Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 07-02-2014, 05:26 PM   #1
Sushi

Sushi has super-sized repSushi has super-sized repSushi has super-sized repSushi has super-sized rep
Default Fuck Buddy Tips?

I'm a very inexperienced woman in my 50s who has just managed to establish my first fuck buddy relationship. For many reasons, this is the perfect thing for me right now. What I need is any suggestions on how to ask for more foreplay without offending him. Truth is he doesn't do any foreplay. He's very well-endowed and I think it has given him the attitude that all he has to do is bring his sword to the fight. Please keep in mind that he considers himself to be a "dom", used to describe a dominant partner in BDSM for anyone who isn't familiar with the term. I just want to get what I need, hopefully in a way that won't put him off. Any suggestions really appreciated. Thanks.
Sushi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 08:16 AM   #2
Sushi

Sushi has super-sized repSushi has super-sized repSushi has super-sized repSushi has super-sized rep

You know, I know you guys have all kinds of ideas. I'm not a creeper. I'm one of you, just trying to be discreet about what I've been doing so I opened this account. Come on, give a sister some help here? Please
Old 07-03-2014, 09:12 AM   #3
lille

lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

The best way is to sit down, not right before/after sex, and just have an honest conversation. "Hey I really like xyz, but I think adding in some more foreplay would make things even better." Or "I've really been wanting to try/craving/curious about xyz, would you be interested?"
lille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 09:44 AM   #4
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I agree with lille. The best way is to have an honest conversation.

You can also try to put on a show for him. This way you can show him how to get you turned on, and really going before the "act".

you can try giving blow jobs and playing with his nipples and things like that to show him that foreplay can be fun and is a good thing for the both of you.
lucca23v2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 09:55 AM   #5
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

I also agree with Lille/lucca. Another tactic is: "I really like it when you do xyz. Can I have some more of that please".
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 10:00 AM   #6
Extinctor100
Looking for Angels

Extinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging in
Cool

WELL, being a dominant, well-endowed man myself...

Seriously, clear communication outside of the bedroom (or whichever room the sex is happening in, assuming this is happening in a room and not outdoors or in a moving vehicle such as a wagon or speedboat) is definitely needed...

BDSM-type sex anywhere on its spectrum definitely mandates that the relationship be such that both partners can be very open and comfortable sharing what is and isn't working for them. He being the dom, it puts him in a position of control that only makes him additionally responsible for your pleasure since he's the one dealing it out. I would hope his dominant personality in general doesn't make him unyielding or callous toward others, as can sometimes be the case. I myself am definitely the dominant one in my relationship and I make comfort and communication the top priority above all else. Some time for you to give feedback is definitely in order and not to be unexpected.
Extinctor100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 10:09 AM   #7
Sushi

Thank you! I knew I could count on my DIMS friends to offer wonderful advice. I really, really, realllllly appreciate your help!!! Y'all are AWESOME!
Old 07-03-2014, 10:23 AM   #8
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucca23v2 View Post
I agree with lille. The best way is to have an honest conversation.

You can also try to put on a show for him. This way you can show him how to get you turned on, and really going before the "act".

you can try giving blow jobs and playing with his nipples and things like that to show him that foreplay can be fun and is a good thing for the both of you.
Lucca, I couldn't agree with you that the way to a man's heart is thrugh his nipples and cock. It works wonders for me. I would have given you rep, but wans't allowed to becasue I'd given you so much in the past...
bbwbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 02:50 AM   #9
bostonbbwluv

bostonbbwluv can now change their title

Remind him that men heat up as quick as turning on a light switch and women heat up gradually like a clothes iron.
bostonbbwluv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2014, 10:04 PM   #10
superodalisque

superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.

don't use people
Old 10-06-2014, 05:13 AM   #11
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Require them to be able to beat you in chess. Otherwise, they are not worthy.
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2014, 10:00 AM   #12
Marlayna

Marlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by bostonbbwluv View Post
Remind him that men heat up as quick as turning on a light switch and women heat up gradually like a clothes iron.
I like that analogy. However, some men don't care about pleasing a woman, they just care about pleasing themselves. OP might have one of those as her f-buddy, we'll have to wait and see.
Marlayna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2014, 10:02 AM   #13
Marlayna

Marlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by superodalisque View Post
don't use people
... worse than that, is don't allow yourself to be used.
Marlayna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2014, 04:57 PM   #14
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatAndProud View Post
Require them to be able to beat you in chess. Otherwise, they are not worthy.
Can I substitute Oreo Checkers?
Old 10-06-2014, 05:34 PM   #15
Saoirse

Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!

