Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 05-20-2014, 02:09 PM   #1
curvaluscious

curvaluscious can now change their title
Default Popeyes and Bojangles fried chicken

I credit both for providing me with a lot of my ample hip padding. The stuff is like edible crack.
curvaluscious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2014, 07:07 PM   #2
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

We got our first Popeye's about a year ago... and it remains one of the busiest if not the only alternative to KFC.
Old 05-20-2014, 08:04 PM   #3
luvmybhm
waiting for spring!

luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

we have tons of fried chicken here in charlotte. lots of chains like bojangles, chik-fil-a, popeyes, kfc, etc.

the best chicken is always the one off places...the mom and pop places. the top ones here in charlotte is price's chicken coop, kings kitchen, nana's, etc.

i don't eat chicken on the bone, so not much on fried chicken...but most of these places also do fish
luvmybhm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2014, 10:20 PM   #4
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvmybhm View Post
we have tons of fried chicken here in charlotte. lots of chains like bojangles, chik-fil-a, popeyes, kfc, etc.

the best chicken is always the one off places...the mom and pop places. the top ones here in charlotte is price's chicken coop, kings kitchen, nana's, etc.

i don't eat chicken on the bone, so not much on fried chicken...but most of these places also do fish
Quoted for truth. Best fried chicken I've had lately was at a small place in Torrance, CA (Flossie's Southern Cuisine). The candied yams were also awesome -- the mac & cheese merely excellent.
CleverBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 06:42 AM   #5
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Popeyes is the only fast food where I can get my red beans & rice and collard green fix. lol
FatAndProud is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 09:12 AM   #6
vardon_grip
Consistently smarmy

vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverBomb View Post
Quoted for truth. Best fried chicken I've had lately was at a small place in Torrance, CA (Flossie's Southern Cuisine). The candied yams were also awesome -- the mac & cheese merely excellent.
I am going to try this place based on your recommendation!