Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 06-21-2014, 07:43 AM   #1
CalicoBombshell

CalicoBombshell can now change their title
Exclamation Fattening up for 22nd birthday

For my upcoming 22nd birthday, I'm wanting suggestions for an icecream cake.
I want it to be as fattening as possible. I'm purchaising it from dq.
Now, I will be adding to it once it's home (foodee, baking master must always add on)
I was thinking
10 inch cookie lovers blizzard cake, add 7scoops truffle, seven scoops turtle candies.
Once I got it home, I was going to slice it horizontally in half, and put cookies and cream icing on both sides, super thick and place them in the freezer while I bake a double fudge, whole fat, whole milk 10 inch cake with a whole jar of nutella, and a bag of truffles inside. After it cools off for an hour, trim it to be flat, add hersheys shell then put the cake in the middle of my ice cream creation. Reassemble, then add cheesecake pieces on top. (Almost 2k calories per serving)

Any better ideas??
CalicoBombshell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 07:03 AM   #2
CalicoBombshell

CalicoBombshell can now change their title

Awh cmon no suggestions?
CalicoBombshell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 01:56 AM   #3
zbot19

zbot19 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeszbot19 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

if i was a baker i would definitely try to give you some suggestions but alas i am not but I think if you got it to be 2k per serving I think you have quite the fattening cake especially if it serves more than 10 people hehe maybe throw some different blizzard shakes on the top of it as a even sweeter icing on top of the cake hehe
zbot19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 01:59 AM   #4
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Enjoy it while you can
Old 06-23-2014, 09:35 AM   #5
petersmyth79

petersmyth79 does more than just post hot picspetersmyth79 does more than just post hot picspetersmyth79 does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by CalicoBombshell View Post
Awh cmon no suggestions?
Someone to help feed you the whole thing; then rub your belly afterwards?
petersmyth79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 09:44 AM   #6
S13Drifter
JDM Fanboy

S13Drifter does more than just post hot picsS13Drifter does more than just post hot picsS13Drifter does more than just post hot picsS13Drifter does more than just post hot pics

Damn. I want some now. What you have sounds pretty good and you got your bases covered..... In fudge. *pun intended* :P
Old 06-27-2014, 06:56 AM   #7
lesfa1983

lesfa1983 has said some nice things

When your creation is finished cover the hole thing in chocolate butter frosting then stick chocolate buttons on it put back in chiller to set then repeat with white chocolate frosting and white chocolate buttons do this to build up layer's and calories
lesfa1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 11:48 AM   #8
J34
Purple Monkey Dishwasher!

J34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Definitely take a picture of the cake and post it! Would like to see what it looks like
Old 07-01-2014, 10:01 PM   #9
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I would give a suggestion, but I never had ice cream cake before. I kinda want to now, because the ones you mention sound DELICIOUS.
Old 07-02-2014, 07:43 AM   #10
BigCutieMargot
a great big fat person.

BigCutieMargot never has a post go unnoticedBigCutieMargot never has a post go unnoticedBigCutieMargot never has a post go unnoticedBigCutieMargot never has a post go unnoticedBigCutieMargot never has a post go unnoticedBigCutieMargot never has a post go unnoticedBigCutieMargot never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmann0413 View Post
I would give a suggestion, but I never had ice cream cake before. I kinda want to now, because the ones you mention sound DELICIOUS.
Omgggg !! You must try it, ice cream cake is simply divine!!

Good luck Calico, and happy birthday! Hope it is as delicious and fat as you dream!
Old 07-02-2014, 09:09 AM   #11
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCutieMargot View Post
Omgggg !! You must try it, ice cream cake is simply divine!!

Good luck Calico, and happy birthday! Hope it is as delicious and fat as you dream!
There is a store in town here that makes gelato (the italian take on ice-cream, which is freaking awesome), and they make a gelato cake. Some day I will have one of those, I think it might even top an ice cream cake?

Forgot to say: I didn't offer any comments before, because I didn't really have any advice. But I do wish a fantastic birthday--I hope it is all you wish for it