Yea, talk to him. Theres no point in doing it, if its not being done right!

Recently, I wanted to tell my fb to play with my boobs more, so I drew a Ps4 controller on my chest and sent him a pic, saying I hope this makes you play with them more. It was just silly and he loved it and it worked. The next time we hooked up, his hands were all over my boobies!

My fb is also very well-endowed and he sometimes really slacks with the foreplay and stuff, which is normally fine for me as I hardly ever WANT foreplay. But- him whipping out the sword is foreplay for me.
Saoirse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2014, 10:52 PM   #16
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
Can I substitute Oreo Checkers?
I'm not familiar!

I was in the chess club. Nerd - engage.
Old 10-07-2014, 01:44 AM   #17
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Every time I see this thread I read it as 'Fuck Tip Buddies'. I'm not sure what that says about me.
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 03:35 AM   #18
Yakatori
Hard to say, really...

Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default It depends, really...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlayna View Post
On whether or not you believe it's better to do-wrong than be-wronged?

As for fwb, I think it's kind of like playing two (or three) musical instruments at once. Some people are actually very good at that, remarkably so. Their overall musicianship is on some level where they can carry all of that even better than entire group of just-average people.

But, then, at that point, it starts to become more about the performer. And the performance. As opposed to just the song itself or whatever that's supposed to be about..

Which, I guess, begs the question: Really, what are odds of just two people equally coming together just like that?
Yakatori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 05:15 PM   #19
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatAndProud View Post
I'm not familiar!

I was in the chess club. Nerd - engage.
I could play chess.. but I'd be thinking about checkers...
Old 10-07-2014, 08:21 PM   #20
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
Every time I see this thread I read it as 'Fuck Tip Buddies'. I'm not sure what that says about me.
And my reflexive response to the thread title was "Of course you should! 15%, maybe over 20% for exceptional service. Anything less than that is a sign of being too cheap."
CleverBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 10:21 PM   #21
FatAndProud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
I could play chess.. but I'd be thinking about checkers...
I can drink Pepsi, but I'd rather have Coke.
Old 10-08-2014, 01:23 AM   #22
superodalisque

superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yakatori View Post
On whether or not you believe it's better to do-wrong than be-wronged?

As for fwb, I think it's kind of like playing two (or three) musical instruments at once. Some people are actually very good at that, remarkably so. Their overall musicianship is on some level where they can carry all of that even better than entire group of just-average people.

But, then, at that point, it starts to become more about the performer. And the performance. As opposed to just the song itself or whatever that's supposed to be about..https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eh44QPT1mPE

Which, I guess, begs the question: Really, what are odds of just two people equally coming together just like that?

IMO for inexperienced people it's a good idea to jump in with both feet and date wholeheartedly, have sex wholeheartedly and love wholeheartedly if that is what presents itself. all of this reserving or "protecting" themselves somehow through fuck buddies what have you is not going to do much for personal growth and it really could teach some very bad habits when it comes to real relationships. and there is nothing better for a beginner than someone who really cares about them even when it doesn't work out. there is never going to be a good time or a good place there is only ever today. best to get on with living and to stop being so afraid.
Old 10-08-2014, 01:26 AM   #23
superodalisque

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlayna View Post
exactly. you don't want to set yourself up that way to get into emotional habits that are self abusive.
Old 10-11-2014, 09:03 AM   #24
LarryTheNoodleGuy

LarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going on

Everything else aside, I find your "FB" language a wee bit, I don't know...without being too schoolteacherish about it, crude. I would not want to be known as anyone's FB, nor would I refer to anyone else as a FB, even if that were the reality of the situation.

I'm criticizing your terminology, in other words.
LarryTheNoodleGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2014, 09:37 AM   #25
lille

lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LarryTheNoodleGuy View Post
Everything else aside, I find your "FB" language a wee bit, I don't know...without being too schoolteacherish about it, crude. I would not want to be known as anyone's FB, nor would I refer to anyone else as a FB, even if that were the reality of the situation.

I'm criticizing your terminology, in other words.

I don't see the issue with it, it's the most commonly used term to describe that sort of relationship, especially among people my age. Fuck buddy is less unwieldy than "person I'm casually sleeping with" and while "friends with benefits" works, saying "he's my friend with benefits" just sounds awkward.

If it's not something you would want to be called, that's fair, but if other people are comfortable with the term I don't see a reason to criticize them for it.

Last edited by lille; 10-11-2014 at 09:47 AM.
lille is offline   Reply With Quote