Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 06-14-2014, 03:47 AM   #1
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Dreams thread!

Some people seem to have a never ending supply of weird and awesome dreams so I thought we could share some of them here!

I suck, my last dream involved my dog peeing on the floor in my old house and my ex dying in the downstairs toilet. That is a rubbish dream. Please tell me somebody out there has more exciting ones?
loopytheone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 04:07 AM   #2
bayone

bayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
Please tell me somebody out there has more exciting ones?
I dreamt about riding a transit system that went through people's back yards. we kept having to slow down so kids and pets could get off the tracks.
bayone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 12:26 PM   #3
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!

The other evening I had a conversation about sexual quirks with someone (particularly fat, and their friend with a Lolita sort of thing.)

So I dreamt about awkwardly accidentally seducing a very underaged fat guy, then getting attacked by a dear in my backyard while I was trying to pass notes to some random person about the online drug black market.
Old 06-14-2014, 12:46 PM   #4
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaranthine View Post
So I dreamt about awkwardly accidentally seducing a very underaged fat guy, then getting attacked by a dear in my backyard while I was trying to pass notes to some random person about the online drug black market.
I love dreams like this! Movies need more dreams with this level of plot! =p
Old 06-14-2014, 01:10 PM   #5
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

A door opened, I noticed a small light in the corner, shining onto a piece of chewing gum. I can't recall the flavor, but remember in the dream thinking, "Oh, my, that is a terrible flavor of gum. Who would buy that?" But apparently someone did, because there it was, in the room, a half-empty pack of chewing gum with a light shining on it. But that's not the interesting part, of course. As I walked through the room, it turned into a hallway, a hallway filled with painted portraits of babies dressed as money. Which turned out to be quite beneficial because at the end of the hallway there was a man selling pickled eggs. Normally I don't like pickled eggs, pickled cucumbers maybe, and an occasional pickled beet; but in this dream I was bound and determined to buy every last pickled egg this man was selling. Unfortunately, if you'll recall, I had dropped my wallet in the monkey cage and didn't have any money. I was so vexed by this outcome that I began to pace back and forth.
Luckily, money started to pour out from the frames of the painted babies and I was able to buy all of the pickled eggs. Now, this is where the dream took quite the amusing turn; when the salesman handed me my bags, they were not filled with pickled eggs at all, but rather a rich potting soil that smelled a bit much like mushrooms. I walked out the side door into a wide open field and proceeded to dump the potting soil down the chimney of an abandoned cabin that sat isolated in the distance. And wouldn't you know it, that chimney started to grow and grow until it reached the clouds. But before I could see where it went, an insurance adjuster handed me some paperwork that stacked as high as my waist line.
Old 06-14-2014, 10:03 PM   #6
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I don't remember my dreams often but the ones I do remember tend to be on the spooky/weird side. In one I was a combination marine/priest that was tracking down a satanic alien through the back corridors and 'attic' spaces above stores in an active shopping mall. In another I was myself and wandering around my childhood neighbourhood at night looking for something. I wandered through my elementary school, the local corner store, the playground etc. and as I was crossing the school yard one last time I found a weird, purplish square which I picked up and hurled away like a frisbee. It spun off into the night, did an odd flip & bank maneuver and came back at me full speed but it had transformed in to this weird, demonic manta ray like creature. Then there was the one, again at night, where I was sneaking around and was going through a wooded ravine. I crested a hill, crawling on my belly and looked down in to a clearing around a small pond. The pond was surrounded by cloaked figures and large bonfires and floating in the pond were huge, single letters. The cloaked figures were chanting and every 15 seconds or so one would pull out a bow and fire an arrow in to one of the floating letters at which point my dream would do a cut scene to someone dying. Each letter that was shot corresponded to someone dying at the same instant.

I have some weird gray matter...

"Quia Sic Dico"
djudex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 01:33 AM   #7
loopytheone
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by djudex View Post
I don't remember my dreams often but the ones I do remember tend to be on the spooky/weird side. In one I was a combination marine/priest that was tracking down a satanic alien through the back corridors and 'attic' spaces above stores in an active shopping mall. In another I was myself and wandering around my childhood neighbourhood at night looking for something. I wandered through my elementary school, the local corner store, the playground etc. and as I was crossing the school yard one last time I found a weird, purplish square which I picked up and hurled away like a frisbee. It spun off into the night, did an odd flip & bank maneuver and came back at me full speed but it had transformed in to this weird, demonic manta ray like creature. Then there was the one, again at night, where I was sneaking around and was going through a wooded ravine. I crested a hill, crawling on my belly and looked down in to a clearing around a small pond. The pond was surrounded by cloaked figures and large bonfires and floating in the pond were huge, single letters. The cloaked figures were chanting and every 15 seconds or so one would pull out a bow and fire an arrow in to one of the floating letters at which point my dream would do a cut scene to someone dying. Each letter that was shot corresponded to someone dying at the same instant.

