Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 05-02-2014, 09:58 AM   #51
Micara
Living and Learning

Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucca23v2 View Post
I have curly hair that frizzes, but I still use my conditioner sparingly. It creates dandruff. I buy deep conditioners that I use sparingly, but I also use olive oil mixed with honey. more nautral
Argan oil works wonders for my hair. I use a vegan shampoo bar with cocoa butter and Argan oil.

Sorry Dro for hijacking your thread.
Micara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 01:31 PM   #52
Lil BigginZ
just a NORML guy

Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

You have the opportunity to give a function to the useless male nipple. How would you make them not so useless?
Old 05-02-2014, 10:57 PM   #53
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil BigginZ View Post
You have the opportunity to give a function to the useless male nipple. How would you make them not so useless?
LOL at this question! Love it.

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 02:39 PM   #54
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Ol Dro did not forget you. But he's very busy right now, and will get back to your questions on Monday. Dro, out.
Old 05-04-2014, 09:51 AM   #55
Lil BigginZ
just a NORML guy

Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

What was your most awkward boner? (Every male has at least one story)

Wendy's Baconator, McDonald's Big Mac, and Burger King's Whopper are in a three way fight to the death. Who wins?

You have $100,000 to donate to any charity, who would you donate it to?

What would you sell your soul for?

Cats or dogs?

Coke or Pepsi?
Old 05-05-2014, 01:37 PM   #56
Lil BigginZ
just a NORML guy

If a man has an opinion, and his wife is not around to hear him, is he still wrong?

What would you do for a Klondike bar?

If the BHM/FFA section of the forum had a scent, what would it smell like?

You're allowed to tattoo a warning label on your ex's forehead, what would it say?

What's your favorite work shift, first, second, or third?

Am I asking too many questions?
Old 05-05-2014, 08:01 PM   #57
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dromond View Post
Ol Dro did not forget you. But he's very busy right now, and will get back to your questions on Monday. Dro, out.
I'm back...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micara View Post
Argan oil works wonders for my hair. I use a vegan shampoo bar with cocoa butter and Argan oil.

Sorry Dro for hijacking your thread.
I was away for the weekend. I can forgive it.

Quote:
I would make them shoot lasers.

Quote:
What was your most awkward boner? (Every male has at least one story)

Wendy's Baconator, McDonald's Big Mac, and Burger King's Whopper are in a three way fight to the death. Who wins?

You have $100,000 to donate to any charity, who would you donate it to?

What would you sell your soul for?

Cats or dogs?

Coke or Pepsi?
I can't recall any awkward boner stories. I must have blocked them out.

We all lose.

The Humane Society.

I have no soul.

Cats!

Neither. Root beer all the way.

Quote:
If a man has an opinion, and his wife is not around to hear him, is he still wrong?

What would you do for a Klondike bar?

If the BHM/FFA section of the forum had a scent, what would it smell like?

You're allowed to tattoo a warning label on your ex's forehead, what would it say?

What's your favorite work shift, first, second, or third?

Am I asking too many questions?
A man is always wrong. Just ask any woman, she'll tell you.

I would pay money. But not very much.

Victory.

I'm gonna keep that one to myself.

I hate getting up early, but I also like having evenings free. So first shift wins.

There is no such thing as too many questions.
Old 05-06-2014, 08:14 PM   #58
fat hiker

fat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
I'm back...

Neither. Root beer all the way.
Another one! Welcome brother!
Old 05-06-2014, 08:22 PM   #59
Dromond
Old school

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat hiker View Post
Another one! Welcome brother!
A fellow root beer connoisseur? Then I should direct you to the following fine thread: http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/fo...ad.php?t=78032
Old 05-07-2014, 04:17 AM   #60
MrSensible
Welcome to Moonside.

MrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging in

1) If you could wake up tomorrow with a new-found, fluent understanding of any language of your choice, which would it be and how would you utilize it?

2) What's the worst movie you've ever seen?
Old 05-28-2014, 03:31 AM   #61
Dromond
Old school

Oh man, I completely forgot about this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSensible View Post
1) If you could wake up tomorrow with a new-found, fluent understanding of any language of your choice, which would it be and how would you utilize it?

2) What's the worst movie you've ever seen?
1) I would choose American Sign Language. Since my hearing has gotten bad, it seems like that would be very useful.

