbing lol
Phalloidium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2006, 08:54 PM   #30
MissKiddo

MissKiddo has said some nice things
Default *stops lurking for a moment*

I'm pretty teeny. 5'7, 118.
MissKiddo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2006, 09:02 PM   #31
theRabidWolf

Wow that is teeny...

I'd be afraid of crushing you
Old 08-17-2006, 09:07 PM   #32
fatkid420
On Timeout

fatkid420 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesfatkid420 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by theRabidWolf
Wow that is teeny...

I'd be afraid of crushing you
I had the exact same thought.
fatkid420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2006, 01:00 AM   #33
Reenaye Starr

Reenaye Starr knows EXACTLY what's going onReenaye Starr knows EXACTLY what's going onReenaye Starr knows EXACTLY what's going onReenaye Starr knows EXACTLY what's going onReenaye Starr knows EXACTLY what's going onReenaye Starr knows EXACTLY what's going onReenaye Starr knows EXACTLY what's going on
Default I knew it!!!

I didn't look at your profile or anything, but I had a feeling you were a fem... Is it possible to have Bi-dar... lol *Kisses*

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishhat
I consider myself thin, well, on this forum haha. When I'm walking around with all the skinny skinny girls at a mall or something i don't feel so thin. I'm 5'7" and wear a size 4 or 5, so I'm around the middle I guess.

I like bigger people (males and females - I'm bi) because....heh. It just turns me on. I don't think I can explain it at all. I wish I had some sort of great reason to answer your question. And thinking of feeding drives me crazy. There is no explaination.
Reenaye Starr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2006, 03:33 AM   #34
Laina
Passionately Apathetic

Laina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reenaye Starr
I didn't look at your profile or anything, but I had a feeling you were a fem... Is it possible to have Bi-dar... lol *Kisses*
Nuh-uh. You didn't catch ME! *giggle* Your bi-dar must be on the fritz.
Old 08-18-2006, 04:35 AM   #35
Garfield

Garfield has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissKiddo
That sounds ideal, where You are from?
Old 08-18-2006, 09:07 AM   #36
FreneticFangs

FreneticFangs can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesFreneticFangs can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

wow... I learn something new on these forums everyday ^.^
Seems I'm not the only bi FFA around
As for thin, that's def not me. I wonder... about the height thing. I'm pretty tall too (5'10) and maybe it is the size difference. It's hard for me to feel overwhelmed with a guy if I can easily throw him off me. So .. maybe it's the power/size difference?
FreneticFangs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2006, 01:23 PM   #37
Qit el-Remel
Geek and FFA

Qit el-Remel has super-sized repQit el-Remel has super-sized repQit el-Remel has super-sized repQit el-Remel has super-sized rep

I wouldn't describe myself as "skinny" (although others have); I've got curves.

As to what I like about cuddling up to a BHM...it's mainly about softness and body heat.

-Qit
Qit el-Remel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2006, 01:31 PM   #38
Laina
Passionately Apathetic

Laina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qit el-Remel

As to what I like about cuddling up to a BHM...it's mainly about softness and body heat.

-Qit
YOU'RE BACK! *glomp*
Old 08-18-2006, 01:38 PM   #39
Big-Phil

Big-Phil has said some nice things

It is good to see so many FFAs here, no matter what size they are

Skinny, curvy, cuddly, larger.... you can never have too many good looking women.

All I need to do know is to find one in real life...

Big Phil
Old 08-18-2006, 07:47 PM   #40
theRabidWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qit el-Remel

-Qit
Wow, I love that hair

Very cute hair, but only half as cute as the rest of ya.
Old 08-18-2006, 08:14 PM   #41
sweetnnekked
Back From The Dead.

sweetnnekked knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetnnekked knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetnnekked knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetnnekked knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetnnekked knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetnnekked knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetnnekked knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDANGEL15
I am not skinny..although have been accused of being *THIN* to my suprise..i have worked hard to get to where i am today...i'm very athletic...size 4-6 depending on store / sizing etc....but muscular as well..as i am an avid cyclist..working towards my first century ride in 10 yrs ...

i love how a BHM feels n looks..i wish i knew why a gaining man or man stuffing himself turned me on SOOOOOOOOOO MUCh..really i do...but like others..i love how feminine a man 100-200# more then me makes feel...i love the big beach ball gut bellys..playing with them, fondling them..and rubbing them and watching em EXPAND...and i do dig stretch marks..marks of HONOR xox Angel
Yowza!!!!!

- J. Garcia
- R. Hunter
sweetnnekked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2006, 08:15 PM   #42
sweetnnekked
Back From The Dead.

sweetnnekked knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetnnekked knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetnnekked knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetnnekked knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetnnekked knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetnnekked knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetnnekked knows EXACTLY what's going on

Every single one of you are absolutely GORGEOUS but, Why aren't any of you in MY arms?!?

- J. Garcia
- R. Hunter
sweetnnekked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2006, 08:41 PM   #43
love dubh
douchebag reform school

love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishhat
I consider myself thin, well, on this forum haha. When I'm walking around with all the skinny skinny girls at a mall or something i don't feel so thin. I'm 5'7" and wear a size 4 or 5, so I'm around the middle I guess.

