Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 08-17-2006, 11:13 AM   #26
bab531972

bab531972 has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivy
No, it's not the pig, it's the putting yourself in the pigs place that does it for me.

I thought the cartoon was cute, but then my mind started to wander and it got hot.

Ivy,

I comletely agree with you! I loved that cartoon as a kid and it is totally erotic to put yourself in the pigs place. However, this was the cartoon or commercial that set me off and made me realize I loved fat and weight gain.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMD9_...elated&search=
bab531972 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2006, 11:28 AM   #27
Ivy
more cake, please!

Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bab531972
Ivy,

I comletely agree with you! I loved that cartoon as a kid and it is totally erotic to put yourself in the pigs place. However, this was the cartoon or commercial that set me off and made me realize I loved fat and weight gain.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMD9_...elated&search=

ME TOO!!!

I would always get soooo uncomfortable when it came on and my family was around. I was a little kid but I felt SOOO uncomfortable.. Like they knew what was going on in my head.
Ivy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2006, 01:04 PM   #28
LJ Rock

LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivy
ME TOO!!!

I would always get soooo uncomfortable when it came on and my family was around. I was a little kid but I felt SOOO uncomfortable.. Like they knew what was going on in my head.

I can so identify... like I wondered if it showed on my face at all. I was just a kid, but I wonder if my family had any idea what was going on inside of me as we sat and watched these scenes together on TV. They couldn't have..... could they???
Old 08-17-2006, 03:17 PM   #29
Still a Skye fan
Normalcy is overrated

Still a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging in

Yes, thanks for sharing this, Ivy.

I haven't seen this gem in many years so it was cool to see it again.

Dennis
Still a Skye fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2006, 06:43 PM   #30
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivy
No, it's not the pig, it's the putting yourself in the pigs place that does it for me.

I thought the cartoon was cute, but then my mind started to wander and it got hot.
exactly. jesus christ exactly.
exile in thighville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2006, 06:58 PM   #31
fatlane
Starting Arvist

fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Man, they totally ripped off Willix.

Just remember that acceptance is 71.4% of size acceptance.
fatlane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2006, 05:43 PM   #32
collegeguy2514
Duke of Deli Meats

collegeguy2514 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokescollegeguy2514 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

the video has been removed by youtube

does anybody know anywhere else it can be found?
Old 12-19-2006, 10:09 AM   #33
Ned Sonntag
Outermost Hoodoo Doctor

Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Leon Schlesinger

This is a Warner Bros., right? The animators' boss was a BHM who actually stuttered like Porky Pig... so they were giving him a hard time, but the public dug it!
Ned Sonntag is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2006, 10:47 AM   #34
Wilson Barbers
Full-time Fanta-sizer

Wilson Barbers can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesWilson Barbers can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesWilson Barbers can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

No doubt the video was removed from YouTube because the cartoon itself is a part of one of Warner Bros,' still-for-sale four-disc dvd "Looney Toons" sets: "Pigs," which was directed by Friz Freleng if memory serves, can be found in volume three of the series. (Haven't had the dough to get anything but the one-disc "spotlight" collections, but these big boxes look like a lotta fun.) The toon's young pig hero is sometimes credited as an early version of Porky, but since he doesn't stutter and has a very recognizable spot on his head, I've never accepted that reading.

There is a version of the expansion of the Betty Boop and Little Jimmy expansion on YouTube (not the whole cartoon, unfortunately). It can be found here.
Old 12-19-2006, 02:27 PM   #35
Seth Warren
May she always be True

Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by collegeguy2514 View Post
the video has been removed by youtube
Major corporations take the fun out of everything (you aren't willing to pay out the arse for)!
Seth Warren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2006, 05:46 PM   #36
Fairia
Blimpgirl = superheroine

Fairia can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesFairia can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ned Sonntag View Post
This is a Warner Bros., right? The animators' boss was a BHM who actually stuttered like Porky Pig... so they were giving him a hard time, but the public dug it!
I never would've thought Leon Schlesinger was considered handsome. And I heard he was modeled after Daffy Duck.

Given a choice between fat and dumb and thin and smart, I would choose the later: because I would be smart enough not to be thin.
Fairia is offline   Reply With Quote