I have some weird gray matter...
Wow, that is weird but it is also awesome! You could totally make a film out of some of those dreams! That last one is kinda spooky but cool at the same time!
Old 06-16-2014, 03:57 AM   #8
bayone

bayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Batman threatened to sing "My Heart Will Go On (Theme from Titanic)" unless the suspect told him what he needed to know. For legal reasons, he only got a few lines into the first verse before they broke down and confessed.
Old 06-16-2014, 05:31 AM   #9
x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!

Omg YES I LOVE THIS. Subbing to this thread. I always have weird ass dreams!

I normally have a lot of zombie dreams, mixed in with inappropriate dreams, and nightmares... the last dream I had, had something to do with my old history teacher giving me a cigarette and asking when I started smoking. Lmao, so random to be honest.

One dream I will always remember is what makes me think spiritually that I, in a life far far away, or some part of me, may have a special ability... I've talked to someone who is keen with her spiritual being and self and she told me it's possible that I could have telepathic abilities. Which is cool. I have an open mind and all, I don't necessarily believe in everything but cool nonetheless, but this dream makes me wonder:

This dream happened when I was younger but basically I was in a bathroom, it was like the scariest dream, where I was in a public bathroom with my mother, and this guy came in the bathroom and was trying to kill us, yada yada some weird nightmare.

The funky part? Was after I woke up.

I go out into the livingroom and my mother is watching this movie on the TV and I sit down to watch it with her and it's the exact same scenario I had just had in my dream. Same sort of camera angle from the top corner of the bathroom as if it were a security camera and same like everything, some woman with her daughter. Mind you:

-no I couldn't hear the movie from my bedroom
-no I could not see the TV, I was in my bedroom lol
-no I have never seen that movie in my life before

So, it keeps me wondering. But that's one thing I remember... which they say some of the things you remember most clearly probably didn't happen that way, so who knows, maybe I just had a really vivid imagination! But I remember is pretty clearly.
x0emnem0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 05:55 AM   #10
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I haven't eaten meat in 12 years, nor have I had the urge to during this time.
However I dreamt a couple nights ago that I threw a plate of vegetables at the wall, screamed I DON'T WANT TO BE A VEGETARIAN and ate a giant turkey leg.
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 06:05 AM   #11
x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esther View Post
However I dreamt a couple nights ago that I threw a plate of vegetables at the wall, screamed I DON'T WANT TO BE A VEGETARIAN and ate a giant turkey leg.
Lololol I don't know about this but it made me laugh. Very interesting. Maybe your body or mind is telling you you miss meat. Or something. I don't know what it's like at all but my sister used to be a vegetarian and now that she isn't anymore she was like "I don't know how I did it".
x0emnem0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 06:27 AM   #12
loopytheone
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by x0emnem0x View Post
Omg YES I LOVE THIS. Subbing to this thread. I always have weird ass dreams!

I normally have a lot of zombie dreams, mixed in with inappropriate dreams, and nightmares... the last dream I had, had something to do with my old history teacher giving me a cigarette and asking when I started smoking. Lmao, so random to be honest.

One dream I will always remember is what makes me think spiritually that I, in a life far far away, or some part of me, may have a special ability... I've talked to someone who is keen with her spiritual being and self and she told me it's possible that I could have telepathic abilities. Which is cool. I have an open mind and all, I don't necessarily believe in everything but cool nonetheless, but this dream makes me wonder:

This dream happened when I was younger but basically I was in a bathroom, it was like the scariest dream, where I was in a public bathroom with my mother, and this guy came in the bathroom and was trying to kill us, yada yada some weird nightmare.

The funky part? Was after I woke up.

