Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 05-19-2014, 08:21 PM   #1
dj2k1357

dj2k1357 has said some nice things
Default Gaining sites?

Hi, I was wondering if anyone could direct me to any weight gain related sites other than Stuffer 31? I have been a member of the site off and on over the years, but I can no longer continue to give them my business as the site has become unbearable.

Are there any sites that offer stuffing clips and pics of models gaining weight? I'm aware of taylormadeclips offering clips featuring weight gain fetish, but it seems that the only site offering consistent clips and sets is Stuffer31, which is unfortunate. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
dj2k1357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2014, 10:51 AM   #2
BigFA

BigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot pics

FantasyFeeder.com is a great site for weight gain, stuffing, feeding and men and women who love getting fat.
BigFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 11:47 PM   #3
lifelongpassion

lifelongpassion can now change their title

http://www.feedism.net

http://clips4sale.com/65243

http://clips4sale.com/studio/42748

http://clips4sale.com/category/761/GAINING-WEIGHT

And there's a whole bunch on tumblr.

Last edited by lifelongpassion; 05-29-2014 at 11:57 PM. Reason: take off site of non-gainer
lifelongpassion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 01:30 AM   #4
uno

uno has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigFA View Post
FantasyFeeder.com is a great site for weight gain, stuffing, feeding and men and women who love getting fat.
I'm considering paying for FantasyFeeder's membership upgrade. Would anyone say if it's worth the money or not.
uno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 02:34 PM   #5
RVGleason

RVGleason carries a lot of weight on this boardRVGleason carries a lot of weight on this boardRVGleason carries a lot of weight on this boardRVGleason carries a lot of weight on this boardRVGleason carries a lot of weight on this boardRVGleason carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by uno View Post
I'm considering paying for FantasyFeeder's membership upgrade. Would anyone say if it's worth the money or not.
Try a one month subscription first and see if you like it before committing to a longer subscription.
RVGleason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 12:43 PM   #6
BigFA

BigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot pics

I have not done the membership upgrade for a fee. You get a lot of content for the free membership which I think is just fine. A one month trial is good advice.
BigFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 02:26 PM   #7
CalicoBombshell

CalicoBombshell can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj2k1357 View Post
Hi, I was wondering if anyone could direct me to any weight gain related sites other than Stuffer 31? I have been a member of the site off and on over the years, but I can no longer continue to give them my business as the site has become unbearable.

Are there any sites that offer stuffing clips and pics of models gaining weight? I'm aware of taylormadeclips offering clips featuring weight gain fetish, but it seems that the only site offering consistent clips and sets is Stuffer31, which is unfortunate. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
Honestly, the only one I know that's pics and videos is gainingbombshells.com and its a paysite. It's different than its sister sites, bighotbombshells and supersizedbombshells in the aspect if, it's strictly feederism. Stuffing, bloating, button popping and ect.
C4s is good too.
CalicoBombshell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2015, 02:08 AM   #8
Brainiac

Brainiac has said some nice things

I have been considering for long time buying video clips from Clips4Sale but I have been scared about ordering things from "adult sites" by using credit card. I live in North-Europe, so is there any other option than buying clips using credit card?

Thanks
Brainiac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2015, 06:43 AM   #9
Elementary_penguin

Elementary_penguin is a member of the 500 clubElementary_penguin is a member of the 500 clubElementary_penguin is a member of the 500 clubElementary_penguin is a member of the 500 clubElementary_penguin is a member of the 500 clubElementary_penguin is a member of the 500 club

Hey, the folks behind Grommr have started up a new Feedist site for the hetro community, and it's definitely worth checking out if you get a chance!

There is paid content (bigger inbox, more messages, etc) but all the features are open to everyone in some capacity, and everyone has premium for free until August. The best thing is that it just works. There is good, detailed and functional search options (Including the ability to set a site-wide filter of which profiles and content is shown to you), notifications, weight trackers built into profiles. None of the awful coding of that was seen in some the older sites, and a much nicer atmosphere as well

Definitely still needs some work (No forums yet, no stories section..) but there is a great feedback feature where you can say what you think the site needs, as well as vote on other people suggestions

But yes, once again, loads of lovely folks already there
Come join the fun!
http://feabie.com/go/r/c68f8e
Elementary_penguin is offline   Reply With Quote