Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 05-21-2014, 08:58 AM   #1
jason9x

jason9x has said some nice things
Default Cheating on skinny girlfriend with a BBW "fetish" ?

Title explains it, I've had a skinny gf for a while but my fetish is to cheat with a BBW. Outside of this fetish, I don't prefer BBWs over other women... it's all the same to me.
Specifically I want to be sub to a BBW.... is this something that's wise to go through with? If so, best way?
jason9x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 09:31 AM   #2
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I would suggest keeping this to fantasy, as the course least likely to lead to heartache for multiple people (yourself included).
Old 05-21-2014, 09:38 AM   #3
vardon_grip
Consistently smarmy

vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!

I will say this...I don't think it is wise to cheat on a GF. If you don't want to leave your GF before you cheat, there are many ways to contact and contract a sex provider specific to your fetish. Some of those sex providers are members here. (Although, they don't advertise those services here)

If you have sex with any of these providers, make sure you wrap it up. Don't be more of a douche and bring back any type of STD to your GF.

Last edited by vardon_grip; 05-21-2014 at 09:46 AM.
vardon_grip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 09:54 AM   #4
fat9276

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Unless she is willing to have an "open relationship" with you, I would say you're not ready for a girlfriend. Do her a favor and break up with her and go get your immaturity out, grow up and then maybe you'll be ready. Or go find someone who would be willing to be in an "open relationship" with you.

I mean, how would you feel about being CHEATED on? Come on man.
fat9276 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 09:55 AM   #5
jason9x

Quote:
Originally Posted by vardon_grip View Post
I will say this...I don't think it is wise to cheat on a GF. If you don't want to leave your GF before you cheat, there are many ways to contact and contract a sex provider specific to your fetish. Some of those sex providers are members here. (Although, they don't advertise those services here)

If you have sex with any of these providers, make sure you wrap it up. Don't be more of a douche and bring back any type of STD to your GF.
why a sex provider? why not a regular chubby girl? im a bit more into the smaller sized bbws
Old 05-21-2014, 10:06 AM   #6
WhiteHotRazor
Time Travelling

WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Creep alert
WhiteHotRazor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 11:00 AM   #7
jason9x

can any women on here tell me if this fetish is entertained? like they'd like that a guy is cheating on a skinny gf with them?
Old 05-21-2014, 11:05 AM   #8
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

dunno.. considering that most BBWs don't like men who fuck them on the DL... I would say a big fat NO. I don't think anyone wants to entertain being a persons dirty little (or in this case BIG) secret.
lucca23v2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 11:06 AM   #9
WhiteHotRazor
Time Travelling

WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I think your fetish is called Douchebaggerism.
WhiteHotRazor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 11:16 AM   #10
fat9276

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I owe you rep WhiteHotRazor!

Hmmm...
Now let me see, would I like it, if the guy I was dating 1) thought certain girls were only good to f*** on the side, didn't prefer/want them in what would be considered a "normal" relationship, 2) because it was "only a fetish" (and who am I to put down anyone's fetish) that made it ok?

Yeah baby! Where has he been all my life!!

fat9276 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 11:54 AM   #11
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat9276 View Post
I owe you rep WhiteHotRazor!
I got it covered.
Old 05-21-2014, 04:26 PM   #12
RedVelvet
Airship Pirate

RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason9x View Post
can any women on here tell me if this fetish is entertained? like they'd like that a guy is cheating on a skinny gf with them?
You are looking for a woman who would get off on the idea of being your Dominant, though utterly objectified, dirty little secret?

Do you know that women are people? Consider paying for this as a service. Then you can be....you.....without hurting a soul.

Spend all your money here or here, please.

"Reality has a well known liberal bias." -- Stephen Colbert

Come quickly! I am tasting stars!- Dom Perignon (1638-1714) at his first sip of champagne
RedVelvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 05:00 PM   #13
lille

lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedVelvet View Post
You are looking for a woman who would get off on the idea of being your Dominant, though utterly objectified, dirty little secret?

Do you know that women are people? Consider paying for this as a service. Then you can be....you.....without hurting a soul.
Except for his girlfriend who he'd be cheating on.
lille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 07:35 PM   #14
RedVelvet
Airship Pirate

RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!

Good point.

I tend to believe what is not known doesn't hurt us when it comes to fidelity ..(I would certainly never want to be told) ,but of course you are right in that it's highly unethical and totally shitty.

(...and there's the part where I am being completely facetious.)

Spend all your money here or here, please.

"Reality has a well known liberal bias." -- Stephen Colbert

Come quickly! I am tasting stars!- Dom Perignon (1638-1714) at his first sip of champagne
RedVelvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 08:01 PM   #15
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
I would suggest keeping this to fantasy, as the course least likely to lead to heartache for multiple people (yourself included).
This.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat9276 View Post
Unless she is willing to have an "open relationship" with you, I would say you're not ready for a girlfriend. Do her a favor and break up with her and go get your immaturity out, grow up and then maybe you'll be ready. Or go find someone who would be willing to be in an "open relationship" with you.

