Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 05-11-2014, 03:31 PM   #1
johnny99

johnny99 can now change their title
Default I have a BJ question or two?

My wife who I absolutely love to death, and she turns me on more than anyone I ever been with. Well she doesn't really like to give BJ's, says she never has. She does do it once in a while for me, but I know its not something she loves. Hey I love her, and she does give the most extraordinary hand jobs ever, and I don't want her to do anything she is not comfortable with. Well I talked to her today about why she doesn't give BJ's often, we had a very nice discussion by the way, and she said she doesn't like the taste. Not just cum, but the whole thing.
My question is, is there anyway to make my penis taste better, and then after that my cum? What do any of you suggest? Any suggestion would be helpful. She said she would do it more often if the taste was better. Thanks for any help.
johnny99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 04:07 PM   #2
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Someone called me?

In seriousness, apparently pineapples and strawberries can make your semen taste more appealing. Avoid pizza and salty foods if you can, they make semen taste bitter.

It might just be that you'll have to go without head if she doesn't like to give it, though, especially since I don't know how you'd go about making your penis taste less like a dick.
Old 05-11-2014, 04:27 PM   #3
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Remember that taste is tied up to smell as well. you can try flavored oils. Many times (For the most part) it is a mental thing. Women think over think it. At first it bothered me, but then i figured, it is part of foreplay something most men love, i better find something about it I like as well. I did find something about it that I enjoyed, I like controlling when the man cums from a blow job.

You will just have to play around with it.. compliment her a lot when he does it. Tell her she that no one has ever gotten you as hard as she does.. yadda, yadda, yadda.... flattery goes a long way.

Good luck!
lucca23v2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 06:08 PM   #4
johnny99

Thanks guys for the advice. I like the complimenting suggestion, but I compliment her a lot. She knows she is the sexiest women to me, believe me she knows. Thanks again for the suggestions.
Old 05-11-2014, 08:43 PM   #5
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Is your dick 100% clean? Fresh out of the shower, no lotions or creams, no sweaty underwear rubbing all over it, no dick cheese hiding? You could try flavoured conforms, which would give her a different taste.

Even if you do all that, that doesn't mean she'll want to or that she'll ever learn to enjoy it.
Old 05-12-2014, 09:21 AM   #6
lille

lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Everything I was going to say has pretty much been said. Eat more fruit, especially pineapple, and less red meat, shower right before, and use a flavored lube or condom.
lille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 10:51 AM   #7
Saoirse

Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!

I think if shes that picky about cock in her mouth (its a cock, you can only get so picky before you just go Oh yea its a dick in my mouth) then you might just have to deal with her not ever liking it. Sucks (haha) but Im sure you can figure out fun things to do instead of blowjobs.
Saoirse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 11:25 AM   #8
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny99 View Post
Thanks guys for the advice. I like the complimenting suggestion, but I compliment her a lot. She knows she is the sexiest women to me, believe me she knows. Thanks again for the suggestions.
no.. i mean compliment her on her style, or telling her she is doing a good job... etc..
Old 05-12-2014, 02:00 PM   #9
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Two things.

Everything tastes better with whipped cream on it.

Am I the only one who is disappointed whenever I stop by of those huge signs along the highway that say, "BJs, " to then find out it's just a wholesale club?
bbwbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 02:50 PM   #10
johnny99

Thanks guys for the suggestions. I said in my original post that I'm ok with it. I don't want her to do anything she doesn't feel comfortable doing, plus she gives incredible hand jobs. Its like a 10 minute long marathon where she stops at the perfect times, and plays with my balls. She really knows how to build up the pleasure with HJ's.
Old 05-12-2014, 02:56 PM   #11
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

Quote:
Thanks guys for the suggestions. I said in my original post that I'm ok with it. I don't want her to do anything she doesn't feel comfortable doing, plus she gives incredible hand jobs. Its like a 10 minute long marathon where she stops at the perfect times, and plays with my balls. She really knows how to build up the pleasure with HJ's.
lol.. then you are doing better than some.. be happy...
Old 05-12-2014, 05:55 PM   #12
fat9276

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I have heard the pineapple thing too.

Not to be rude or take away from it's serious advice but penguin's post made me laugh so hard.
fat9276 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 08:12 PM   #13
Marlayna

Marlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
If you ask her to kiss the head, or give it a couple of licks while she's jerking you off, it's a good compromise.
If the penis is freshly washed with soap and water, and the pubes are trimmed down, it may increase your chances of her wanting to go past just the tip.
Some women just don't dig it, so don't take it personally.
Marlayna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 08:15 PM   #14
bigmac

bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post
I think if shes that picky about cock in her mouth (its a cock, you can only get so picky before you just go Oh yea its a dick in my mouth) then you might just have to deal with her not ever liking it. Sucks (haha) but Im sure you can figure out fun things to do instead of blowjobs.

