Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 07-06-2014, 03:14 AM   #1
fallenj05

fallenj05 has said some nice things
Default what is the most weight you have put on in a year?

surprize me!!!!!

my record is 67Ib in a year that was last year !!!!

fallenj05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 05:16 AM   #2
Frogman

Frogman can now change their title

~50 lbs, which is quite a bit when you're only 5'4". Went from "normal" weight to "obese" for the first time ever. (Since when did stairs become so terrifying?)
Frogman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 05:19 AM   #3
Jah
Veggie girl

Jah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging in

88lbs and I wasn't trying, I developed binge eating disorder.
Jah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 12:33 PM   #4
leener38

leener38 has said some nice things

30 due to job stress… yeah, that's it. Stress. Years ago, I wouldn't even dream of eating when I got stressed out, but now, I need cookies pronto!
leener38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 03:23 PM   #5
GordoNegro

Location: Not Coney Island but the same side of the Brooklyn Bridge
GordoNegro can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGordoNegro can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGordoNegro can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

40+ the past two years as work injuries kept me home especially on weekends when therapy center was closed. Wound up dropping those lbs upon returning back to work though.
GordoNegro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 10:13 PM   #6
Ohio Lady

Ohio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions community

My record has been 50 pounds in a year, no more.
Old 09-20-2014, 11:19 AM   #7
dblbellybhm
Live, Learn, Grow

dblbellybhm does more than just post hot picsdblbellybhm does more than just post hot picsdblbellybhm does more than just post hot pics

I have gained 40 lbs in the last 11 months. But my biggest gain was over the school summer vacation between 4th and 5th grade when I gained 20 lbs as shockingly recorded by the school nurse!
dblbellybhm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 09:34 AM   #8
Lear

Lear has said some nice things

in the last 12 months i put on 75 pounds. the first 35 due to participating in a santa belly challenge with some friends. We started 3 months out and tried to get the biggest gain by christmas. The rest came from an expanded stomach after that contest.
Lear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2014, 06:26 AM   #9
ImNotFunnySTILL

ImNotFunnySTILL can now change their title

40 roughly...170 in the last 9 years = 415lbs
ImNotFunnySTILL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 07:44 AM   #10
gutlover

gutlover has said some nice things

10 pounds in 3 weeks. I finally decided to embrace my desires and was going to go big, from 220 to whatever weight gave me a huge belly that hung down past my privates. I'm thinking at least an 80 to 100 pound gain. Unfortunately my blood pressure went really high and now I have to rethink the way to do it. The doctor said it was sodium so that ruled out a lot of things like cheese.
gutlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 03:14 AM   #11
lockdown

lockdown has said some nice things

I put on like 45 pounds in 2010-11 from 175ish to 220ishlb
lockdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2015, 08:53 AM   #12
Ilegalpat

Ilegalpat has said some nice things

I put on 40 pounds in 3 months.
Ilegalpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2015, 09:10 AM   #13
lockdown

lockdown has said some nice things

I did put on 10lb in a month so thats probably my fastest period of gaining overall though. Wish I lived in a world where i could keep that up :/
lockdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2015, 12:09 PM   #14
kittyd7015

kittyd7015 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeskittyd7015 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by lockdown View Post
I did put on 10lb in a month so thats probably my fastest period of gaining overall though. Wish I lived in a world where i could keep that up :/
10lb in a month to!!!! xxx
kittyd7015 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2015, 02:52 PM   #15
The Fat Man
Fat Don Draper

The Fat Man never has a post go unnoticedThe Fat Man never has a post go unnoticedThe Fat Man never has a post go unnoticedThe Fat Man never has a post go unnoticedThe Fat Man never has a post go unnoticedThe Fat Man never has a post go unnoticedThe Fat Man never has a post go unnoticedThe Fat Man never has a post go unnoticed

Near the middle to end of my marriage there was one year I ballooned like forty or fifty pounds up to the heaviest I've ever been, like 340 something. Scary / super erotic at the same time. Especially as my wife at the time also gained a good thirty pounds or so. Doubly so since it was all just the result of us eating like lazy pigs, not really any conscious effort to "gain" whatsoever. (well... on her part, I was in heaven, lol)
Old 01-18-2015, 07:14 PM   #16
SSBHM

SSBHM can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSSBHM can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSSBHM can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default This is a pretty cool question and, some interesting

Definitely some interesting responses.

Ah, gaining during the summer and seeing classmates expressions in the fall.

I had never heard of a Santa Belly Contest! Good thing, I am very competitive!

The Fat Man's story about gaining with his wife was definitely a wonderful story too.

I suppose the first year after culinary school is when I explored and tried to develop my skills the most - and in the process I gained about 80 lbs!
However, I was already fat, so I don't think too many people really noticed.
Still, going from 265 to about 345 made me totally realize I really liked being fat!
SSBHM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2015, 01:49 PM   #17
Tom the pig 8

Tom the pig 8 can now change their title

I put on 50 pounds in a year when I quit smoking. It was probably my favorite thing about quitting...lol
Tom the pig 8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2015, 05:57 PM   #18
mediaboy

Location: The corner of Hell & Holarity - pinky out, Mother Fucker
mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

105 in high school

Puberty, never again
Old 03-16-2015, 06:34 PM   #19
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

70 lbs in one year but there was anti seizure medication involved that time.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2015, 01:27 PM   #20
voluptuouslover

voluptuouslover does more than just post hot picsvoluptuouslover does more than just post hot picsvoluptuouslover does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lear View Post
in the last 12 months i put on 75 pounds. the first 35 due to participating in a santa belly challenge with some friends. We started 3 months out and tried to get the biggest gain by christmas. The rest came from an expanded stomach after that contest.

Santa belly challenge......wow this is great!

It sounds like after you expounded/stretched your belly with the first 35 Lbs. it was really easy to gain after that....is that correct....maybe explain that eating and gaining experience.
voluptuouslover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2015, 01:31 AM   #21
Lear

Lear has said some nice things

Lol, I didn't expect that I'd get this much interest in the gaining challenge.

It started as a pretty straight forward bet between myself and a couple other gainers who had plateaued and were trying to break through it. Initially it started as who can gain the most, and we decided to use christmas as our deadline mostly cause we had plenty of reasons to indulge during the holidays. Then we got started talking about how there were never any good seasonal challenges, and it became who can grow their belly the most and became the santa belly challenge.
Lear is offline   Reply With Quote