Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 05-23-2014, 09:30 PM   #1
biggirlsrock
Cunning Linguist

biggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 club
Default 2 SSBBWs @ Pizza Hut

Went to dinner at Pizza Hut tonight. 2 SSBBWs came in & sat at the table next to me. They ordered the following: 1 order mozzarella sticks, 1 order waffle fries, double order of breadsticks, 1 large pepperoni pizza, 1 large sausage pizza, 1 large fettuccini alfredo, and 1 double order cinnamon bread sticks. I was in awe!!!
Old 05-23-2014, 11:40 PM   #2
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggirlsrock View Post
Went to dinner at Pizza Hut tonight. 2 SSBBWs came in & sat at the table next to me. They ordered the following: 1 order mozzarella sticks, 1 order waffle fries, double order of breadsticks, 1 large pepperoni pizza, 1 large sausage pizza, 1 large fettuccini alfredo, and 1 double order cinnamon bread sticks. I was in awe!!!
Did you follow them into the can too? lol sheesh
Old 05-24-2014, 05:02 PM   #3
KittyKitten
Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

My arteries clogged up after reading all of that!
Old 05-24-2014, 08:12 PM   #4
bbwsrule

bbwsrule can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbbwsrule can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbbwsrule can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

That was some prodigious eating to be sure. It seems likely that the OP could learn what they ordered, since they sat next to him, by seeing/overhearing.
I don't see how this anonymous report violates their privacy.
Old 05-24-2014, 10:41 PM   #5
biggirlsrock
Cunning Linguist

biggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHayes666 View Post
I was already at my table. Hard not to notice all that was put in front of them. I left before they did, so they could have eaten it all or taken a big doggie bag home. Don't make me out to be something I'm not.
Old 05-24-2014, 10:43 PM   #6
biggirlsrock
Cunning Linguist

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbwsrule View Post
That was some prodigious eating to be sure. It seems likely that the OP could learn what they ordered, since they sat next to him, by seeing/overhearing.
I don't see how this anonymous report violates their privacy.
Thanks, appreciate it.
Old 05-25-2014, 06:57 AM   #7
bigirlover

bigirlover can now change their title

Quote:
A lil judgy, no?
bigirlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2014, 10:43 AM   #8
KittyKitten
Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigirlover View Post
A lil judgy, no?

Don't worry about it. You didn't say anything wrong. It's your attraction. Not like you posted pics of the females eating or their names.

I saw a sexy hunk shopping at the grocery store yesterday, I couldn't help but sneak peeks at him. Human nature.
Old 05-26-2014, 11:22 AM   #9
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigirlover View Post
A lil judgy, no?

Just looking at it from the standpoint that he listened to exactly what they ordered, remembered it and was able to recall it hours later. Its like reading one of those weight gain stories on various websites.

I can understand if there's a cute girl nearby and you check her out, but listening intently to everything she says, remembering it later and posting on the internet.....eh, not something I'd do.

Not an invasion of privacy by any means unless he was leaning over their booth with the Natasfan look on his face, mashing his hands together and laughing maniacally.
Old 05-26-2014, 02:57 PM   #10
biggirlsrock
Cunning Linguist

Quote:
Just looking at it from the standpoint that he listened to exactly what they ordered, remembered it and was able to recall it hours later. Its like reading one of those weight gain stories on various websites.

I can understand if there's a cute girl nearby and you check her out, but listening intently to everything she says, remembering it later and posting on the internet.....eh, not something I'd do.

Not an invasion of privacy by any means unless he was leaning over their booth with the Natasfan look on his face, mashing his hands together and laughing maniacally.
I could see if I had posted what they looked like, how hot it was to watch them eat, (which I didn't do, BTW), or something along those lines. I didn't. All I did was post what they had ordered. Only thing I said was that I was in awe, because that was a helluva lot of food.

For you to say that I sat there & was listening intently is foolish, because you weren't there. I was sitting maybe 3 feet from them, so a little hard NOT to hear what they were saying. I made no mention of what either girl looked like either. Think you jumped the gun on this one dude.
Old 05-26-2014, 09:49 PM   #11
mediaboy

Location: The corner of Hell & Holarity - pinky out, Mother Fucker
mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Well I came so who cares
Old 05-27-2014, 03:13 AM   #12
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I love how incredibly defensive some people here are getting over one joking comment. If you had just shrugged it off and gone 'haha, yeah yeah' then I would be inclined to believe that you had just happened to over hear something. The fact that you are getting so defensive and going to such lengths to explain yourself suggests that you actually were creeping on them. So good going on managing to convince the women here of that with your uber-defensiveness.
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 03:13 AM   #13
KHayes666
Go away

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggirlsrock View Post
I could see if I had posted what they looked like, how hot it was to watch them eat, (which I didn't do, BTW), or something along those lines. I didn't. All I did was post what they had ordered. Only thing I said was that I was in awe, because that was a helluva lot of food.

