Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 04-29-2014, 01:37 AM   #26
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

What do you think the biggest mistake is that we as human beings make in life?

Have you made it, and if so, what would you change if you could go back (or would you)?

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 06:20 PM   #27
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dromond View Post
You made me laugh. You deserve rep, but alas I cannot provide.
Proxy rep given
Old 04-29-2014, 08:33 PM   #28
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeautifulMe View Post
What do you think the biggest mistake is that we as human beings make in life?

Have you made it, and if so, what would you change if you could go back (or would you)?
I think we as humans focus on the wrong things. Money, power, influence, material goods, control, and so on. None of those things really matter, and the pursuit of them are the cause of everything wrong in the world.

And yes, I'm very much guilty of being so misguided. But I don't think I would go back and change anything. I've made a lot of mistakes, but I'm okay with myself. I can't imagine being someone else. He might be an asshole, and that would be unfortunate.
Old 04-29-2014, 08:44 PM   #29
dharmabean
♥ ɢråтıтuɗɛ◦ɢåӏ ♥

dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
Proxy rep given

Awe Sookie Sookie Now!! I got my first Proxy rep.

Dromond, can you predict a time line to when I'd be able to visit you and Micara?
Old 04-29-2014, 09:34 PM   #30
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I wish I could. I so want that to happen.
Old 04-30-2014, 12:00 AM   #31
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Someone rep Dro for the answer he gave me. I can't get him (yet). That was a difficult question, and a fabulous answer!

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 02:26 AM   #32
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

Do you know the muffin man?
Do you think he can upgrade to cupcakes someday soon?
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 10:43 AM   #33
Dromond
Old school

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlaSixx View Post
Do you know the muffin man?
Do you think he can upgrade to cupcakes someday soon?
I've never met him personally, but I'm a fan of his work.

If the market demands it, I'm sure he will.
Old 04-30-2014, 12:49 PM   #34
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Dro--Why is it that almost all of the good threads are in the BHM/FFA Forum?
lucca23v2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 01:48 PM   #35
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!

What do you think is the most important human virtue?

If you could dictate that pizzas be made in a shape other than round/rectangular, which would you choose? And more importantly, why?
Old 04-30-2014, 02:56 PM   #36
Dromond
Old school

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucca23v2 View Post
Dro--Why is it that almost all of the good threads are in the BHM/FFA Forum?
Because this is the best forum at the site.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaranthine View Post
What do you think is the most important human virtue?
That is deceptively deep question. First of all, you have to choose whose definitions you're going to use - or if you want to make up your own. Each religion has it's own list of virtues, philosophers since Classical times have expounded on the subject, and modern psychology has added another player to the game. That's a lot to choose from.

My answer draws from the Christian monk/philosopher St. Thomas Aquinas. Humanity is the most important virtue, with Aquinas bundling the concepts of love and kindness into the humanity virtue. Modern thinking has added "social intelligence" to the definition, but that wasn't a concept in Aquinas' day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaranthine View Post
If you could dictate that pizzas be made in a shape other than round/rectangular, which would you choose? And more importantly, why?
Since I was enjoying a delicious pizza slice as I was pondering this question, I feel especially inspired to answer seriously rather than firing off a smartass reply. Round and rectangular are popular for a good reason: it is easy to divide them into roughly equal pieces for sharing. Wedge pieces for round, and square pieces for rectangular. I've seen other shapes of pizza, but they are inefficient. If I had to make a choice other than round or rectangular, I would say square shaped, as the square shape would also be efficiently subdivided by square slices. While a trapezoid shaped pizza would be amusing, it'd be hell to cut equally.

