Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 04-12-2015, 04:22 AM   #1
JimBob
Wondering Where You Are

JimBob can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJimBob can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJimBob can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default What are your *specific* fantasies?

(No idea if this is in the right subforum or not)

I recently had a little realisation that aside from admiring larger ladies in their many varieties, I'd also be open to gaining a bit of weight myself...but with that came a little caveat. Somehow, getting fat on my own would seem "off" somehow, a little awkward at best and lonely at worst. But *being* fattened by a partner, and one with whom I'm in a committed relationships? Somehow that is an incredible turn-on.

It's weird because it's specific and general at the same time - I'd be ok with a skinny girl fattening me up, or a big girl, or a skinny girl and me getting big together - but again, just going for it on my lonesome has no attraction to me.

So that's my question - what are YOUR fantasies that are weirdly specific? And do you ever think they'll be realised in a way that even slightly matches your imagination?
JimBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2015, 04:49 AM   #2
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

There are a couple threads on this subject already, one of them fairly recent.

http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/fo...d.php?t=111752
happily_married is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2015, 03:24 PM   #3
voluptuouslover

voluptuouslover does more than just post hot picsvoluptuouslover does more than just post hot picsvoluptuouslover does more than just post hot pics

I have realized that not only do I like Fat women but I actually need a little role play for it to be best with weight gain (Real or discussing already how Fat they have gotten). Weight gain is a huge turn on for me with regard to sex.

For me it is always so much better when it is the woman you are in a loving relationship with and for me my wife that is gaining weight and getting Fat. I also love mutual weight gain and consider this to be the most erotically stimulating to me. Nothing sexier than both of our bellies getting really big and getting in the way of making love and it becomes a real struggle with them bouncing, jiggling and pushing each other away from being able to make love missionary style.

A perfect scenario or Fantasy come true would be for my wife to keep gaining weight and always want to talk about her gaining and tease me with how Fat she is becoming. She then all of a sudden becomes so turned on by me gaining weight and she lusts for us to make each other Fat together in a Mutual Gaining relationship.
voluptuouslover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2016, 03:54 PM   #4
Jestrothegreat

Jestrothegreat has said some nice things

man I have several lol, ill give you the short version of each one

1) coming home from work and getting a call from my very pregnant greedy wife who tells me to pick some ice cream (or some other treats) before I come home. I get home and Im introduce to a wobbling 8 months (8 months cuz theres no signs of labor yet ) bouncy wife in spandex and a small shirt. I hug and kiss her and squeeze her like a big teddy bear. for the rest of the night I wait on her hand and foot at every whim of her command

2)dating a real thin girl who slowly gains weight unintentional, we go out every chance we get to the movies, red lobster, applebees. all you can eat buffets you name it. sudden I can see starts to jiggle a bit, thighs getting rounder, belly shaking and face getting bigger, she doesn't notice until she gains 15 pounds, she confronts me that shes been putting on weight. Then swoop and say actually you look really cute with the weight and she replies "awwwww" this makes her comfortable and she really starts to pig out everywhere we go until she puts another 20 pounds

3) having the opposite happened....dating a thin woman ( particually a cougar) and shes constantly feeding me, shes cooking me breakfast in bed, taking me out to dinner, cooking meals and buyung snacks, I gain 15 pounds and I confront her she rubs my belly and says I love how big and round you're getting. Im not comfortable with the weight gain but since the foods so good and shes a dominant person I allow it to continue. I stay full all through the day with her foods and my moobs get bigger and jiggler she calls me big boy, teddy bear and her big baby. she gets every excited when she learns I put on more weight, she whispers she cant wait until I hit 300

4) meeting someone whos already big, 200 plus pounds, having her butt naked and having her just lay on top of me with all her fat crushing on me.

5)being with a dominant feedee who commands me to cook her food and buy her junk food all day. (this person could be pregnant or non pregnant) but she gains weight throught the process, she constantly bosses me around and farts constantly through her eating
Jestrothegreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2017, 07:49 PM   #5
TwoSwords

TwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going onTwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going onTwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going onTwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going onTwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going onTwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going on

My fantasies may not be especially weird, but here goes. I've had this fantasy about every last major crush I've ever had; the teacher in elementary school, the fellow student in high school, an early temp job coworker, etc...

I imagine leaning against her with my arms wrapped as far around her as they'll go. They're just under her own arms, which reach past (and over) mine, either grabbing or reaching over my shoulders, covering my arms and upper body in that soft, warm feeling. The whole front of my torso is pressed tightly against her belly, creating a slight indentation, so that she at least partly surrounds me on three out of four sides.

Yes, yes, I know. My ultimate, specific fantasy is hugging and/or being hugged. Pretty tame overall, but the feelings are no less strong. With my teacher, fellow student and coworker, I'd look at them longingly from across the room, watch how they shook and shifted with every light motion, and ask myself in perplexity, just why every person in the room wasn't totally desperately pleading for a hug, or 20... ...thousand.
TwoSwords is offline   Reply With Quote