Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Lounge

Old 04-26-2014, 02:13 PM   #1
Webmaster
Chief Emeritus

Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Bloggers -- post your latest entries here

Donna suggested:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna View Post
I wonder, for all of the folks who have blogs, if it wouldn't better serve us to create a sticky thread for the bloggers to post links to their latest entry. Those who are inclined to read and comment do so on the blog itself. Isn't that one of the purposes of having a blog is the interaction? Every blog I have ever read has a comments section. This too would allow the owner of said blog to block or delete entries they are offended by without creating a virtual forum fight. It's just an idea...
Good idea, and here it is!
Webmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 09:42 PM   #2
moniquessbbw
Shake N Bake

moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Thanks Conrad
moniquessbbw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 09:54 PM   #3
dharmabean
♥ ɢrтıтuɗɛ◦ɢӏ ♥

dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I have two blogs:

Haunted Book Case
Book review blog.

365 Days of Gratitude
Personal blog.

Most Current Blog Entry.

You Got This
Old 05-04-2014, 04:03 PM   #4
wrestlingguy
"Bitter Old Man"

wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Here's the link to my most recent blog. I do my best to avoid posting all of them, because some of them are inflammatory and triggering to this particular part of the fat community.

This blog however discusses the accusation that Fat Acceptance and HAES use pseudoscience to promote their cause, which couldn't be further from the truth. Give it a read. Test on Wednesday.

http://thenatural54.wordpress.com/20...pseudoscience/
Old 05-04-2014, 06:46 PM   #5
moniquessbbw
Shake N Bake

moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Feeder Discussion

This Blog started off as a discussion of Facebook. A friend of mine made a statement about feeders that was not positive. I am going to warn you in advance that is is an anti feeder having a discussion on FB then it went over board. I am not going to fight or argue with anyone here about what I wrote. Feel free to comment about my Blog on my Blog. It does have a comment section after every post. My friend and I really are interested in hearing from some real feeders and feedee's for a series of interviews that he wants to do for his Youtube channel and his website. You can choose to write in and remain a John or Jane Doe for the interviews.
http://moniquejurgen.blogspot.com/20...on-part-1.html
moniquessbbw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 06:45 PM   #6
wrestlingguy
"Bitter Old Man"

wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Some of you have already read the thread on the Main Board about the comments made by Charles Barkley. Last night, he refused to issue an apology for his comments, and I've written a blog about just that.

http://thenatural54.wordpress.com/20...-cool-charles/
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Barkley.jpg (54.5 KB, 772 views)
Old 05-17-2014, 03:22 PM   #7
wrestlingguy
"Bitter Old Man"

http://thenatural54.wordpress.com/20...ns-got-talent/

Short blog about a friend of mine, Emma Haslam, a plus sized pole dancer who recently appeared on Britain's Got Talent

http://thenatural54.wordpress.com/20...ns-got-talent/

Old 05-23-2014, 03:17 AM   #8
wrestlingguy
"Bitter Old Man"

SuperO recently started a thread about "chubby chasers" here on the Main Board. I've added my take on terms like this, and "fat admirer", and how we're perceived not only by the "outside" world, but by those IN the fat community.

http://thenatural54.wordpress.com/20...s-perceptions/
Old 05-25-2014, 11:06 PM   #9
dharmabean
♥ ɢrтıтuɗɛ◦ɢӏ ♥

dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Embittered Hope
Old 06-08-2014, 05:18 PM   #10
wrestlingguy
"Bitter Old Man"

I want to say that I will miss Monique posting her blog entries in Dimensions. While we didn't always all agree, she did get people to think and react.

This blog is personal. It's an anniversary blog of sorts....

http://thenatural54.wordpress.com/20...ones-personal/
Old 06-18-2014, 08:00 PM   #11
BriannaBombshell
hi

BriannaBombshell makes people happy simply by logging inBriannaBombshell makes people happy simply by logging inBriannaBombshell makes people happy simply by logging inBriannaBombshell makes people happy simply by logging inBriannaBombshell makes people happy simply by logging inBriannaBombshell makes people happy simply by logging inBriannaBombshell makes people happy simply by logging inBriannaBombshell makes people happy simply by logging in

www.yourownlove.com

All blogs are new, we just started this website

Enjoy
Old 06-18-2014, 10:48 PM   #12
dharmabean
♥ ɢrтıтuɗɛ◦ɢӏ ♥

Learning
Old 06-24-2014, 07:22 PM   #13
dharmabean
♥ ɢrтıтuɗɛ◦ɢӏ ♥

Geek Wings
Old 07-01-2014, 06:40 PM   #14
wrestlingguy
"Bitter Old Man"

Adam Richman and just desserts. Some things have a way of working themselves out. New blog.

http://thenatural54.wordpress.com/20...ere-cool-adam/

Old 07-01-2014, 08:15 PM   #15
dharmabean
♥ ɢrтıтuɗɛ◦ɢӏ ♥

Home and True Happiness
Old 07-02-2014, 05:08 PM   #16
wrestlingguy
"Bitter Old Man"

Last one.....

http://thenatural54.wordpress.com/20...k-of-the-line/

Old 07-15-2014, 10:31 PM   #17
dharmabean
♥ ɢrтıтuɗɛ◦ɢӏ ♥

You know that ooey, gooey, guts feeling from meeting someone spectacular? Ya well, all of this right here!
Old 08-12-2014, 06:07 PM   #18
MattB

MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!

Just started a personal blog over the last week. It seems it will be mostly about guitars and ghosts, but I got a bit ranty today about TV...

http://chillpatch.tumblr.com/post/94...ing-up-with-tv

Actually I've worked on TV, but it's not really a 'bite the hand that feeds you' thing since I never made enough from TV work to eat anything.

Edit- just added a mini blog about a local 'haunted' mill...

http://chillpatch.tumblr.com/post/94...uring-a-recent

Last edited by MattB; 08-12-2014 at 06:32 PM. Reason: New Blog
MattB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2015, 07:59 AM   #19
BigWheels
It's OK, I bite back

BigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 club

My new blog....

http://onpbtv.blogspot.com/
Old 02-22-2015, 02:25 PM   #20
Madame_Cee
Madame Claire

Madame_Cee does more than just post hot picsMadame_Cee does more than just post hot picsMadame_Cee does more than just post hot picsMadame_Cee does more than just post hot pics

My blogs change weekly, since I post on a new topic every weekend. Here is my blog site "Blogs by Claire" if you want to check it out.

http://authorclairegager.wordpress.com
Old 05-09-2016, 01:36 AM   #22
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

I have been moving towards a vlog rather than blog

so here is my Latest YouTube Vlog (kind of scary how much pro fat shaming stuff there is on YouTube)

Old 06-19-2017, 09:13 PM   #23
fat9276

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

^really like your channel on YT Amanda
fat9276 is offline   Reply With Quote