Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 09-24-2014, 08:39 PM   #76
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!

I can't believe I have a Ringo song stuck in my head.

Old 09-25-2014, 07:59 AM   #77
Treach

Treach knows EXACTLY what's going onTreach knows EXACTLY what's going onTreach knows EXACTLY what's going onTreach knows EXACTLY what's going onTreach knows EXACTLY what's going onTreach knows EXACTLY what's going onTreach knows EXACTLY what's going on

Sex Bob-Omb - Threshold

Treach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 09:16 AM   #78
MsBrightside

MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treach View Post
Sex Bob-Omb - Threshold
As someone in her 40's, I have to admit that there's a lot I am not able to appreciate fully about this, but this line made me lol :

"We are Sex Bob-Omb, and we're here to make you think about death and get sad and stuff!"

The song running through my head is "All These Things I've Done" by The Killers.
MsBrightside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 12:28 PM   #79
spookytwigg
Have an A-1 day

spookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treach View Post

I love Scott Pilgrim so very very much. I tend to get Crash and the Boys stuck in my head though.

spookytwigg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2014, 05:28 AM   #80
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Marilyn Manson again- "When I said we you know I meant me, and I when I said sweet I meant dirty"

Can't remember the name of it though

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2014, 09:53 AM   #81
spookytwigg
Have an A-1 day

spookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging in

The song is slutgarden. I really like the golden age of grotesque, such a cool album.

Stuck in my head is moonage daydream by David Bowie

Oooooooooooh yeaaaaaah
spookytwigg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2014, 12:34 AM   #82
forp1940

forp1940 has said some nice things

Got Me by Big Smo. Been stuck in my head for about a week now.
forp1940 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2014, 10:41 PM   #83
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

The Lady is a Tramp - Frank Sinatra
Old 11-17-2014, 06:42 AM   #84
bayone

bayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions community

"Royals" as covered
by Puddles the sad clown and Post-Modern Jukebox.
bayone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 07:58 AM   #85
Bigsweetguy619

Bigsweetguy619 can now change their title

Meghan Trainor- "All about the bass" because well...I am Nothing like a nice big butt!
Bigsweetguy619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2014, 07:51 PM   #86
MattB

MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!

Mahna-mahna...
MattB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2014, 08:12 PM   #87
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I still can't dance.
Old 11-22-2014, 11:53 PM   #88
RabbitScorpion
vienna carrier-no venom

RabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging inRabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging inRabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging inRabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging inRabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging inRabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging inRabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging inRabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging inRabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging inRabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging in

Godspell cast - Day by Day

Melody and choral harmonies are just beautiful and highly driven.

Just this evening, I was in a cinema that has a player piano in its lobby, and it was playing this tune. It dawned on me that I had not heard it in decades, not on oldies stations, not even on any of the several Sirius/XM channels where it would fit, even though it was a reasonably big hit and a staple of "AC" (soft-rock) stations up though the late 1980s.

Perhaps it is hated by both conservatives (for the hippie setting of the play it was written for) and progressives (since the play was bible-based), but maybe that's a discussion for Hyde Park.
Old 11-23-2014, 01:05 PM   #89
Ohio Lady

Ohio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Tight Fitting Jeans -- Have had it on my mind for over a week now.
Ohio Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2014, 02:00 PM   #90
TenTen20

TenTen20 has said some nice things

My Birthday Party by Quix-O-Tic
TenTen20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2015, 04:25 AM   #91
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

Baila Esta Cumbia. Been stuck there for daaays. I kinda don't mind

I never did understand how Selena was able to belt out every note perfectly while moving like that. Girl's performances were on point.
ODFFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2015, 10:34 PM   #92
Yakatori
Hard to say, really...

Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Heh-heh...

Lay Down the Law - G. Love & Special Sauce

Yakatori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2015, 07:20 PM   #93
FlashHeart
Joor Zah Frul

FlashHeart does more than just post hot picsFlashHeart does more than just post hot picsFlashHeart does more than just post hot pics

Stuck in my head for a while now
https://youtu.be/EY-dmj8vgko
FlashHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2015, 06:57 AM   #94
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Dire Straits- Money for Nothing

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2015, 06:24 AM   #95
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Somewhere beyond the sea...

FOR FOUR DAYS! *rips her hair out*
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2015, 07:03 AM   #96
BothGunsBlazing
Back...ish

BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!

Weezer - Why Bother?

The whole Pinkerton album really.
BothGunsBlazing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2015, 03:32 PM   #97
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

This has been stuck in my head all week, so time for someone else to get infected for the weekend:

You're welcome!
Old 05-29-2015, 03:46 PM   #98
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Guns 'N Roses - Paradise City

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2015, 05:56 PM   #99
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default this is stuck!

and they keep playing it on the radio every 10 minutes!!!! I can't get it out!!!

lucca23v2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2015, 06:33 PM   #100
tootsieroll81

tootsieroll81 has said some nice things

Boss Battle: Bravely Default
tootsieroll81 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
jeffrey dahmer was framed