Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 06-25-2014, 11:28 AM   #51
x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSensible View Post
TMI?
Never, never lol.
x0emnem0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 10:08 AM   #52
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esther View Post
I keep dreaming I'm back in university, and I get to class and everyone's turning in an assignment I didn't even know about. It's so real I wake up in a panic!
These are the worst. Sometimes I dream about realizing there's a class I completely forgot about mid-semester.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bayone View Post
I dreamt I was working in an office where everyone else was secretly following an anime about a baseball league where the players were all magical girls who played in frilly lolly-goth dresses.
I...would watch this as well. I can see it perfectly.

Last night's dream was... bothersome. I was walking down the street that my house is on, and get hit with the awful smell of wet (and kind of rotting) dog. I look down and see a brutally killed, large shaggy dog. I run past it and find another. Then large dogs just start coming out from everywhere, and following me - so I sprint home to escape the crowd of around 20 giant dogs, eventually concluding someone's out to kill me (substantiated by a few episodes of getting blood throw at me from a car driving by.) The next part was spent at some body of water and a boat, with a group of friends - including one person I had a thing for, who I suspected might have been the culprit. But alas not, it turns out to be the engraving teacher at this weird old school who went through years of getting his hands beaten (hence his homicidal rage?) - so I kept a concealed weapon on me whenever I was around him or his assistant.
Old 07-01-2014, 10:47 AM   #53
bayone

bayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Ugh. I dreamt that a co-worker I dislike was walking around nude except for a thong, which I recognized as one of mine. When I asked him to give it back he sneered and insulted my mother. I started trying to yell that I'd had enough of his bad behaviour but my voice stopped working.
bayone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 06:42 PM   #54
Goreki
Fairy tales and Woe

Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I had a dream that I crunched all my teeth out.
Old 07-02-2014, 06:02 AM   #55
bayone

bayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goreki View Post
I had a dream that I crunched all my teeth out.
My husband thinks those dreams are a prediction that he's going to say something he'll regret.
Old 07-02-2014, 06:10 AM   #56
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
My husband thinks those dreams are a prediction that he's going to say something he'll regret.
I heard it's a sign that you've been lying and your subconscious feels like shit about it.

My theory is that they're flashbacks of how traumatizing it is for kids to lose their baby teeth. Worst feeling in the world.
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 06:17 AM   #57
Goreki
Fairy tales and Woe

Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esther View Post
I heard it's a sign that you've been lying and your subconscious feels like shit about it.

My theory is that they're flashbacks of how traumatizing it is for kids to lose their baby teeth. Worst feeling in the world.
I always thought teeth were money.
Old 07-02-2014, 11:43 AM   #58
WhiteHotRazor
Time Travelling

WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I think it means, Meth is bad.
WhiteHotRazor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 12:03 AM   #59
x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!

I've had a couple ridiculous dreams. Two separate ones both including 2 different people from highschool that I never talked to or weren't really friends with (more popular crowd). In the first one there was talk about Catholic faith influencing Christianity, no idea why... fake fingersnails, me in a robe, something about checking the mail and coming in late.... second one was a car wreck where I hit someone and sped off, they caught up and all this emotional crap, then went to McDonalds drive thru... and Taco Bell. Took forever. Then something about a wet phone and my friend Emily was there and we were driving around....

Neither of these dreams makes sense.
Old 07-03-2014, 07:08 AM   #60
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I wish I could remember my dreams so I could partake in this thread.
Old 07-03-2014, 07:38 AM   #61
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
I wish I could remember my dreams so I could partake in this thread.
If I post my dreams, you'll be all up in this thread.
Old 07-03-2014, 02:39 PM   #62
x0emnem0x

Here's another one I had just this morning:

Okay it started off as I was sitting in my backyard for some reason on my laptop and all this jazz, and I went inside my house, looked outside and realized there was a BIG moon outside in the sky that looked like the one fro Majoras mask... which was apparently on my laptop as my background. All the sudden the sky was my laptop background, as if it were on a HUGE projector, my laptop screen was up there. Someone hacked into it and started deleting everything. Like everything was being deleted from the outside sky. SO I knew my laptop was being hacked into and someone was deleting stuff. I went outside to get my laptop and save my computer. They got offline and left it alone. After that, I went inside and I was in 2 different places at once it seemed... my house with my sister first, where she got her computer hacked into also. Then out of nowhere some creepy BIG troll was trying to come in, like banging down our door so I thought he was bad, and I thought he was going to kill us but literally just wanted to come in and talk. He walked into my sisters room and rolls over behind her chair and that was that. Then I was at my boyfriends place, topless sitting with his family and for some reason didn't feel weird about this. Some girl kept knocking on the door but he wouldn't answer it... which is kind of comforting if that has something to do with my subconscious insecurities lol. Then I was at my exs house where I saw they did something that had to do with the hacking where they could turn people into plastic people and their bodies weren't dead, just lifeless... there was also a part where I learned they'd been force feeding them bread to make people go crazy. But there was a way to turn them back, I figured it out but then by the end of the dream I forgot. Anyway, so there was a part where I found my exs families bodies but I couldn't find his, turns out they didn't have room so they threw him into the woods and I went to go look for him so I could turn him back for some reason. Guess I still care about him, but. Overall it was a weird dream. I was carrying around a plastic bag of boiling hot water which apparently didn't hurt or melt and throwing the water at people to make them talk. It was kind of messed up. I seriously can't make this stuff up on my own. Anyway that's about it... hope you guys enjoy reading my messed up dreams LOL.

