Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 08-10-2006, 11:45 AM   #1
Zagnut

Zagnut can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesZagnut can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesZagnut can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Cool "Do you have a flag?"

I've always been envious of how the gay bear community has a flag to help identify itself to others. Well, it's time we BHMs have our flag (as well as FFAs you love us) to show pride loud and proud!

Yes, I know, I am quite possibly crazy!

Zagnut
Attached Images
File Type: gif bhmflag.gif (1.8 KB, 787 views)
Zagnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2006, 01:29 PM   #2
Zagnut

Zagnut can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesZagnut can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesZagnut can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

yes ... it's meant to be a joke!

Zagnut
Zagnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2006, 12:43 AM   #3
love dubh
douchebag reform school

love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I think the flag thing is great. The BDSM community has it! The gays have it! Everyone should have it!

But then we'd be all mixed up as the colors would mean one thing to one group and something else to another.

"Oooh! Purple! So you like to be pierced, right?"
"N-n-no....I like to be slathered in grape jelly! I'm a Messyfun person!"
"Wait. I thought he was a bottom?"
"You mean he's not into Prince impersonating?"

See? Oh, the humanity.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Stewart
Yes, in the Brownback family we teach that boys have a god stick and girls have a shame cave.
Manny: yeah but i could be patient zero to a rabies epidemic
Manny: rabies is as close to zombification as we can get
love dubh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 11:16 AM   #4
fat hiker

fat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Hey, great flag!
fat hiker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 06:25 PM   #5
chillaxin

chillaxin can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeschillaxin can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zagnut
yes ... it's meant to be a joke!

Zagnut
But really, I like the idea. I'd wear the T-shirt!

But I'd suggest it be something a little less obvious than a hunka food on it. LOL! (Hell, I was close to making a FFA T-shirt soon.) HAHA!
chillaxin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 07:16 AM   #6
Buffetbelly
Nosh, destroyer of snacks

Buffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 club
Cool

You could try wearing a T-shirt such as this one:

Buffetbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 07:18 AM   #7
FreneticFangs

FreneticFangs can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesFreneticFangs can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by maire dubh
I think the flag thing is great. The BDSM community has it! The gays have it! Everyone should have it!

But then we'd be all mixed up as the colors would mean one thing to one group and something else to another.

"Oooh! Purple! So you like to be pierced, right?"
"N-n-no....I like to be slathered in grape jelly! I'm a Messyfun person!"
"Wait. I thought he was a bottom?"
"You mean he's not into Prince impersonating?"

See? Oh, the humanity.
ahhahahaahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahaha hhahaahhahaa!
FreneticFangs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 07:25 AM   #8
chillaxin

chillaxin can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeschillaxin can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffetbelly
You could try wearing a T-shirt such as this one:
Yeah, but I don't like the whole "daddy" thing. Kina creeps me out.
chillaxin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 11:25 AM   #9
Slowfuse

Slowfuse can now change their title
Default flag?

Here's my submission...
Slowfuse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 01:25 PM   #10
ciccia

ciccia has said some nice things

i'd think about a flag 'cause i'm into design stuff also.. awsome idea! by the way look what a lovely t-shirt i've got
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Fotki002.jpg (38.8 KB, 451 views)
ciccia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006, 09:57 PM   #11
Qit el-Remel
Geek and FFA

Qit el-Remel has super-sized repQit el-Remel has super-sized repQit el-Remel has super-sized repQit el-Remel has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by chillaxin
Yeah, but I don't like the whole "daddy" thing. Kina creeps me out.
Amen. Unless, of course, you're dating a single father...

-Qit
Qit el-Remel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2006, 03:07 AM   #12
Dark_Hart

Dark_Hart carries a lot of weight on this boardDark_Hart carries a lot of weight on this boardDark_Hart carries a lot of weight on this boardDark_Hart carries a lot of weight on this boardDark_Hart carries a lot of weight on this boardDark_Hart carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by ciccia
i'd think about a flag 'cause i'm into design stuff also.. awsome idea! by the way look what a lovely t-shirt i've got
what a lovely t-shirt
Dark_Hart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2006, 07:13 AM   #13
Mercedes

Mercedes can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMercedes can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default How about a bracelet?

I would be in favour of having a discreet 'flag'.

Something which FFA's and BHM's would recognise worldwide.

This forum's got a very large following, and I'm sure a lot of people would be reading this and taking note, and maybe agreeing, who knows?

In my opinion it would be impractical to wear a slogan t-shirt. I love them but you can't always wear the same t-shirts every day and the message would be like-a too obvious you know.

I was thinking like something like a particular piece of jewellery, a bracelet for example.

A bracelet which could be worn by Fat Admirers and it would be only us, FA's FFA's BHM's and BBW's who know about it and know we're "in the club" sort of. And it'd be discreet. Like you know most of us can't go to work daily in a t-shirt saying one thing or another, but a bracelet would be discreet for all people with all professions.

My idea was that we could agree on the colour/s of the beads or string on a bracelet... the same like a red bracelet is used for kabbalah...

I think it'd be a wonderful idea!

