Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 05-28-2014, 09:49 PM   #26
bigmac

bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatAndProud View Post
Me, personally, as a fat woman....

...if I was alone and eating, I'd sure love a nice friendly chat with someone.

...if I were with company, it's the same as how guys approach my thin gfs.....you impress both ladies with humor and kindness and "wallah!" The seal is broken and you're allowed to continue to chat to the lady of your choosing, meanwhile including the friend. Sociology 101 and mating behaviors lol

Only a tiny fraction of the male population has the ability to impress with humor and kindness in 30 seconds or less.
bigmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 09:51 PM   #27
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Huzzah! I've been impressed by many men that were trying to get my thin gfs. I've been danced with, hit on, chatted with....just so these guys could get a chance at my thin gf lol I find it rather amusing. I always tell my gf "oh gosh....here's another" lol
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 10:01 PM   #28
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I believe that FAs are overwhelmingly introverted and intimidated by their taste in women. I get told I'm beautiful, but am called a "fat whore" in public by driveby boys. I don't understand why the hate toward fat women is more common than compliments and kindness.

Every FA I have met has treated me as less than a woman. You're a number in a scale that inhales food. Nothing more, nothing less. Oh. And have babies. Your mind matters naught. Your passions aren't heard. I feel FAs fetishize fat so much and when they get it - they want it the way they envisioned it (soft, sweaty, hairy, whatever....I've heard it all). It has prompted my weight loss and not allowing my weight to dictate my life.
Old 05-28-2014, 10:04 PM   #29
bigmac

bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!

When I was young I couldn't talk to women. I used to hang out at punk and heavy metal clubs where no one could talk -- at least then I'd be on an equal footing with the more social guys. I'd just stand next to cute fat chicks and hope they initiate contact.

Last edited by bigmac; 05-28-2014 at 10:07 PM.
Old 05-28-2014, 10:16 PM   #30
FatAndProud

I'm attracted to older men. Older men that are educated, opinionated, and confident. They like skinny, young chicks. There's a disconnect lol. I just keep a smile on my face when I pass a nice looking man. I don't go to nursing homes or AARP conventions looking for someone suitable. Lol
Old 05-29-2014, 05:34 AM   #31
biggirlsrock
Cunning Linguist

biggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 club

Look, I'm not out to meet anyone. I didn't gawk at these women. I didn't come home & beat off to these women. They were 2 women together. Mother and daughter, sister & sister, friend & friend, I don't know. I was with someone as well. They were loud, they were at best 3 feet away from me. I heard their order, it was hard not to, I didn't lean over to hear, making sure I heard every word they said. When their food came out, I didn't sit there & stare at them, I was too busy diving into a stuffed crust pizza myself.

I ONLY posted it here because - 1) it was an insane amount of food, and 2) this IS the weight board, right? If I had known I would've been crucified for posting it, I never would have, hindsight being 20/20 & all.
Old 05-29-2014, 06:12 AM   #32
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggirlsrock View Post
Look, I'm not out to meet anyone. I didn't gawk at these women. I didn't come home & beat off to these women. They were 2 women together. Mother and daughter, sister & sister, friend & friend, I don't know. I was with someone as well. They were loud, they were at best 3 feet away from me. I heard their order, it was hard not to, I didn't lean over to hear, making sure I heard every word they said. When their food came out, I didn't sit there & stare at them, I was too busy diving into a stuffed crust pizza myself.

I ONLY posted it here because - 1) it was an insane amount of food, and 2) this IS the weight board, right? If I had known I would've been crucified for posting it, I never would have, hindsight being 20/20 & all.
You should have said this first, makes a lot more sense lol
Old 05-29-2014, 09:46 AM   #33
biggirlsrock
Cunning Linguist

biggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
I love how incredibly defensive some people here are getting over one joking comment. If you had just shrugged it off and gone 'haha, yeah yeah' then I would be inclined to believe that you had just happened to over hear something. The fact that you are getting so defensive and going to such lengths to explain yourself suggests that you actually were creeping on them. So good going on managing to convince the women here of that with your uber-defensiveness.
If it WAS a joking comment, I wouldn't have minded. I can take a joke right there with the best of them. Of course, you wouldn't know that would you, as you wouldn't know me if you bumped into me on the street. But it wasn't meant as a joke, otherwise KHayes wouldn't have posted - "A thousand pardons monsieur" WHICH, I might add, was a total class act thing to do, & yes, I PM him about it AND thanked him for that.

