Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 11-11-2015, 04:55 AM   #76
seaturtle71

seaturtle71 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesseaturtle71 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

People need different things at different times in their lives. My current lover started out as a fuck buddy but now we are in a relationship. Sex is 95% of a relationship for many of us.
seaturtle71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2015, 03:40 PM   #77
GoodDaySir

GoodDaySir has super-sized repGoodDaySir has super-sized repGoodDaySir has super-sized repGoodDaySir has super-sized repGoodDaySir has super-sized rep

I gave up the fuckbuddy to start dating someone (who is friends with said fuckbuddy!), but Im like..... not sexually attracted to him and I really really really miss sexy time with the fuck buddy.

Doesnt help that fuckbuddy is the sexiest man I have ever met. His body, his face, his hair, his penis... *to me* he is perfect. I've always told him that he has ruined my shot with getting married and having kids, because no man makes me feel the way he does, and I have yet to see a more magnificent penis.
GoodDaySir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2015, 04:55 PM   #78
GoodDaySir

GoodDaySir has super-sized repGoodDaySir has super-sized repGoodDaySir has super-sized repGoodDaySir has super-sized repGoodDaySir has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwade09 View Post
LMAO oh my you poor poor thing. I feel so sad for you. my heart breaks for you. I have never had a fuck buddy. hell I have never been fucked or even kissed and am turning 35 next month. still a virgin. obviously not by choice.
Its probably your piss poor attitude.
Old 12-29-2015, 05:46 PM   #79
GoodDaySir

Quote:
I have a reason for mine. I have been through pure and utter hell these past 4 years with how women have treated me. So yeah I may havea piss poor attitude because the way I get talked too and treated but at least I'm not going to blow my chances with other people because I'm hung up on some guy. I was being nice and trying to extend my apologies but you want to act like a blank then go ahead. But don't go making accusations without knowing the full truth behind my piss poor attitude.
And just WHERE were you "trying" to extend apologies? You laughed at me, mocked me and patronized me. Then you leaped into to self-degradation (HINT: women hate that). I did not ask for your advice or opinion, I simply posted on a thread that I have posted on many times before, under a former screen name. The way YOU responded to MY situation shows a lot about your character. Maybe you should look into that.
Old 12-30-2015, 08:15 AM   #80
Yakatori
Hard to say, really...

Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default ^Well, now look what you did...

You killed him. He's gone now. Dead. Completely erased.
Yakatori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2015, 08:18 AM   #81
GoodDaySir

nice.

Old 12-30-2015, 11:05 AM   #82
dwade09

dwade09 has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodDaySir View Post
nice.

Uh no. First I wasn't making fun of you, I said lol as in that was cute. that you were hung up on a guy I was like that with a woman for awhile. know what it was like and I actually did feel bad for you because I knew how heartbreaking that is. but take it how you want. and no she didn't kill me I am done with the site. because I don't really use it and don't really care to use it.
dwade09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2015, 09:56 AM   #83
Yakatori
Hard to say, really...

Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default ^I just figured, since you're posts were erased...

I thought you were booted or something like that.

Quote:
"I am done with the site. because I don't really use it and don't really care to use it."
Are you the type of person who tends to react to things pretty quickly? Emotionally?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post
"How do you know whether or not SOMEONE ELSE is "emotionally available"?"
I realize that you asked this a while ago, but I just wanted to use it as a jumping-off point to recommend one of my favorite self-help books. It's called The Five Love Languages and you can probably find a copy in your local library. Although, do you really want to have to check something like that out of a library?
Old 12-31-2015, 05:04 PM   #84
GoodDaySir

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yakatori View Post
I realize that you asked this a while ago, but I just wanted to use it as a jumping-off point to recommend one of my favorite self-help books. It's called The Five Love Languages and you can probably find a copy in your local library. Although, do you really want to have to check something like that out of a library?
Don't try this stupid shit with me. You've done it before and I was annoyed as fuck then.
Old 01-01-2016, 01:18 AM   #85
Yakatori
Hard to say, really...

Default It's not all about you....

You have wrong idea, about me. I'm not either making fun of you or patronizing you, here. Really, I'm speaking more generally, about the thread-topic and this particular aspect of it. Hence, my point about using it as a jumping-off point.

I think this is a pretty good book, could really help some of us. Because, after all, the type of situation you're describing is not so uncommon. Or, maybe it would be better to say it's relatively much more common than the sub-set of those who actually talk about it in such a direct and explicit way. Along the lines of what superodalisque said before (maybe this was in some other thread), it's becoming less and less practical in this day and age for any two people to be each other's everything. For lots more people, anyway.