2) It's so very tempting to say "Plan Nine from Outer Space," but I'll pass it by. The worst movie I've ever seen in the theater was "Treasure of the Four Crowns." It was an "Indiana Jones: Raiders of the Lost Ark" ripoff and done very very poorly. It was shot in 3D, and it was so low budget there were only two crowns in the movie. They couldn't afford the others.
Old 05-28-2014, 05:29 AM   #62
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Orange, Red or Green?
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 12:58 PM   #63
Dromond
Old school

My favorite color isn't listed, but green is a secondary of it. So the choice is green.
Old 05-28-2014, 02:11 PM   #64
firefly

firefly carries a lot of weight on this boardfirefly carries a lot of weight on this boardfirefly carries a lot of weight on this boardfirefly carries a lot of weight on this boardfirefly carries a lot of weight on this board

Why does penny from big bang theory doesn`t have a surname?
Old 05-28-2014, 02:50 PM   #65
Dromond
Old school

Quote:
Originally Posted by firefly View Post
Why does penny from big bang theory doesn`t have a surname?
That's something that has bothered me, also. The creators of the show take pleasure in knowing what her surname is, but never telling. It's irritating.
Old 05-28-2014, 05:29 PM   #66
bayone

bayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions community

What's that on the road, a head?
bayone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 06:47 PM   #67
Dromond
Old school

Quote:
Originally Posted by bayone View Post
What's that on the road, a head?
Your pun has pleased me. So much so I have no answer for it. Instead of an answer, you get rep.
Old 05-28-2014, 10:49 PM   #68
MrSensible
Welcome to Moonside.

MrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Oh man, I completely forgot about this thread.

1) I would choose American Sign Language. Since my hearing has gotten bad, it seems like that would be very useful.

2) It's so very tempting to say "Plan Nine from Outer Space," but I'll pass it by. The worst movie I've ever seen in the theater was "Treasure of the Four Crowns." It was an "Indiana Jones: Raiders of the Lost Ark" ripoff and done very very poorly. It was shot in 3D, and it was so low budget there were only two crowns in the movie. They couldn't afford the others.
Damn, that's a great answer. I hadn't even considered ASL when I asked that question; freaking brilliant .

I haven't heard of the movie you're talking about, but going by that description, I think I may have to check it out. I love hilariously bad movies. Perhaps that's something for the unpopular opinions thread...
Old 06-01-2014, 05:09 PM   #69
Dromond
Old school

Dro can't answer questions if nobody asks questions.
Old 06-01-2014, 05:59 PM   #70
Dmitra
Drawing down the moonpie

Dmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Have you ever been to the funeral home in Palatine (IL) with a miniature golf course in the basement?

It's been ages but I'm so tickled to see it's still around.

Last edited by Dmitra; 06-01-2014 at 06:03 PM. Reason: Quibbly reasons.
Dmitra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 06:29 PM   #71
Donna
wait...what?

Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Dro, why is it when someone talks about bugs or spiders, I suddenly feel like I have bugs crawling on me even when there are no bugs in my proximity?
Donna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 08:42 PM   #72
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Why is it that no one ever mentions just how little time there is in the day to spend with your spouse once you finally get married?! Between work and the commute and the gym and both of us having a hobby or two (it's SO important to keep up with what makes you your own person after marriage, right?), it's just like... dinner, one TV show, bed.

Yes, I'm whining. I want more hours in the day, dammit.

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 11:37 PM   #73
Dromond
Old school

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmitra View Post
Have you ever been to the funeral home in Palatine (IL) with a miniature golf course in the basement?

It's been ages but I'm so tickled to see it's still around.
I had no idea such a thing existed. Now I want to go visit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna View Post
Dro, why is it when someone talks about bugs or spiders, I suddenly feel like I have bugs crawling on me even when there are no bugs in my proximity?
Your brain is an amazing thing. Since all signals are processed in the brain, the brain can use the memory of a signal to imitate it - which you then feel as if it were really happening. Someone talks about bugs, you remember how creepy it feels when a bug crawls on you, and your brain automatically supplies the sensation to go with the memory. Thanks, brain!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeautifulMe View Post
Why is it that no one ever mentions just how little time there is in the day to spend with your spouse once you finally get married?! Between work and the commute and the gym and both of us having a hobby or two (it's SO important to keep up with what makes you your own person after marriage, right?), it's just like... dinner, one TV show, bed.

Yes, I'm whining. I want more hours in the day, dammit.
That's life, sadly. You have to make time for the two of you. Just because you're married doesn't mean you can't go on dates with each other.
Old 06-14-2014, 01:30 PM   #74
bayone

bayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions community

You are trying to transport a wolf, a sheep and a large cabbage across a river. Why? What possible scenario would require you to travel with those three specific things? In a rowboat only large enough to hold yourself and one passenger?
bayone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 04:01 PM   #75
Dromond
Old school

Take the sheep first. The wolf won't eat the cabbage.
Come back empty.
Take the wolf next.
Since the wolf will eat the sheep, bring the sheep back across.
Leave the sheep, take the cabbage across.
Leave the cabbage, since we already established wolves don't like cabbage.
Come back empty.
Finally, take the sheep across.

That way, none get eaten.

As to why I'd be in such a predicament, I blame Obama.

Last edited by Dromond; 06-14-2014 at 04:04 PM.
Dromond is offline   Reply With Quote