For you to say that I sat there & was listening intently is foolish, because you weren't there. I was sitting maybe 3 feet from them, so a little hard NOT to hear what they were saying. I made no mention of what either girl looked like either. Think you jumped the gun on this one dude.
A thousand pardons monsieur
Old 05-27-2014, 07:58 PM   #14
biggirlsrock
Cunning Linguist

Quote:
A thousand pardons monsieur
No prob man!!!
Old 05-28-2014, 05:29 AM   #15
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

This is basically why I sit far from all skinny people when dining. Don't need the negativity or creepage.
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 06:39 AM   #16
mp7251

mp7251 does more than just post hot picsmp7251 does more than just post hot picsmp7251 does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatAndProud View Post
This is basically why I sit far from all skinny people when dining. Don't need the negativity or creepage.
I don't believe the original poster was doing anything other than relaying a SSBBW encounter. That is one of the reasons I don't post much anymore. People read into things out of context and go on the attack mode and influence others into thinking that someone must be a creep. Must be nice to be God and know what another's intent is.
mp7251 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 06:59 AM   #17
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

An "ssbbw encounter"? Lmao
Old 05-28-2014, 11:15 AM   #18
mp7251

mp7251 does more than just post hot picsmp7251 does more than just post hot picsmp7251 does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
An "ssbbw encounter"? Lmao
You illustrate my point perfectly. You thought it was funny, I didn't. I meant that it was just a chance meeting and no harm was intended. I don't like the people on here who need to vilify others without knowing them or their intentions.
mp7251 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 11:18 AM   #19
FatAndProud

I'm tired of "admirers" treating fat people as spectacles and wanking fodder. How about approaching these "SSBBW's" and saying hi? Or....would that be too much?
Old 05-28-2014, 11:56 AM   #20
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I'm tired of "admirers" treating fat people as spectacles and wanking fodder. How about approaching these "SSBBW's" and saying hi? Or....would that be too much?
Saying hi makes them more human and we want to keep them sexual objects as much as possible.
Old 05-28-2014, 12:33 PM   #21
FatAndProud

But I suppose thin women go through the same sort of objectification in other scenarios.
Old 05-28-2014, 07:07 PM   #22
J_Underscore

J_Underscore does more than just post hot picsJ_Underscore does more than just post hot picsJ_Underscore does more than just post hot picsJ_Underscore does more than just post hot pics

I'm just wondering what would go after the 'hi' lol what kind of conversation can you have with someone sitting waiting for / eating their food.
... then again the old 'I think you're pretty, would you like to get coffee sometime' would work perfectly given the place.
J_Underscore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 07:26 PM   #23
bigmac

bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

Its hard to approach women in situations other than bars, clubs, or social events where its expected.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Underscore View Post
I'm just wondering what would go after the 'hi' lol what kind of conversation can you have with someone sitting waiting for / eating their food.
Yes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Underscore View Post
... then again the old 'I think you're pretty, would you like to get coffee sometime' would work perfectly given the place.
But which one are you going to say this to. Its a no win situation.

This is why I usually waited for women to talk to me first.
bigmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 08:20 PM   #24
biggirlsrock
Cunning Linguist

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
I love how incredibly defensive some people here are getting over one joking comment. If you had just shrugged it off and gone 'haha, yeah yeah' then I would be inclined to believe that you had just happened to over hear something. The fact that you are getting so defensive and going to such lengths to explain yourself suggests that you actually were creeping on them. So good going on managing to convince the women here of that with your uber-defensiveness.
First, I don't think I was getting defensive, second, I wasn't the only one who made a comment about it, and third, it wasn't a joking comment. Oh, and I'm glad you can speak for every woman on this site.
Old 05-28-2014, 08:21 PM   #25
FatAndProud

Me, personally, as a fat woman....

...if I was alone and eating, I'd sure love a nice friendly chat with someone.

...if I were with company, it's the same as how guys approach my thin gfs.....you impress both ladies with humor and kindness and "wallah!" The seal is broken and you're allowed to continue to chat to the lady of your choosing, meanwhile including the friend. Sociology 101 and mating behaviors lol