Yes. Its never a good idea to push people to do things they don't like to do. Hopefully you can deal with a life without BJs. However, if BJs are a requirement you may need to find a more sexually compatible person.
bigmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 08:49 PM   #15
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I can understand not liking the taste of semen. But not liking the taste of a penis? As long as it's clean, it just tastes like skin - it shouldn't really taste different than, say, kissing your partner. That part kind of baffles me. But like I said - semen, yes, can be like trying to swallow someone else's snot (sorry). Nothing says you have to swallow it, though. She can always spit, and then it's just in your mouth for a few seconds. Or if she abhors it so much that even that isn't possible, she could even bring you all the way and then you can tell her when you're ready to climax, and then she can take it out of her mouth while you, uh, do your thing.

You can try flavoring your semen (as people have said above) with pineapple, and maybe putting something tasty on the skin like chocolate syrup or flavored condoms, as mentioned.

But if she resists even these ideas, she probably just straight-up doesn't like it - not to get too personal, but any chance you're holding on too long and maybe her jaw is getting too sore because it's taking too long? I had that issue with someone I dated once (no one in the BBW community).

If that's not it, well, I'm out of ideas, and it's good you're okay living without it.

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 10:06 PM   #16
x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!

Usually if a guy is like right out of the shower clean or generally clean there is not much of a taste for me. But everyones already said what they need to. Some people just don't like things in their mouth at all. I think I have an oral fixation though lol.
x0emnem0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 02:33 AM   #17
johnny99

Thanks again for the suggestions, and posts. I'm always clean, I take a shower every day after work. I also have no pubes, she likes it shaved, and to be honest I love it shaved with no pubes. Again it doesn't kill me that she doesn't it that much, just would be nice to maybe get it more often than I am. She said she is gonna give me one soon, it'll be a surprise. Also there is no other person that is a better sexual partner for me. She has the perfect BBW body for me. 5'4 200 pounds, with the nice big ass I could ever ask for. I love her, and she is gorgeous and sexy as all hell.
Old 05-15-2014, 05:16 AM   #18
luvmybhm
waiting for spring!

luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

hi. just a few comments...

good head co. makes some wonderful gels that have various flavors that may assist. these are fun to change it up even if it is not an issue

i would try the 'request' immediately after your shower...even if you waited a few hours after you bathe, you probably have used the restroom by then and it might be a mental turn off for her...

if it is a throat thing, i would talk to her about it and let her know that even just the head and doing the shaft from the outside with tongue and lip action would be ok. any port in a storm right?

regarding your output...there is really little you can do about that...i have heard the pineapple thing and had my hub try it...not much difference. i agree with the 'get you there' and then back off when you pop. it is all about the communication on that. plus it's a darn hot show she won't want to miss

it sounds like you have a great relationship and talking about what makes her comfortable/uncomfortable about the process wouldn't be a big deal. i would say talk to her and let her know any/all of the above advice and go from there. it can only make the experience better even if she does not do it more often...

good luck!
luvmybhm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 03:03 PM   #19
johnny99

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvmybhm View Post
hi. just a few comments...

good head co. makes some wonderful gels that have various flavors that may assist. these are fun to change it up even if it is not an issue

i would try the 'request' immediately after your shower...even if you waited a few hours after you bathe, you probably have used the restroom by then and it might be a mental turn off for her...

if it is a throat thing, i would talk to her about it and let her know that even just the head and doing the shaft from the outside with tongue and lip action would be ok. any port in a storm right?

regarding your output...there is really little you can do about that...i have heard the pineapple thing and had my hub try it...not much difference. i agree with the 'get you there' and then back off when you pop. it is all about the communication on that. plus it's a darn hot show she won't want to miss

it sounds like you have a great relationship and talking about what makes her comfortable/uncomfortable about the process wouldn't be a big deal. i would say talk to her and let her know any/all of the above advice and go from there. it can only make the experience better even if she does not do it more often...

good luck!

Now that was a great, and helpful post. I appreciate all those suggestion, thank you very much for putting so much thought into this for me.
I failed to mention I never cum in her mouth, never. I always tell her when I'm close and blow my load on her ass, my favorite feature of her I have to say. She has such a gorgeous big ass, love it to death. Thanks again for the post, I really appreciate it. I bet your husband is a satisfied man. I am as well, I tried to get that across on the first few posts. We just talked about the BJ thing the other day, and this was the result.
Old 05-19-2014, 12:29 AM   #20
johnny99

Well I got a pack of Good head gel, and she said to my surprise that she really wants to try it. I might have a solution to the problem, but I may not, we shall see. Can't wait to try it though.