I go out into the livingroom and my mother is watching this movie on the TV and I sit down to watch it with her and it's the exact same scenario I had just had in my dream. Same sort of camera angle from the top corner of the bathroom as if it were a security camera and same like everything, some woman with her daughter. Mind you:

-no I couldn't hear the movie from my bedroom
-no I could not see the TV, I was in my bedroom lol
-no I have never seen that movie in my life before

So, it keeps me wondering. But that's one thing I remember... which they say some of the things you remember most clearly probably didn't happen that way, so who knows, maybe I just had a really vivid imagination! But I remember is pretty clearly.
I love this! You have awesome dreams! I wish I was a better artist because I would love to be able to draw like a short comic of the events some people dream, they are so unusual and interesting to me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esther View Post
Bwahaha! As somebody who has been vegetarian since I was five this did make me laugh! I have had the odd meat eating dream, though at the moment most of my dreams involve pizza and ice cream, which I think is my subconscious objecting to my dairy intolerance!
Old 06-16-2014, 10:07 AM   #13
bayone

Quote:
I wish I was a better artist because I would love to be able to draw like a short comic of the events some people dream
There's a webcomic called Slow Wave that used to be based on dreams sent in by the readers. I think it still is, but the artist has tried to introduce a linking narrative which I don't like as much as when it was just individual dreams.

Quote:
I have had the odd meat eating dream, though at the moment most of my dreams involve pizza and ice cream, which I think is my subconscious objecting to my dairy intolerance!
I'm definitely a carnivore, but the closest I ever came to going vegetarian was twenty years ago after I dreamt I was a zombie working in a McDonald's restaurant for zombies. The fries were terrible.
Old 06-16-2014, 02:44 PM   #14
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

In my dream I was eating Jasmine rice, but it was also brown rice, and it was also my mother.
Old 06-16-2014, 02:57 PM   #15
WhiteHotRazor
Time Travelling

WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

My friend Pat told me he had a dream the other night that he went to see a band called Mexican Teeth. I asked him if they were any good.

Last edited by WhiteHotRazor; 06-16-2014 at 03:04 PM.
WhiteHotRazor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 06:17 PM   #16
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bayone View Post
I'm definitely a carnivore, but the closest I ever came to going vegetarian was twenty years ago after I dreamt I was a zombie working in a McDonald's restaurant for zombies. The fries were terrible.
They're not so bad if you remove the fingernails.
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 08:00 PM   #17
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Ok so today I had a long kip, I've been working for the last 5 days so only short naps. My brain gave me this.

At work (what an imagination) and a group of robbers burst in and start rounding up the customers at gun point. I'm in my office with all the CCTV. I'm getting all the guys to get visuals of the robbers. So then I pull out a rather large gun....and take out all of my work chums. Brown bread dead. I then make my way onto the main floor and take out a few more staff, and a few customers. Make my way over to the robbers, who you'd have thought I was in cahoots with, but no, plot twist. They're toast too.

So I've killed everyone apart from a cashier who I tell to leave, and I'm making my way out of the building. I'm on the main road in Vegas (I do not work in Vegas) and now I find myself in a stand of with police. Its all good though as Trevor from GTA 5 is my back up. He's a little upset I left some money behind but helpful with picking of cops. We get free and make it into the mgm, where the cashier is waiting for me. What a dollface...oh no, scratch that, she shot me...
biglynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 08:07 PM   #18
bayone

Had the worst headache of my life, so I stayed home and slept most of today (feeling better now). The two dreams I remember:

1. I was back at university, but got lost and wound up on the wrong side of campus, or possibly a on different campus entirely, at a veterinary/agricultural college where the student all seemed to be raising raising livestock in their dorm rooms. There were piglets roaming the hallways.

2. I suddenly remembered that my spouse and I had a kid, who was now around three or four years old; I could see him playing through the doorway of a nearby room. He looked like a younger version of my friends' real-life son. Feeling guilty because I couldn't recall his name or birthdate, I went online to see if I'd mentioned him before and found the webpage I'd created to announce his birth and document the IVF procedures used (I'm guessing this dream was influenced by Orphan Black.) However I soon became frustrated by the grammatical errors in the text. Suspect the moral of this dream is that it's a good thing I'm not actually a parent.

Last edited by bayone; 06-16-2014 at 08:08 PM. Reason: added italics to tv show name
Old 06-17-2014, 01:39 AM   #19
loopytheone
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by biglynch View Post
Ok so today I had a long kip, I've been working for the last 5 days so only short naps. My brain gave me this.

At work (what an imagination) and a group of robbers burst in and start rounding up the customers at gun point. I'm in my office with all the CCTV. I'm getting all the guys to get visuals of the robbers. So then I pull out a rather large gun....and take out all of my work chums. Brown bread dead. I then make my way onto the main floor and take out a few more staff, and a few customers. Make my way over to the robbers, who you'd have thought I was in cahoots with, but no, plot twist. They're toast too.