I have EVERY right to defend myself if I feel I am being attacked for no reason. You on the other hand, read one thing, and boy you jumped on that fucking bandwagon quick, didn't you? Don't break a leg jumping off!!!
Old 05-29-2014, 11:22 AM   #34
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Jesus, can't a guy creep on women in peace? Why do you all have to act like objectifying random women is such a horrible thing?
Old 05-29-2014, 11:46 AM   #35
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

lol.. I don't think you were creeping.. or being a troll. It is natural.

Shit, unless the restaurant is particularly noisey, you will almost always here the conversations of the people in the other boths/tables around you, let alone their food order.
lucca23v2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 12:11 PM   #36
Saoirse

Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
Jesus, can't a guy creep on women in peace? Why do you all have to act like objectifying random women is such a horrible thing?
whoooaaa Beej, easy on that high horse there. The dude explained himself. He wasn't jerking it next to them. He wasnt creepin in their space and he wasnt drooling on their table. They were just feet away, loud enough for him to overhear their order and it interested him so he posted about it ON THE WEIGHT BOARD.

GTFO yourself.
Saoirse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 05:21 PM   #37
mp7251

mp7251 does more than just post hot picsmp7251 does more than just post hot picsmp7251 does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
I'm attracted to older men. Older men that are educated, opinionated, and confident. They like skinny, young chicks. There's a disconnect lol. I just keep a smile on my face when I pass a nice looking man. I don't go to nursing homes or AARP conventions looking for someone suitable. Lol
Maybe that nice looking man didn't like being smiled at like he was a porkchop. Did you say hi or anything? A little different when it's on the other foot?
mp7251 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 07:53 PM   #38
FatAndProud

Quote:
Originally Posted by mp7251 View Post
Maybe that nice looking man didn't like being smiled at like he was a porkchop. Did you say hi or anything? A little different when it's on the other foot?
I did say hello
Old 05-29-2014, 09:39 PM   #39
bigmac

Quote:
Its nice to see that at least some women appreciate us old-timers.
Old 05-30-2014, 06:43 AM   #40
meepmeep

meepmeep has said some nice things

Anndddd... This is why dimensions sucks. Head on over to fantasy feeder, they are else judgy.
meepmeep is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2014, 07:26 PM   #41
biggirlsrock
Cunning Linguist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
Now THIS is fuckin' FUNNY!!! Thanks for the laugh!!!
Old 05-30-2014, 07:27 PM   #42
biggirlsrock
Cunning Linguist

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHayes666 View Post
You should have said this first, makes a lot more sense lol
Who knew...
Old 05-30-2014, 07:48 PM   #43
dharmabean
♥ ɢrтıтuɗɛ◦ɢӏ ♥

dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmac View Post
Its hard to approach women in situations other than bars, clubs, or social events where its expected.
Not really. The only thing hard about the approach is what you do to make it harder on yourself. I'd love to be approached, never happens. Makes a girl think there's something terribly wrong with her. . . When in reality is the guy saying, "It's hard to approach women in situations..."

Who knew?

Quote:
Me, personally, as a fat woman....
...if I was alone and eating, I'd sure love a nice friendly chat with someone.
Pretty much this right here ^.

Quote:
....Every FA I have met has treated me as less than a woman. You're a number in a scale that inhales food. Nothing more, nothing less. Oh. And have babies. Your mind matters naught. Your passions aren't heard. I feel FAs fetishize fat so much and when they get it - they want it the way they envisioned it (soft, sweaty, hairy, whatever....I've heard it all). It has prompted my weight loss and not allowing my weight to dictate my life.
I have experienced this as well. "Nothing more, nothing less." It's a horrible reality and it hurts.

Last edited by dharmabean; 05-30-2014 at 07:52 PM.
dharmabean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2014, 10:38 AM   #44
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Girl I don't mean any harm all I wanted to do was say hello.