Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 05-24-2016, 05:28 PM   #176
MattB

MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!

MattB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2016, 05:53 AM   #177
biggirlluvher

biggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbiggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbiggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

The Weight by Aretha Franklin
biggirlluvher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2016, 08:31 AM   #178
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

The other day while I was playing with my dogs, to amuse Sensible <3, I sang "Jesus loves the little puppies, all the puppies of the world." And now I can't get that shit out of my head
Old 05-31-2016, 05:54 PM   #179
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Holy Diver by Dio. For over a week now. I guess there are worse songs to have stuck in my head.
happily_married is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2016, 04:39 PM   #180
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Marilyn Manson's Heart Shaped Glasses

I mentioned the phrase in another thread and there it went.....

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2016, 01:43 PM   #181
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

This ones an earworm (and makes me miss 90s Gwen Stephani).
Old 06-05-2016, 04:00 PM   #182
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

"Quia Sic Dico"
djudex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2016, 05:20 AM   #183
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Chilly down by david bowe
Xyantha Reborn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2016, 10:05 PM   #184
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

Soon as I woke up this morning, my brain decided to be this asshole:

Old 09-29-2016, 10:44 PM   #185
bigmac

bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!

Ramones I Want You Around

bigmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2016, 05:42 PM   #186
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

This H-town staple has been bouncing around my dome of late.

Fat Pat - Tops Drop

Old 10-01-2016, 11:56 AM   #187
Cobra Verde
Lupus Dei

Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Lightbulb "I know it's a long shot but did anybody happen to shut off the dean's playlist?"

The term "fate worse than death" gets thrown around a lot...

Goddammit, Tad. You did that on purpose.

Now that I think about it I probably could've tolerated this on a lyrical level a year ago. Now? I'm about to re-enact the ending to Pi.
Old 10-20-2016, 08:07 PM   #188
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Old 10-21-2016, 09:41 AM   #189
fat hiker

fat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions community

For several weeks, I had this one stuck in my head, after hearing it sung round the campfire at choir camp:
Old 10-21-2016, 09:46 AM   #190
fat hiker

fat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions community

But now this lovely piece is stuck in my head. At least the lyrics are far more compelling than the original:

"LIGO feels when space is rippling through,
With a wave of
Gravitation"
Old 10-24-2016, 02:05 AM   #191
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat hiker View Post
For several weeks, I had this one stuck in my head, after hearing it sung round the campfire at choir camp:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRP8d7hhpoQ
Speaking of which, I have this song on its god-knows-how-manieth replay. For all my gripes with South Africa, we sure do choirs well

Old 10-24-2016, 12:21 PM   #192
Cobra Verde
Lupus Dei

Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Lightbulb

I WAS HERE BUT I DISAPEAR

Old 10-30-2016, 02:47 AM   #193
Yakatori
Hard to say, really...

Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default 2^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODFFA View Post
"Speaking of which, I have this song on its god-knows-how-manieth replay. For all my gripes with South Africa, we sure do choirs well"
I thought that was really cool, I generally like stuff like that a lot, any kind of art where you can see a good number of individuals collaborating so seamlessly, on such a grand scale, but still with some measure of individuality.

I tried to google more info about it, to see more about the individual performers, the whole program (or show?) but everything about it's in Afrikaans?
Yakatori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2016, 03:04 PM   #194
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yakatori View Post
I thought that was really cool, I generally like stuff like that a lot, any kind of art where you can see a good number of individuals collaborating so seamlessly, on such a grand scale, but still with some measure of individuality.

I tried to google more info about it, to see more about the individual performers, the whole program (or show?) but everything about it's in Afrikaans?
Yep. The program's name gives it all away -- Varsity Sing. It's a nationwide competition for university choirs. I thiiink it was only launched this year, and it's televised on our designated "Afrikaans channel" over here. This song was by the University of Pretoria (<--- where I grew up).
Old 10-30-2016, 08:16 PM   #195
Cobra Verde
Lupus Dei

Lightbulb This thread takes forever to load. Stop embedding videos, everyone that isn't me!

My stuck-in-head playlist is on a noticeable uptick.

Old 11-12-2016, 03:52 AM   #196
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

Me: *Incessantly hums this chorus*

MrSensible: *Starts whistling it randomly*
Me: "You're welcome."
Sensible: "You scamp!"
Old 12-16-2016, 06:19 PM   #197
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Blast from the past
https://youtu.be/_KI717gyuT0
Xyantha Reborn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2016, 07:44 AM   #198
fat hiker

Pentatonix - God Rest Ye Merry, Gentlemen:
Old 12-22-2016, 09:56 AM   #199
Kristal

Kristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging in

Ram & Susana - Someone Like You

Kristal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2016, 06:48 PM   #200
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODFFA View Post
Me: *Incessantly hums this chorus*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lrle0x_DHBM

MrSensible: *Starts whistling it randomly*
Me: "You're welcome."
Sensible: "You scamp!"
I remember the "premiere" of that "video" when I was a kid...before MTV. It blew me away to see it. Every time I hear that song, I still remember that feeling.
Love it!

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
jeffrey dahmer was framed