I like bigger people (males and females - I'm bi) because....heh. It just turns me on. I don't think I can explain it at all. I wish I had some sort of great reason to answer your question. And thinking of feeding drives me crazy. There is no explaination.
Wow. You are thinner than me. I'm 5'6'' and wear size 8/10 jeans (Old Navy) and an 11/13 in junior sizing. I don't know about tops. A medium?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Stewart
Yes, in the Brownback family we teach that boys have a god stick and girls have a shame cave.
Manny: yeah but i could be patient zero to a rabies epidemic
Manny: rabies is as close to zombification as we can get
love dubh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2006, 09:10 PM   #44
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissKiddo
That is teeny! So before I lose sight of you behind all the big guys, let me say thanks for de-lurking and posting :-) Always good to see evidene of another FFA!

-Ed
Old 08-19-2006, 08:07 AM   #45
FreneticFangs

FreneticFangs can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesFreneticFangs can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default South FL

wow... a lot of you FFAs are really thin. O.O
Well, maybe it's cuz I'm latin, but a size 12 and 5'10 is normal over here.
*thinks* South FL isn't FA vacant! I saw a post about that. I know three FAs and only one FFA (me) lol... so there are still more FAs here. My friend is a magnet for them. Most gorgeous BBW I've ever seen ^.^
FreneticFangs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2006, 11:59 AM   #46
fishhat

fishhat can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reenaye Starr
I think it's possible. It's also possible that me telling you how hot you are (especially in sets with other girls ) could have given me away haha.
fishhat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 03:49 PM   #47
Qit el-Remel
Geek and FFA

Qit el-Remel has super-sized repQit el-Remel has super-sized repQit el-Remel has super-sized repQit el-Remel has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laina
Nuh-uh. You didn't catch ME! *giggle* Your bi-dar must be on the fritz.
Yeah, it must be. She didn't catch me, either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laina
YOU'RE BACK! *glomp*
Hi. My 'Net access has been erratic lately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theRabidWolf
Wow, I love that hair

Very cute hair, but only half as cute as the rest of ya.
Thanks. My hair's actually quite a bit longer now (in fact, I've taken to braiding it).

-Qit
Qit el-Remel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 10:05 AM   #48
Buffetbelly
Nosh, destroyer of snacks

Buffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreneticFangs
wow... a lot of you FFAs are really thin. O.O
Well, maybe it's cuz I'm latin, but a size 12 and 5'10 is normal over here.
The average U.S. woman is a size 12. So size 10 or under is definitely thin! Of course, the average includes all ages so middle age spread has something to do with it.

By the way, middle age spread makes the best sandwiches....
Buffetbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 08:08 PM   #49
Amandy
Snarktacular

Amandy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesAmandy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotsachub2006
Hey folks, a BHM here and was just curious as to how many FFAs would consider themselves "skinny" and what most appeals to them about having a BHM cuddling next to them....

J.
I don't like the word skinny because it implies bony. But I am relatively thin. I could say that a big guy next to me is great because he's protective, strong, etc. But mostly I just like the fat, no bones about it.
Amandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2006, 07:06 AM   #50
lucyp
That Pevensie girl.

lucyp can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeslucyp can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Hmm. Yeeeah, I guess I'd count as skinny. I'm about 5'1" and 100 pounds. Here in NZ I'm a size 8, but in the US that'd be about a size 2. Size 8 is not rare here in NZ, lots and lots of very small, short, petite women here. Maybe you short BHMs might try looking outside of the US? =)

From over on another part of the forum here I found this bit describing us skinny girls and wee little women:
Quote:
In a way they are like a child, with no real curves or size. Therefore when someone who is all toned wears almost nothing, what they are actually flaunting is mostly how asexual they are, it is a way of saying Im better because Ive driven all the devils of sensuality out of my body.
Ow. =( No matter what you do or what you wear or how you look, people often decide they can read your mind by looking at you. I haven't 'driven the devils of sensuality out of my body' and I don't have a goal of 'flaunting my asexualness' (*is frankly boggled*). I'm not ill. I don't have an eating disorder. I'm not trying to be skinny. I've never been on a diet, ever. I like to eat. Like many people who are heavy, it's just the particular genetic cards I drew that I'm built light. My entire family is built like miniature greyhounds; it's got nothing to do with anything I did that I'm like this. Or as this nice fat woman blogger says of her skinny friend, "the bodies that we have tell us a whole lot of nothin' about each other." I think that's often true.

Women my size may be fairly common here in New Zealand, but in the US women this small seem to be much more rare and people that I was trying to make friends with in the US sometimes would look at me and make assumptions about what I must have in my head that I look like this, and I'd have to prove myself each time that I'm not media-crazed insane. Men, they never did make the first move. I learned to pursue, to seduce- because I had to. (And after the first success, I discovered that pursuing is actually lots more fun than waiting to be asked. And so much quicker! Hehehe!)

As for what I like about fat men- I like the feel. I like almost not quite getting my arms to go all the way around, I like his belly pressing into mine and my breasts resting on top. I kind of have a thing for those little dimples over really big people's knuckles, though my guy isn't big enough to have those any more. I just admire other people's hands a lot.

And about the whole being afraid of crushing women who are this small as mentioned above by some other posters--- I like a light squishing especially. I ask for that. I don't know that I can describe it, maybe you'd have to experience it from the smaller person's perspective yourself, but it's awesome! I didn't start out an FFA, wasn't born with the predilection or acquire it in childhood like some, but after I experienced a nice gentle smooshing as an adult, I really just couldn't get enough and my preference was set pretty well after that. =)
lucyp is offline   Reply With Quote