Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 05-29-2014, 04:56 PM   #26
bayone

bayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by biglynch View Post
Yes! Agreed. I think those farmers are sick of my ass popping up so often.

No, I believe it's the people looking up Black History Month who are wondering why they keep getting pictures of you.
bayone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 05:39 PM   #27
J34
Purple Monkey Dishwasher!

J34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webmaster View Post
I don't think anyone ever liked the term FA. It's just that nothing better came a long. In addition, there should be no need to specifically broadcast a physical preference, no matter what preference that may be. In everyday life I've stopped using the term long ago. If someone asks my preference or if somehow the subject comes up, I simply state that I personally like large women.
Very well said. I hate having to label or like you said broadcast a preference. I don't see guys calling themselves "Blonde or Brunette women admirers". Think terms are just a way for society to just pigeonhole people into a place. I like what I like, and no one needs an explanation for it why.
Old 05-29-2014, 06:45 PM   #28
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bayone View Post
No, I believe it's the people looking up Black History Month who are wondering why they keep getting pictures of you.
Actually that too is a very good point. Should I like apologise?
biglynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 08:57 PM   #29
CurvaceousBBWLover
Primordial

CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by phelan4022 View Post
Sir, I once debated the political viability of the Obama campaign alongside you in Hyde Park (the section on this website, not the actual location in Chicago). Then, as now, your words are both poignant and inspiring, as well as fundamentally true.
Why thanks!

Old 05-30-2014, 04:24 PM   #30
bayone

bayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by biglynch View Post
Actually that too is a very good point. Should I like apologise?
No, that way lies Tumbr fights.

Maybe I ought to post some images of Ignatius Sancho, though -- he qualifies on both counts.

Anyway, I'll let everyone get back to the thread topic.
bayone is offline   Reply With Quote