Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 05-01-2014, 04:09 PM   #51
Joeyarrington

Joeyarrington can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJoeyarrington can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Video Games:

Final Fantasy VIII
Street Fighter II Champion Edition
The Legend Of Zelda
Joeyarrington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 08:07 PM   #52
dharmabean
♥ ɢråтıтuɗɛ◦ɢåӏ ♥

dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Pie
1) Pecan
2) Pumpkin
3) Mixed Berry

Candy Bars
1) Reeses Peanut Butter Cups
2) Butterfinger
3) Pay Day

Tumblr Blogs
1) Body Positive Zone
2) Please Stop Being Sad
3) Fat Girls Doing Things

Websites I visit daily
1) Facebook
2) DIMS
3) My Blog

Video Games
1) Mario Kart
2) Diablo Series
3) Tera Online

Ice Cream Flavors
1) Neapolitan
2) Mixed Berry Cheesecake
3) Anything Coffee flavored.

Movies
1) Better Off Dead
2) Ever After
3) Ghostbusters

Favorite songs at the moment:

1) Titanium
2) Turning Tables
3) Don't Sit Under the Apple Tree
Old 05-02-2014, 08:18 AM   #53
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Websites I visit daily

1) Google
2) Facebook
3) Rdio
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 08:22 AM   #54
ScreamingChicken
One of 50,298

ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!

Websites I visit daily
1) Facebook
2) DIMS
3) Curbside Classic

Favorite songs at the moment
1) All of Me-John Legend
2) Slow dancing-Johnny Rivers
3) Love Will Turn You Around-Kenny Rogers

Favorite Fast Food Restaurants
1)Whataburger
2)Krystal
3)Taco Bell
ScreamingChicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 09:00 AM   #55
agouderia
Library Girl

agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Top 3

... this thread needs some more decadence

Champagnes for a night of sin:

1) Moet&Chandon Rose Imperial
2) Lanson Black
3) Moutard Brut Grande Cuvée

Hot-chocolates to un-freeze all pain, let's you know why it originally was an aphrodisiac:

1) Angelina, Paris
2) Chocolateria San Gines, Madrid
3) E.Wedel, Warsaw

Pierres every FFA needs in their life (to enjoy with their SS/BHM):

1) Pierre Hermée, patissier deity
2) Pierre Marcolini, chocolatier god
3) Pierre Gagnaire, making ***cooking accessible for the humble FFA cuisinière

Ultimate gelato to cool things down again:

1) Champagne sorbet, Giolitti Rome
2) Cuba rum truffle, Nannini Siena
2) Tangerine cream, Byzanthio, Thessaloniki
agouderia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 11:51 AM   #56
Lil BigginZ
just a NORML guy

Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Pierre:
1)Pierre Garcon (NFL player)
2)Pierre Thomas (NFL player)
3) Pierre Kartner (Wrote the Smurfs theme song)

Movie cult classics:
1) Rocky Horror Picture Show
2) The Big Lebowski
3) Cheech & Chong: Up in smoke

Celebrity crushes:
1) Mila Kunis
2) Jessicka Addams
3) Sasha Grey

Sports:
1) NFL
2) MMA
3) Worlds Strongest Man

Fast food:
1) Wendy's
2) Burger King
3) Jack in the box

Food in general:
1) Pizza
2) Philly Cheesesteak
3) Stromboli

Colors:
1) Sky blue
2) Bowling ball purple
3) Fire engine truck red
Old 05-02-2014, 12:23 PM   #57
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Branches of Government:
Big Oil
Big Pharma
Agribusiness

Philosophies:
Zen
Sufism
Surrealism

Pies:
chocolate
sweet potato
peach

Websites i Visit Daily:
Dimensions (of course)
Cute Overload
Happy Place
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 01:16 PM   #58
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Pies:
1) Blueberry
2) Raspberry
3) Whatever else - generally if it is pie, I like it

Hockey Stars Named Bobby
1) Bobby Orr
2) Bobby Hull *
3) Bobby Smith **

* Yes, he was something of an ass as an actual person, but I grew up in Manitoba when he was leading the Jets in the WHA, so I'm just focusing on him as the Golden Jet.
** Never broke through in a huge way in the NHL, but he dominated the OHL for the Ottawa 67s when I was in Ottawa, and he was always a true class act.
Old 05-02-2014, 03:36 PM   #59
dharmabean
♥ ɢråтıтuɗɛ◦ɢåӏ ♥

dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Movie cult classics:
1) Neverending Story
2) Ghostbusters
3) Office Space