I mean, how would you feel about being CHEATED on? Come on man.
No, wait, this.

Quote:

You do have a way with words... But still, no.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lille View Post
Except for his girlfriend who he'd be cheating on.
Picky little details. </snark>
Quote:
...but of course you are right in that it's highly unethical and totally shitty.

(...and there's the part where I am being completely facetious.)
Ok, that too.
CleverBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 08:04 PM   #16
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteHotRazor View Post
Creep alert
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteHotRazor View Post
I think your fetish is called Douchebaggerism.
Oh, and this too while I'm at it.
Old 05-21-2014, 08:08 PM   #17
CleverBomb
On Space Out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dromond View Post
I got it covered.
...and smothered. (metaphorically)

Anyone else want to add a side of bacon too, rep-wise?
Old 05-21-2014, 09:31 PM   #18
CurvaceousBBWLover
Primordial

CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Title explains it, I've had a skinny gf for a while but my fetish is to cheat with a BBW. Outside of this fetish, I don't prefer BBWs over other women... it's all the same to me.
Specifically I want to be sub to a BBW.... is this something that's wise to go through with? If so, best way?
If I were you, I would let this remain a fantasy. If you go through with this you will cause pain to yourself, your girlfriend, and the BBW you choose to cheat with.

Why don't you seek out a BBW girlfriend instead after you leave your girlfriend?

Old 05-22-2014, 07:01 AM   #19
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

A better idea by far is to slam your dick in a car door until you're less of a piece of shit (by one method or another).
Old 05-22-2014, 08:05 AM   #20
swordchick
Deeeeeeeeeeeeez Nuts!

swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

He doesn't want to date a fat woman. He wants one who will control him. Then he can go home to his girlfriend, the one who is socially acceptable in his eyes. That has absolutely nothing to do with love. He is worthless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurvaceousBBWLover View Post
If I were you, I would let this remain a fantasy. If you go through with this you will cause pain to yourself, your girlfriend, and the BBW you choose to cheat with.

Why don't you seek out a BBW girlfriend instead after you leave your girlfriend?

Rest in peace, Cinda
and all the others that have passed.
We will miss you sweet angels.

swordchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2014, 08:18 AM   #21
vardon_grip
Consistently smarmy

vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
why a sex provider? why not a regular chubby girl? im a bit more into the smaller sized bbws
Because you can't figure out how to find and get what you want on your own like a big boy.
You are either a child, childish, an imbecile, a troll* or a combination of all four if can't figure out how to remain faithful or cheat on your GF.

Also, with a sex provider, you cut down on the number of people you hurt with your cheating because it will be a business transaction and not a personal interaction.

* I would say troll. The broken wing/"I don't know how to do this, please help me" is a well (over) used approach. Sitting behind a computer screen tittering like a schoolgirl because you got people to believe your trash and discuss it like it was real is the image I have about this
Old 05-23-2014, 06:48 PM   #22
dharmabean
♥ ɢrтıтuɗɛ◦ɢӏ ♥

dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

He just joined. He has a blank profile. He has three posts. All added together is a creepy troll trying to instigate and create havoc. He's not real. I would be a year's worth of wages that even his questions/statement(s) are bogus.

I would say "shoo fly..." But you're not even a fly, you're the shit that the fly lands on.
Old 05-23-2014, 08:02 PM   #23
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dharmabean View Post
He just joined. He has a blank profile. He has three posts. All added together is a creepy troll trying to instigate and create havoc. He's not real..
Given he is a creep.

but to the above statement, he might not have been able to post for a bit. I know that my first few posts got caught in moderator land. Plus for some reason or other this forum did not accept any email addy other than my work addy..so it could have been caught there too.

Which by the way, to the mods, I still can't use any other addy but my work addy which sucks.

Last edited by lucca23v2; 05-23-2014 at 08:20 PM.
Old 05-23-2014, 08:20 PM   #24
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

nevermind..problem fixed...
Old 05-25-2014, 11:16 AM   #25
KittyKitten
Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

Why does this post remind me of guys who want 'a taste of some brown sugar'?

There are a lot of eager women online who would be happy to have some d-ck for the night and go on their merrily ways. These women are not necessarily hookers. Not all women are invested in an emotional relationship.

He may not be 'real' but there are folks that think like him. Insert 'bbw' for any other type....black, white, asian, big boobs, midget, teacher, cop, etc.

Last edited by KittyKitten; 05-25-2014 at 11:25 AM.
KittyKitten is offline   Reply With Quote