Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 05-29-2014, 06:07 PM   #1
lcc42

lcc42 has said some nice things
Default BBW & SSBBW wives

I would like to hear from other guys who have a BBW or SSBBW wife who they find very attractive.
lcc42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 06:36 PM   #2
lcc42

lcc42 has said some nice things

I am a guy who has always found large woman attractive since I was a teenager back in the 1980s which may of been considered unusual back then. My first wife was a chubby blond at 5'3" and 140 pounds when we married in 1992 and she was a plump 185 pounds at the time of our divorce in 1997. While we loved each other our marriage ended due to her having a severe physical disability that caused her to be depressed and put tremendous strain on our marriage.

I met my second wife at work in 1998 and she was very attractive and definitely a BBW at 5'0" and 250 pounds. We married in 1999 and fast forward 15 years and 2 children later, she is still the most attractive women I know even though she may be considered a ssbbw now at 302 pounds and having a huge belly, massive boobs, love handles and rolls of fat everywhere, we love each other dearly even though we've had bumps in our marriage like any other.

I never really cared for average size or thin girls for a intimate relationship and I've known some guys who found that strange.
lcc42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 03:07 AM   #3
myownway

myownway can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesmyownway can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Well I posted plenty about my relationship in my other post and as much as I'd love to rephrase it for you here I simply don't have enough time for it now. But basically I met my wife 7 years ago and she was 185 lbs then (at 5'6"). Currently she is 235 lbs (with upward tendency) and I like it very much. The problem is, she is a bit conflicted about her weight, but I'm doing my best to make her more acceptant of herself. Other than that, we have a very nice steady relationship . If you have any particular questions, shoot away.
myownway is offline   Reply With Quote