Last edited by Dromond; 04-30-2014 at 03:07 PM.
Dromond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 04:46 PM   #37
Diana_Prince245
Wise as Athena

Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Why did God curse me with the pale pasty skin of my Irish heritage, but grant my brother the nicely brown skin and cheekbones of our Cherokee great grandmother? Also, why does he always want to go to the beach when we are on a family vacation?
Old 04-30-2014, 05:10 PM   #38
Dromond
Old school

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana_Prince245 View Post
Why did God curse me with the pale pasty skin of my Irish heritage, but grant my brother the nicely brown skin and cheekbones of our Cherokee great grandmother? Also, why does he always want to go to the beach when we are on a family vacation?
God has a weird sense of humor. Your brother wants to go to the beach because he doesn't sunburn with his dark complexion. Whereas you probably look like a boiled lobster after 10 minutes. The Irish do not suffer direct sunlight well.
Old 04-30-2014, 05:15 PM   #39
Diana_Prince245
Wise as Athena

Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
God has a weird sense of humor. Your brother wants to go to the beach because he doesn't sunburn with his dark complexion. Whereas you probably look like a boiled lobster after 10 minutes. The Irish do not suffer direct sunlight well.
I once went to the ER for a sunburn because my bio dad forgot the sunscreen while we were at the beach. His then-wife was super angry.
Old 04-30-2014, 06:35 PM   #40
Dromond
Old school

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana_Prince245 View Post
I once went to the ER for a sunburn because my bio dad forgot the sunscreen while we were at the beach. His then-wife was super angry.
My joke doesn't seem funny now.
Old 04-30-2014, 08:25 PM   #41
Diana_Prince245
Wise as Athena

Quote:
My joke doesn't seem funny now.
It's still funny. I make jokes about my vampirism constantly.
Old 05-01-2014, 06:09 AM   #42
Cobra Verde
Lupus Dei

Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Lightbulb

Who run Bartertown?
Old 05-01-2014, 06:50 AM   #43
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

The battery in my 3+ year old laptop is all but dead (lasts for about 10 minutes before it powers down, if it isn't plugged in). Should I just replace the battery, or get a new lap top?
Old 05-01-2014, 08:32 PM   #44
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeautifulMe View Post
Someone rep Dro for the answer he gave me. I can't get him (yet). That was a difficult question, and a fabulous answer!
Proxy Rep given!
Old 05-01-2014, 08:39 PM   #45
Micara
Living and Learning

Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

How's the moving going?
Micara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 11:07 PM   #46
Dromond
Old school

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobra Verde View Post
Who run Bartertown?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
The battery in my 3+ year old laptop is all but dead (lasts for about 10 minutes before it powers down, if it isn't plugged in). Should I just replace the battery, or get a new lap top?
A new battery will probably cost as much or more than the laptop is worth. If you really like it, get the battery. Otherwise, I'd recommend buying a new laptop.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
Proxy Rep given!
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micara View Post
How's the moving going?
Painfully. But making progress!
Old 05-02-2014, 12:44 AM   #47
firefly

firefly carries a lot of weight on this boardfirefly carries a lot of weight on this boardfirefly carries a lot of weight on this boardfirefly carries a lot of weight on this boardfirefly carries a lot of weight on this board

Why are Shampoo and Conditioner (same amount, bottles opened the same same day, always used together) NEVER empty at the same time? (this does also refer to any other things which work as a duo). NEVER. *sigh*
Old 05-02-2014, 03:46 AM   #48
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by firefly View Post
Why are Shampoo and Conditioner (same amount, bottles opened the same same day, always used together) NEVER empty at the same time? (this does also refer to any other things which work as a duo). NEVER. *sigh*
Shampoo- lather, rinse, repeat
conditioner is used sparingly..

shampoo will always go quicker
Old 05-02-2014, 09:02 AM   #49
agouderia
Library Girl

agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucca23v2 View Post
Shampoo- lather, rinse, repeat
conditioner is used sparingly..

shampoo will always go quicker
Unless you have really dry or naturally frizzy hair - then it's the other way around. You need tons of rich, intensive conditioner.
agouderia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 09:16 AM   #50
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

Quote:
Originally Posted by agouderia View Post
Unless you have really dry or naturally frizzy hair - then it's the other way around. You need tons of rich, intensive conditioner.
I have curly hair that frizzes, but I still use my conditioner sparingly. It creates dandruff. I buy deep conditioners that I use sparingly, but I also use olive oil mixed with honey. more nautral