What do you all think?
Mercedes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2006, 02:53 PM   #14
ishouldbesleeping

ishouldbesleeping has said some nice things

what happens when someone just happens to be wearing such a bracelet and one of us asks them about it?
ishouldbesleeping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2006, 02:54 PM   #15
Mercedes

Mercedes can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMercedes can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by ishouldbesleeping
what happens when someone just happens to be wearing such a bracelet and one of us asks them about it?
What happens? We'd just KNOW it's one of us, no?
Mercedes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 08:00 PM   #16
bigwideland

bigwideland can now change their title
Default The sercret symbol

I like the idea men could have a short necklace or a tie pin/cuff links, an abstract belly symbol would be good.
Old 09-08-2006, 10:54 PM   #17
missaf

missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I like that idea, too! Fo we have any artists in the bunch??

It should be like the Dumptruck logo
missaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 11:32 PM   #18
bigwideland

bigwideland can now change their title
Default dumptruck

Quote:
Originally Posted by missaf

I love the BBW outline, but a how did that get linked to a brand called dumptruck, is that how her meals arrive?
Old 09-09-2006, 12:48 AM   #19
missaf

missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I have no idea, BWL, LOL
missaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 06:43 PM   #20
Obesus
Designated Fat Holy Man

Obesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging in
Default A formal proposal....

I think this makes more sense for social events than attempting to meet someone on the street...risky business anyhoo...but this is a variation on the old handkerchief codes that Lesbians used to use in the 80's and 90's over here in Frisco...(don't ask me how I know that, but I do!)

"Mustard" colored handkerchiefs in the back pocket of jeans stood for Food/Fat Fetish...am I the institutional memory here or what? I am thinking some distinctive color of pocket handkerchief in the breast pocket could be worn by both men and women to indicate preference...they are unusual enough that you don't see a lot of people wearing them, although they are making a strong comeback...They are certainly easy to find online or even at most department stores; what is odd is that the men's "pocket squares" as they are called cost around $8-$10 while the women's go for more like $25! Ahem! I think you can all figure that one out.

I like crimson as a tasteful color concept and a different color could be worn for the gaining and feeding folks....now, all we need is the dang SOCIAL EVENT! How easy is it to walk up to someone wearing the same color handkerchief in the pocket of their blazer and say..."that is a nice color, where did you get it?!" This also encourages good grooming, presentation and tasteful clothing! Did I used to work in men's furnishings or what? You would never know it know from the black XXXXL scrubs and wacky T-shirts...second childhood or something...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Handkerchief

Last edited by Obesus; 09-13-2006 at 07:20 AM.
Obesus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2006, 07:15 AM   #21
fat hiker

fat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Hey, I like the necklace/tie pin/cuff link/ bracelet idea. But I also like the flag idea (though I'm cool to the proposed blue flag - dump the food, go with an outline - how about an outline of a big guy sitting on those horizontal blue lines, and the blue lines bend down underneath his awesome weight?).

Handkerchiefs? Only in certain situations...
Old 09-13-2006, 07:17 AM   #22
fat hiker

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by missaf

Well, I'm disappointed - after the nifty BBW logo on the guy's t-shirts, I was hoping the girl's t-shirts would have a nifty BHM logo - maybe a fat guy leaning up against a pole, side view, his gut spilling down for all to see? But no such luck!
Old 09-13-2006, 10:00 AM   #23
pattycake
Wishin' 4 A Squishin'

pattycake can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercedes
I would be in favour of having a discreet 'flag'.

Something which FFA's and BHM's would recognise worldwide.

This forum's got a very large following, and I'm sure a lot of people would be reading this and taking note, and maybe agreeing, who knows?

In my opinion it would be impractical to wear a slogan t-shirt. I love them but you can't always wear the same t-shirts every day and the message would be like-a too obvious you know.

I was thinking like something like a particular piece of jewellery, a bracelet for example.

A bracelet which could be worn by Fat Admirers and it would be only us, FA's FFA's BHM's and BBW's who know about it and know we're "in the club" sort of. And it'd be discreet. Like you know most of us can't go to work daily in a t-shirt saying one thing or another, but a bracelet would be discreet for all people with all professions.

My idea was that we could agree on the colour/s of the beads or string on a bracelet... the same like a red bracelet is used for kabbalah...

I think it'd be a wonderful idea!

What do you all think?
Bellybuilders used to sell pins with 3 concentric circles (to symbolise an ever increasing belly) so people could wear them to show they were a gainer or encourager but I don't know if they still sell them, if they ever took off and if they did, if they're seen as symbols for only the gay BHM/FA community.
Bracelets would be good, as you could wear them almost anywhere. I know the pro-anorexia sites encourage girls to wear a red string bracelet with 3 beads that spell out ANA (don't even get me started on those pro-ana sites!) so we could wear one in an agreed colour with beads that could spell out something. "FFA" would be the obvious suggestion but maybe something else? If you're into feederism you could have the 3 beads on your bracelet increasing in size --ooo--
pattycake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2006, 04:59 PM   #24
William
On Timeout

William makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging in

Our Slogan!!!

Fattastic!

Last edited by William; 09-13-2006 at 05:01 PM.
William is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2006, 08:28 AM   #25
GordoNegro

Location: Not Coney Island but the same side of the Brooklyn Bridge
GordoNegro can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGordoNegro can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGordoNegro can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Seeing a warm flirtatious smile while riding the train, driving or crossing the street is enough of a sign for me
GordoNegro is offline   Reply With Quote