Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 06-24-2014, 12:40 PM   #26
Lil BigginZ
just a NORML guy

Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esther View Post
I believe that my family is aware of my preference (it must be obvious due to the type of guys I bring home) but not one of them has said anything about it besides my younger sister. They're all too weirded out by the thought of family members having sex or being sexually attracted to anyone/thing at all to make a peep. It's like a "Don't know, don't wanna know," thing. To be perfectly honest, I am creeped out by that shit too and NEVER talk to my siblings about sex/preferences. I can't be the only one with a family like this?!
I have 3 older sisters and I don't talk about sex related things with my sisters. Thats just gonna be awkward. lol. I do have plenty of nephews who are around my age that I consider to be my brothers. We talk about everything imaginable.
Old 06-24-2014, 01:47 PM   #27
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I have never spoken to my family members about sex related things. And frankly I am glad of that. I just don't want to know about those sort of things!

I'm pretty sure both my mother and my sister know the type of person I find attractive though. ...well, maybe not. Considering that in terms of serious relationships I only have one data point and you can't really draw a conclusion from that...
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 02:59 PM   #28
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Ha ha.. in my house it was the opposite.. my mother would wait until I walked away to ask the guys (all 5 of them that they met) if they were sure they wanted to date me! My mother.. I swear she was so different. She would tell them, "that is a lot of women, and I am not referring to her size..."

My mother, she had a really wicked, acerbic sense of humor. I loved her.
lucca23v2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 08:20 PM   #29
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

It's funny the differences in families...I think it was about 8 years ago my brother, sister and I were sitting in the living room and she started asking him for blowjob advice. Not particularly abnormal believe it or not, at least amongst us siblings.

"Quia Sic Dico"
djudex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 09:19 PM   #30
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by djudex View Post
It's funny the differences in families...I think it was about 8 years ago my brother, sister and I were sitting in the living room and she started asking him for blowjob advice. Not particularly abnormal believe it or not, at least amongst us siblings.
Hahaha.
I would fucking DIE if anyone in my family said the word 'blowjob' around me!
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 04:49 PM   #31
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

My parents would never insult my guy's weight.....they were always too busy insulting them for other reasons.

"What is he - a fucking vampire?"

"You know what those tattoos are gonna look like when he's 60?"

"With all that metal in his face it's amazing he doesn't get a lot of infections."

*regarding black metal t-shirts* "What does that even say? How good can a band be when you can't read their name?"

This was my life until I moved out.
Old 06-25-2014, 05:57 PM   #32
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by djudex View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esther View Post
Hahaha.
I would fucking DIE if anyone in my family said the word 'blowjob' around me!
not so much an ex but a chumette, her nan asked me does she give you lollypop loving's. I nearly died.
biglynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 06:28 PM   #33
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by biglynch View Post
not so much an ex but a chumette, her nan asked me does she give you lollypop loving's. I nearly died.
lol.. I LOVE that! I am going to use it from now on....
lucca23v2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 08:03 PM   #34
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

The last time I was with a girl, both her mom and dad were crying when they met me. Let me tell you, it doesn't feel so great when a girl's parents are crying at just the sight of you. To make matters worse, the rest of her family was there too and just shaking their heads like "how could you", "how dare you". It was fucking bullshit. What did I do to them deserve those attitudes? I was dressed to the nines. I had my hair done up. I was being as polite and understanding to everyone there as I possibly could, but nope! I'm fat! FUCK ME, RIGHT?!

So fuck it. I decided to cut my losses. I closed the casket and left and never looked back.
BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 08:26 PM   #35
MrSensible
Welcome to Moonside.

MrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChaz View Post
The last time I was with a girl, both her mom and dad were crying when they met me. Let me tell you, it doesn't feel so great when a girl's parents are crying at just the sight of you. To make matters worse, the rest of her family was there too and just shaking their heads like "how could you", "how dare you". It was fucking bullshit. What did I do to them deserve those attitudes? I was dressed to the nines. I had my hair done up. I was being as polite and understanding to everyone there as I possibly could, but nope! I'm fat! FUCK ME, RIGHT?!

So fuck it. I decided to cut my losses. I closed the casket and left and never looked back.
Jesus, you sure there wasn't a recent death in the family that they didn't tell you about or something? That kind of reaction is ridiculous in that context; irrational fat aversions or not.

All in all, I'd say things probably turned out for the best with you not getting involved with that nucking futs family, heh.

edit:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
My parents would never insult my guy's weight.....they were always too busy insulting them for other reasons.

"What is he - a fucking vampire?"

"You know what those tattoos are gonna look like when he's 60?"

"With all that metal in his face it's amazing he doesn't get a lot of infections."

*regarding black metal t-shirts* "What does that even say? How good can a band be when you can't read their name?"

This was my life until I moved out.
Our parents would get along amazingly well.