Celebrity crushes:
1) Melanie Lynskey
2) Rory Cochran
3) Michael Raymond James

Fast food:
1) Taco Bell
2) Taco Time
3) Pizza Hut

Colors:
1) Chakra Blue

2) Poppy red/orange

3) Lotus Purple

Flowers
1. Poppies
2. Tulips
3. Daffodils
Old 05-02-2014, 06:44 PM   #60
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Pierre
  • Pierre Elliott Trudeau
  • Pierre Burton
  • Georges St. Pierre
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 07:37 AM   #61
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil BigginZ View Post
.......Movie cult classics:
1) Rocky Horror Picture Show......
Time for some discussion about a top 3. (That is allowed and encouraged folks! )

'Splain this one to me. I know things are relative so I won't disparage it being in your top 3, but I admit, I have watched this a bunch of times and I just don't get it. What am I missing that makes this one such a beloved cult classic?

Now for some top 3 of my own.

Fast Food

1. Whataburger
2. In-N-Out
3. Taco Cabana

Candy Bars

1. Snickers
2. Milky Way
3. Fast Break

Bourbon/Whiskey/Whisky/Scotch

1. Knob Creek
2. Buffalo Trace
3. Bushmills
Old 05-03-2014, 07:45 AM   #62
Missamanda
Feels like thunder

Missamanda carries a lot of weight on this boardMissamanda carries a lot of weight on this boardMissamanda carries a lot of weight on this boardMissamanda carries a lot of weight on this boardMissamanda carries a lot of weight on this board

Fast Food
Zaxby's
Marco's
Subway

Favorite things to watch on netflix
Documentaries
Tv Shows
Anything with the ID Channel logo

I buy that I don't need
Notebooks
Packs of pens and pencils
Anything that is $5 for 5 at the grocery store.

The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination.
Missamanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 08:00 AM   #63
lille

lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
Time for some discussion about a top 3. (That is allowed and encouraged folks! )

'Splain this one to me. I know things are relative so I won't disparage it being in your top 3, but I admit, I have watched this a bunch of times and I just don't get it. What am I missing that makes this one such a beloved cult classic?
Have you seen it live? If not, that could be part of it. If I just watched the movie without ever having been to a live show I don't think I'd get it. But there is nothing more magical in person.
lille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 08:24 AM   #64
Lil BigginZ
just a NORML guy

Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

It's the only musical I actually like. My sisters use to watch it all the time while I was growing up and they would take me every Saturday night at midnight for the live show at the local theater. Lillie hit the nail on the head, seeing it as a live show is an amazing experience everybody should see at least once in their life. It's not just your average musical live show, they actually incorporate you into it. Which in the end, makes you enjoy it a whole lot more.
Old 05-03-2014, 08:28 AM   #65
Donna
wait...what?

Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lille View Post
Have you seen it live? If not, that could be part of it. If I just watched the movie without ever having been to a live show I don't think I'd get it. But there is nothing more magical in person.
Agreed. I saw RHPS live for the first time in the early 80's during it's midnight movie heyday. The movie is kind of a bomb, but the floor show and the audience interaction are what draws you in. I've since watched a video of the movie at home, just my husband and I, and was very disappointed.
Donna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 08:29 AM   #66
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lille View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil BigginZ View Post
It's the only musical I actually like. My sisters use to watch it all the time while I was growing up and they would take me every Saturday night at midnight for the live show at the local theater. Lillie hit the nail on the head, seeing it as a live show is an amazing experience everybody should see at least once in their life. It's not just your average musical live show, they actually incorporate you into it. Which in the end, makes you enjoy it a whole lot more.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna View Post
Agreed. I saw RHPS live for the first time in the early 80's during it's midnight movie heyday. The movie is kind of a bomb, but the floor show and the audience interaction are what draws you in. I've since watched a video of the movie at home, just my husband and I, and was very disappointed.

