Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 04-26-2014, 04:12 PM   #1
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Ask Dro!

A fun little idea (I hope) where you ask me questions. About anything from serious to silly. I answer as best I can, without the crutch of Internet search engines. No Google, Bing, Yahoo, MSN, or the like. Just mah brainz.

No question is off limits, unless it violates the rules of the site. So don't do that. It's not nice.

Test my knowledge, test my patience, test my willingness to answer personal questions. Whatever floats your boat. Ask Dro today!

Copyleft 2014, Ask Dro Publications, LLC. All wrongs reserved. Void where prohibited by mods.
Old 04-26-2014, 04:22 PM   #2
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Hey Dro,

Do any of the conspiracy theories floating around hold any validity at all?
Old 04-26-2014, 04:27 PM   #3
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Do conspiracies exist? Sure they do. But vast far reaching conspiracies that span generations or attempt to fool the entire world are bunkum. If you've heard of it, it's probably not real. Conspiracies don't survive when they become public.
Old 04-26-2014, 05:04 PM   #4
Lil BigginZ
just a NORML guy

Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

How many square feet of pizza are eaten in the U.S. each year?

If you were a duck and a prostitute, would you be open to only ducks or other birds too?

If you were going to be eaten alive by an animal, which animal would you like it to be?

You can only have one dessert for the rest of your life, what is it?

Last edited by Lil BigginZ; 04-26-2014 at 05:25 PM.
Lil BigginZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2014, 06:18 PM   #5
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Dro, why am I so drunk?
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2014, 07:07 PM   #6
Dromond
Old school

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil BigginZ View Post
How many square feet of pizza are eaten in the U.S. each year?

If you were a duck and a prostitute, would you be open to only ducks or other birds too?

If you were going to be eaten alive by an animal, which animal would you like it to be?

You can only have one dessert for the rest of your life, what is it?
A: All of it.

B: I would take all comers. Go where the money is.

C: Panda. He might get around to it someday, or maybe not. They're pretty lazy.

D: Hot fudge sundae!
Old 04-26-2014, 07:11 PM   #7
Dromond
Old school

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
Dro, why am I so drunk?
Because of all the booze you drank.
Old 04-26-2014, 07:48 PM   #8
kilo riley

kilo riley makes people happy simply by logging inkilo riley makes people happy simply by logging inkilo riley makes people happy simply by logging inkilo riley makes people happy simply by logging inkilo riley makes people happy simply by logging inkilo riley makes people happy simply by logging inkilo riley makes people happy simply by logging inkilo riley makes people happy simply by logging inkilo riley makes people happy simply by logging in

Dro,

Whatever happened to chicken legs?
kilo riley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2014, 10:36 PM   #9
dharmabean
♥ ɢrтıтuɗɛ◦ɢӏ ♥

dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Is Micara really as kick ass in person as she seems on the interwebs?
Old 04-27-2014, 12:54 AM   #10
MrSensible
Welcome to Moonside.

MrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging in

What's the leaning of mife?

*hic!*
Old 04-27-2014, 09:57 AM   #11
Dromond
Old school

Quote:
Originally Posted by kilo riley View Post
Dro,

Whatever happened to chicken legs?
Assuming you mean the Dimmer and not the food, I have no idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dharmabean View Post
Is Micara really as kick ass in person as she seems on the interwebs?
Nope. She's even more kick ass in person.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSensible View Post
What's the leaning of mife?

*hic!*
About 20 degrees to port.
Old 04-27-2014, 11:40 AM   #12
Yakatori
Hard to say, really...

Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Is it better for us to just fire out questions as quickly as they come to us?

Or can we hope for even better answers the more a single topic has a chance to ferment?
Yakatori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 02:05 PM   #13
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Should I go with a herbal remedy, I have always seen um as hocus pocus.
biglynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 02:45 PM   #14
dharmabean
♥ ɢrтıтuɗɛ◦ɢӏ ♥

dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dromond View Post
Nope. She's even more kick ass in person.

* SIGH * I'm just going to have to move to the East Coast then. That's it. You, Micara, Lainey.... so worth it.

What is the color of the song, "Highway to Hell"?
Old 04-27-2014, 03:03 PM   #15
Micara
Living and Learning

Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
* SIGH * I'm just going to have to move to the East Coast then. That's it. You, Micara, Lainey.... so worth it.

The house across the street from me is for sale!

Or better yet, we can forcibly remove my trashy neighbors, tear down their rat infested trailer, and build ya a house next door! LOL
Micara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 04:34 PM   #16
Dromond
Old school

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yakatori View Post
Or can we hope for even better answers the more a single topic has a chance to ferment?
This is as good as it gets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by biglynch View Post
Should I go with a herbal remedy, I have always seen um as hocus pocus.
Herbal remedies are not necessarily hocus pocus. It depends on what herbs you are talking about and what you're wanting to treat. The huge caveat to herbal remedies is that they can be as risky as prescription meds, re: side effects. Some are downright dangerous. I prefer to stick with Western medicine.

Quote:
Sadly, Lainey lives almost a thousand miles east of Micara and I...

Quote:
Fuchsia.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micara View Post
The house across the street from me is for sale!

Or better yet, we can forcibly remove my trashy neighbors, tear down their rat infested trailer, and build ya a house next door! LOL
Purify it with fire!
Old 04-27-2014, 08:17 PM   #17
dharmabean
♥ ɢrтıтuɗɛ◦ɢӏ ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dromond View Post
Purify it with fire!
I'm sorry, I couldn't refrain:

Fire!!
Old 04-27-2014, 08:19 PM   #18
lovelylady78

lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Would you?
lovelylady78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 08:59 PM   #19
Dromond
Old school

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelylady78 View Post
Would you?
I probably would. Unless I wouldn't.
Old 04-27-2014, 09:58 PM   #20
dharmabean
♥ ɢrтıтuɗɛ◦ɢӏ ♥

How much does it cost to do so?
Old 04-28-2014, 06:19 AM   #21
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Dro,

denim, plaid or leather?
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 07:17 AM   #22
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Why does chocolate taste so good if it makes me ill?
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 09:15 AM   #23
Dromond
Old school

Quote:
How much does it cost to do so?
The cost varies by location. The manufacturer's suggested price is $0.45.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esther View Post
Dro,

denim, plaid or leather?
Denim all the way. It's sturdy, comfortable, and goes with practically anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
Why does chocolate taste so good if it makes me ill?
Because chocolate is the food of the Aztec gods, and they are a cranky bunch.
Old 04-28-2014, 07:52 PM   #24
dharmabean
♥ ɢrтıтuɗɛ◦ɢӏ ♥

IMG_20140428_1928221.jpg

ALWAYS a penny short.

dagnabit.
Old 04-28-2014, 11:31 PM   #25
Dromond
Old school

Quote:
Attachment 114288

ALWAYS a penny short.

dagnabit.
You made me laugh. You deserve rep, but alas I cannot provide.