Last edited by MrSensible; 06-25-2014 at 08:36 PM. Reason: added somethin'
MrSensible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 10:13 PM   #36
WhiteHotRazor
Time Travelling

WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post

Have you seen the "completely unreadable band logo of the week" posts on metalsucks.net?
WhiteHotRazor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2014, 02:16 AM   #37
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Seems relevant enough.
biglynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2014, 09:43 AM   #38
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by biglynch View Post
My first girlfriend was Italian and her family was unbelievably good. Her mother was a great cook and used to fill me up on sausages and pasta. Italian families i think seem to embrace bigger guys. Sure she would tease me a bit, but was meant in a nice way. Her dad was a real nice guy too.

the second parents i would refrain from comment. I cant say anything nice.
Italians are a culture of feeders. I am not even kidding. If a married Italian woman has a skinny husband, she's accused of not treating him right.
Old 06-29-2014, 03:25 PM   #39
WhiteHotRazor
Time Travelling

WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I had a girlfriend who had a side of her family who were the stereotypical American Italian family. You felt like you were on the sopranos set when they would have dinners. I put on a good 40 lbs when I was dating her.
WhiteHotRazor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2014, 03:38 PM   #40
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteHotRazor View Post
I had a girlfriend who had a side of her family who were the stereotypical American Italian family. You felt like you were on the sopranos set when they would have dinners. I put on a good 40 lbs when I was dating her.
That would be like my mom's side of the family. Food everywhere for everything.
Old 06-30-2014, 10:17 AM   #41
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteHotRazor View Post
Have you seen the "completely unreadable band logo of the week" posts on metalsucks.net?
Nope, but I have seen tons of unreadable logos. It's like it's a contest for them.
Old 07-02-2014, 09:34 AM   #42
Undine
Jigglypuff!

Undine knows EXACTLY what's going onUndine knows EXACTLY what's going onUndine knows EXACTLY what's going onUndine knows EXACTLY what's going onUndine knows EXACTLY what's going onUndine knows EXACTLY what's going onUndine knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
I've always wondered if, in broad strokes, male and female FA would face different reactions to their preferences. Obviously differences in families would be the dominant issue over all, which is all I can really see here. I suppose you'd need a lot larger sample with more detailed questions to start picking out any trends (differences or lack thereof).
I have some experience with both the FFA and FA sides of this, that also really highlights the differences in family dynamics. My most recent ex was ~270 when we met and ~340 when we broke up. No one in my family ever said a word about his size (at least not to me, and I doubt they would have said anything even amongst themselves), and were very welcoming to him and really liked him. All my dad cared about initially was that he wasn't a serial killer or something - we'd met on the internet and my dad wanted to make sure I wasn't going to get murdered or anything. My immediate family is pretty awesomely accepting, and all they really care about is that my partner is treating me well and that I'm happy. I've never come out and said to them, "I only like fat guys," because I've never felt it was necessary - I like what I like, and I don't feel that it affects anyone outside of the relationship - and I never really thought they'd care one way or the other. The only non-partner I've ever explicitly told is my best friend, and that was only because she kept trying to get me to agree that some skinny guy was hot.

On the other side of things, my experience as a fat girl meeting the parents of my first serious boyfriend (who I'm fairly certain was a closeted FA) was...less than ideal. His mother was super-nice and friendly, but his father wouldn't even make eye contact with me, let alone speak more than a few words to me. My ex told me that his father was just antisocial, but I'm very sensitive to people's emotions and body language and all that, so I knew immediately that he did NOT approve of me. After a few weeks of this behavior, my ex (who was an abusive, manipulative prick) came out and told me that no, his father did not approve of me, because I was fat and I would inevitably "blow up" (i.e. get even fatter) as time passed, and that he knew his son could do much better. Yeah, that man was a piece of work. Between the knowledge of his father's views on my size and the mixed messages I was getting from the ex about my appearance (he'd go from squeezing my belly in bed at night when he thought I was sleeping to telling me that I needed to lose weight), I was really messed up for a really long time.

I think the reaction you'll get when you bring a fat partner home really depends on the family environment, not necessarily on the gender of the partner. Although, with the preponderance of heterosexual tv relationships in which one partner is fat being thin female/fat male, I imagine that, for some families, there may be a little more leeway for a woman to bring home a fat guy and have it be acceptable, if for no other reason than media brainwashing. Just a thought.
Old 07-05-2014, 11:21 AM   #43
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undine View Post
On the other side of things, my experience as a fat girl meeting the parents of my first serious boyfriend (who I'm fairly certain was a closeted FA) was...less than ideal. His mother was super-nice and friendly, but his father wouldn't even make eye contact with me, let alone speak more than a few words to me. My ex told me that his father was just antisocial, but I'm very sensitive to people's emotions and body language and all that, so I knew immediately that he did NOT approve of me. After a few weeks of this behavior, my ex (who was an abusive, manipulative prick) came out and told me that no, his father did not approve of me, because I was fat and I would inevitably "blow up" (i.e. get even fatter) as time passed, and that he knew his son could do much better. Yeah, that man was a piece of work. Between the knowledge of his father's views on my size and the mixed messages I was getting from the ex about my appearance (he'd go from squeezing my belly in bed at night when he thought I was sleeping to telling me that I needed to lose weight), I was really messed up for a really long time.
That is really awful, I am so sorry you had to go through that. Hopefully you are surrounded by people who accept you for being your awesome self no matter what your size!
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 06:13 PM   #44
Undine
Jigglypuff!

Undine knows EXACTLY what's going onUndine knows EXACTLY what's going onUndine knows EXACTLY what's going onUndine knows EXACTLY what's going onUndine knows EXACTLY what's going onUndine knows EXACTLY what's going onUndine knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
That is really awful, I am so sorry you had to go through that. Hopefully you are surrounded by people who accept you for being your awesome self no matter what your size!
Aww, thanks, Loopy! It's alright; that relationship was a trainwreck from start to finish, and it was partly my own fault for ignoring my intuition and putting up with it for so long. Lesson learned. So many others have to go through so much worse, though, and that makes me really angry. I wish people could just be decent to each other. It's not THAT hard.

And I am happy to say that the only people who matter to me now don't give a flying squirrel what I look like.