Last edited by x0emnem0x; 07-03-2014 at 02:43 PM.
Old 07-03-2014, 05:14 PM   #63
bayone

Quote:
Originally Posted by x0emnem0x View Post
All the sudden the sky was my laptop background, as if it were on a HUGE projector, my laptop screen was up there. Someone hacked into it and started deleting everything. Like everything was being deleted from the outside sky.
I like this image.

Quote:
Originally Posted by x0emnem0x View Post
Then out of nowhere some creepy BIG troll was trying to come in, like banging down our door so I thought he was bad, and I thought he was going to kill us but literally just wanted to come in and talk.
Perhaps he was an internet troll?
Old 07-04-2014, 03:52 AM   #64
MrSensible
Welcome to Moonside.

MrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaranthine View Post
These are the worst. Sometimes I dream about realizing there's a class I completely forgot about mid-semester.
Most of us have probably had one or two dreams like this. I've had at least 3 or 4 dreams in the past 5 years or so, where I was back in High School, always on the first day of classes. And each and every time, I'm never prepared for them. I also always show up to the class minutes late, hence having to deal with that awkwardly quiet walk to the desk on the other side of the room, while I shamefully tell my teachers that I don't have my books, paper, or even anything to write with. Dream or not, that feeling of unpreparedness bothers the hell out of me.

I have to wonder if maybe I have those dreams occasionally because I dropped out of my local High School back in 11th grade (I got my degree later, through alternative means.) I used to skip a lot too, so maybe all the unpreparedness represents my attitude towards school back then. I can say one thing -- I'm always effing overjoyed when I wake up and realize I'm not back in that emotionally draining cesspit again, heh. Those are chapters I wouldn't mind erasing from my life.
Old 07-04-2014, 04:08 AM   #65
bayone

Dreamt I was attending a friend's wedding and realized about twenty minutes before it started that I was in a t-shirt and hadn't brought a dress to change into. Eventually found a room of costumes and went through them hoping for something that could pass for semi-formal; found a nice green dress which then disappeared before I could try it on (there was still a dress with fringe to fall back on, but I woke up at that point).
Old 07-04-2014, 04:58 AM   #66
bayone

Also, the wedding was on an island so there was no hope of quickly going home to change.

The building we were in was nice, though. Elaborate woodwork interior, and on one wall in the main room there was this lion's head made of wood and glass, projecting from the wall. It had a green stone set in its forehead, and possibly one in its mouth as well.
Old 07-04-2014, 06:30 AM   #67
Saisha
Delphinum natare doces

Saisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I'm still trying to make sense of this one -

Pierce Brosnan was a wealthy businessman that owned a company - the interior of the huge building was open with many levels with balconies around each floor level (think an over-sized mall) - there was a fire and a good part of it burnt down. I think I was with another person trying to find someone - we eventually found them (everyone was o.k.) - then the dream changed where as an observer, I watched where Brosnan was going home. He lived on a large acreage/estate - but the house he lived in was a white and pink old multi-storied trailer. There were several kids there (presumably his) and his wife. It seemed like something had happened out on the property and news film crew was there trying to document what had happened. He went inside the mobile home and changed jackets and said that he had plenty of Armani suits and even though he was wealthy, he and his wife waited their time before either building or buying a large house. The next scene had everyone outside - something else had happened (can't remember) and everyone left, including the news crew. The mobile home then lifted off the ground and rolled away, being crushed as it went - almost like it was made of cheap aluminum foil. He also stated something about we tear down and rebuild all the time. My mom appeared in a car with me and was wondering how much he had bought the property for to begin with and I said $26,000- then I woke up. More happened but it's too fuzzy to remember.

Child of the ocean.

Last edited by Saisha; 07-04-2014 at 06:32 AM.
Saisha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 10:48 AM   #68
Saisha
Delphinum natare doces

Saisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Not sure whether to post this one here or not....