So I've killed everyone apart from a cashier who I tell to leave, and I'm making my way out of the building. I'm on the main road in Vegas (I do not work in Vegas) and now I find myself in a stand of with police. Its all good though as Trevor from GTA 5 is my back up. He's a little upset I left some money behind but helpful with picking of cops. We get free and make it into the mgm, where the cashier is waiting for me. What a dollface...oh no, scratch that, she shot me...
I have to say, I didn't see the mass shooting coming! I am not sure what that says about you!

Quote:
Had the worst headache of my life, so I stayed home and slept most of today (feeling better now). The two dreams I remember:

1. I was back at university, but got lost and wound up on the wrong side of campus, or possibly a on different campus entirely, at a veterinary/agricultural college where the student all seemed to be raising raising livestock in their dorm rooms. There were piglets roaming the hallways.

2. I suddenly remembered that my spouse and I had a kid, who was now around three or four years old; I could see him playing through the doorway of a nearby room. He looked like a younger version of my friends' real-life son. Feeling guilty because I couldn't recall his name or birthdate, I went online to see if I'd mentioned him before and found the webpage I'd created to announce his birth and document the IVF procedures used (I'm guessing this dream was influenced by Orphan Black.) However I soon became frustrated by the grammatical errors in the text. Suspect the moral of this dream is that it's a good thing I'm not actually a parent.
I want to raise piglets in my room! I want piglets! Haha, that is really funny that you couldn't remember your kids name! Strange dreams are awesome.
Old 06-17-2014, 02:19 AM   #20
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Tonight I was trying to save Tyrion from his cage in Jamie's fridge. I don't know why Jamie kept him there, but he couldn't escape. I've tried multiple times and Jamie actually liked me and watched me trying to succeed.
Then Cercei came in and Jamie started making out with her so I tried one more time since he was distracted but he moved him to the sink full of dirty dishes ( eww I hate dirty dishes :/) and the noise I made alarmed them and they cought me and tried to have a threesome with me. Luckily I woke up shortly after that.

My dreams are massively fucked up
Old 06-17-2014, 06:00 AM   #21
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
I have to say, I didn't see the mass shooting coming! I am not sure what that says about you.
Neither did I. Also I'm a bit angry with the cute cashier who shot me after I let her go.
I don't think going up to her at work is a good idea and saying "hey why you kill me"

Might try a stern look.
biglynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 08:06 AM   #22
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by biglynch View Post
I'm on the main road in Vegas (I do not work in Vegas).
I'm glad someone else shares this symptom. I frequently have dreams in which I wander all over Cleveland. The only time I was ever there was when I passed through on a bus ... fifty years ago. So of course I know nothing about Cleveland or its geography, but nevertheless, in my dream I'm sure that's where I am.
Old 06-17-2014, 08:09 AM   #23
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Quote:

Congratulations on your enrollment at Oklahoma State University in beautiful Stillwater, Oklahoma!
Old 06-17-2014, 11:52 AM   #24
Librarygirl

Librarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging in
Smile

What is it with the zombies? I kept having recurring dreams about them last year. Even if I'd not watched the Walking Dead for months. Always different settings / people, but each time the other survivors would think it was all over and safe again, and somehow I'd know it wasn't and the zombies would reappear.

Occasional weird coincidental / predictive dreams. Like dreaming I nearly hit another car, then having someone come within an inch of reversing into me in the carpark the next day (maybe cos of the dream I reacted really fast and managed to zoom away in time).

And weirdly vivid ones that stay with me for months, or years even and seem somehow more significant.

Anyone else find certain vivid dreams affect their real-life actions? I had a dream that my crush had collapsed and was sinking (almost like being sucked into a plughole) and no one else noticed so I was trying to save him. So even though he has been pretty off and weird with me since I got back to work from having a head injury, I found myself having this whole "Are we ok, you seem really distant" chat today. He blames work, but I somehow keep thinking (having known him for 8 years) that there is something else going on and maybe he isn't ok. So cringy as it was, I feel glad I spoke up and let him know I miss our chats.
Old 06-17-2014, 02:16 PM   #25
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I don't know whether to envy people who remember plenty of dreams or not? The only times I remember dreams at all is when I wake from them, which usually only happens when I'm too hot or have to use the washroom or some other discomfort that leads to weird and/or stressful dreams. Even then I can never remember them for long--even if vivid at the time, by later that day they are already gone.

The one thing I can remember is that I seem to have certain 'sets' in my head (school, work, home, etc).....none of which correspond to any actual place that I've ever been, so far as I can tell. So I'll always be in the same school corridors, know that those are school corridors, but they are not the corridors of any school that I've been in. I can get that the brain would be lazy and re-use the same 'set' all the time, but then why not use an actual memory of a place I've been?

Tags
dream, sleep