My 'neck friends say the same thing to me about 'Neckcar, that I'd actually dig it if I went to a race.

I have not seen it live. Maybe it would make a difference, maybe not. I just know that when I have been somewhere it was on, usually it had me leaving after just a few minutes.
Old 05-03-2014, 08:33 AM   #67
Lil BigginZ
just a NORML guy

Quote:
My 'neck friends say the same thing to me about 'Neckcar, that I'd actually dig it if I went to a race.

I have not seen it live. Maybe it would make a difference, maybe not. I just know that when I have been somewhere it was on, usually it had me leaving after just a few minutes.
I can't do NASCAR. Nothing, and I mean absolutely nothing makes me want to go see a bunch of cars turn left for hours. I can see going to the local track and watching the Drag races, Monster truck ralleys, destruction derby, etc etc. At least with those there is some entertainment, but watching a group of cars turning left all day? I don't understand...
Old 05-03-2014, 08:44 AM   #68
Donna
wait...what?

Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

I've been to a couple Nascar events and I am still not a fan. It was disgustingly hot, crowded, loud and it smelled of stale beer and exhaust fumes. I was bored to tears. My husband and his friends are all huge fans...they'll watch it on TV or live, however they can get it. I have resigned myself to just not "get it."
Old 05-03-2014, 08:44 AM   #69
lille

lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Musicals (not in order because it's too hard to choose)
1. Rocky Horror
2. RENT
3. Phantom of the Opera
Old 05-03-2014, 08:46 AM   #70
lille

Quote:
I've never been to a screening but the playhouse near where I used to live would do a live performance and it was amazing. You weren't allowed to throw things but everyone would shout out lines and jokes, the cast would be running through the audience and crawling over people's laps, one time the narrator was hand feeding the audience cupcakes, everyone gets up to dance the Time Warp, there's a costume contest, and if you're a Rocky virgin they put a big V on your forehead in lipstick. It's amazing and I love it.
Old 05-03-2014, 08:54 AM   #71
Donna
wait...what?

Musicals:
1. Phantom of the Opera
2. My Fair Lady
3. The King & I

Whiskys/Whiskeys:
1. Glenfiddich
2. Crown Royal
3. Glen Garioch (although technically that's a Scotch...the whole Scotch/Whisky/Bourbon distinction gets a little confusing when you aren't in the bar business I suppose)

Fast Food:
1. Subway
2. Polo Tropical
3. Le Terrisita (nothing like Cuban fast food)
Old 05-03-2014, 02:11 PM   #72
WhiteHotRazor
Time Travelling

WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Whiskey:

Elmer T Lee
Eagle Rare
Jack Daniels (still the most fun)
WhiteHotRazor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 11:32 AM   #73
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

Needless buys:
Tops, especially summery ones
Bags
Stationary

Dims emoticons:

Musicals:
Evita
The King & I
Cats

Desserts:
Chocolate spring rolls
A crumble of some variety with cold custard
Eton Mess

Colours:
Wine red
Violet
Bottle green

Flowers:
Bi-colour / Ambiance roses
Water lilies
White and yellow plumeria
Old 05-04-2014, 11:50 AM   #74
fat9276

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

"Not so Fast" Fast Food:

1. Five Guys
2. Chipotle
3. Asian Bistro

Flowers:

1. Wild/meadow flowers (all colors)
2. Tea roses
3. Poinsettias

Celebrity Crushes:

1. James McAvoy
2. Neil Peart
3. Chris Thile
fat9276 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 12:01 PM   #75
Yakatori
Hard to say, really...

Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Have never watched it beginning to end, but:

Quote:
"...The movie is kind of a bomb, but the floor show and the audience interaction are what draws you in. I've since watched a video of the movie at home, just my husband and I, and was very disappointed."
Quote:
"My 'neck friends say the same thing to me about 'Neckcar, that I'd actually dig it if I went to a race.

"
I think those are two very different things in that one, I speculate, is supposed to be taken through somewhat of an ironical type of lens. Like MST3K. Whereas the other is largely intended to be appreciated free of any sense of irony.

Last edited by Yakatori; 05-04-2014 at 12:03 PM. Reason: You don't understand. You don't understand because you don't understand liberty. You don't understand freedom. So you.....
Yakatori is offline   Reply With Quote