I didn't get to sleep last night until 3:30am or so. Was up for a few hours earlier this morning. Went back to sleep around 8am - woke up around 10am.

Short version - my mom and I were house-sitting. My sister got involved with one of her ex-boyfriends (who IRL was a good but flakey guy). She wound up doing drugs and alcohol. I confronted her in the dream and was thinking to myself this is totally against her nature (which it is - she even hates taking vitamins IRL and none of us drink). She was gone for about 1.5 hrs. Got a phone call from the hospital. Nurse said she was there but I couldn't understand her. Nurse put doctor on the phone. He wouldn't confirm where she was except she was gone. He finally admitted she had committed suicide at the house where she was at. I tried to tell my mom but my mom didn't believe me. Then the cops showed up and confirmed it.

It was so real when I woke up I thought it actually happened - heart was racing - still is. Then I saw my sister walk by and I broke down sobbing big time - made her promise on her soul to never be in contact with her ex - which she did.

I haven't cried like this in years.

Child of the ocean.
Saisha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 11:58 AM   #69
bayone

Boring dream this time -- I was wandering around a drug store looking for the vitamin-supplement aisle.
Old 07-06-2014, 02:08 PM   #70
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Boring dream this time -- I was wandering around a drug store looking for the vitamin-supplement aisle.
After reading this I had to go take a cold shower.
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 06:33 PM   #71
bayone

Dream Report:

The other night I dreamt I was the costume designer for a pantomime. I knew that sooner or later the actor playing the Dame would insist on an "over the top" costume, and I was preparing a retort that went "give me enough chiffon, and I'll take Paris." I don't think i ever actually got to say it though.
Old 07-11-2014, 01:55 PM   #72
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I sometimes have a dream in which I'm running: not to anything or from anything, just running because, in my dream, it's my normal means of locomotion. And here's the thing: I'm running on all fours. Not hands and knees, but four feet; I don't look down to see them (why would I?), but I feel them hit the ground. I'm on a muddy path through grass that is perhaps two feet tall, but I can't see over it. So I am apparently some kind of animal. A dog? A fox? I don't know. Anyone here believe in reincarnation?
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 08:50 AM   #73
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Feelgood View Post
Anyone here believe in reincarnation?
Personally, I don't think so, but it's also too early for me to tell. Ask me again after I die.

But, to quote a fine Texas songwriter, one Mr. Ray Wylie Hubbard, " It's no more unusual to be born twice as it is to be born once." - Conversation With The Devil

Old 07-13-2014, 04:40 AM   #74
MrSensible
Welcome to Moonside.

MrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging in

This was an... interesting one. I was playing a part in my own mind's adaptation of Reservoir Dogs and I was running with, I think, Quentin Tarantino after stealing some apparently much needed dandelions from that kid from Terminator 2 (I guess this was an "action movies of the early 90s" thematic dream or something.) This was right after some unsuccessful diplomatic negotiations with him about paying for said dandelions, where he tries to play hard ball and demands $200 a piece. Well, Mr. Brown isn't too happy with this arrangement and manages to get them "off camera" for free -- we then take off again on foot. We wind up on top of what looked to be a train car, but when we drop down into it, we're suddenly in an elevator shaft. Lo and behold, as soon as I drop in, the cables snap and we begin our quintessential action movie free fall. Once we get to the bottom, something from atop the shaft falls down and hits Quentin directly in the head. I figured he was dead as soon as it happened -- the look on his face even signified it -- but he weathers it, gets up and proceeds to stumble over to a doorway next to an ominous-looking railing. You can probably guess what happened next. He falls over but manages to grab a hold of a protruding eh, object of some sort down below. He starts panicking and yelling for help, so I look around for something to throw to him. Lucky for us, there's a very conveniently placed rope not far from where I'm standing, so I grab it and throw him one end of the rope. I then wrap my end around a sturdy pole to give myself some leverage and start pulling him up.

As soon as I get him over the railing, he appears to be wearing a uh, giant lady bug costume. Not in a position to ask questions (we're still on the run from "something") we take off through the doorway close by which interestingly leads to the stairway of my parents old house. That's about the point where I woke up.

Gotta say, I was a little disappointed I wasn't making my escape with Steve Buscemi. It might have been pretty watchable then.
Old 07-13-2014, 05:14 AM   #75
bayone

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSensible View Post
I was playing a part in my own mind's adaptation of Reservoir Dogs and I was running with, I think, Quentin Tarantino after stealing some apparently much needed dandelions
This is especially amusing as we watched Pulp Fiction just before bed last night.

Tags
dream, sleep