Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 07-15-2014, 03:44 AM   #1
fallenj05

fallenj05 has said some nice things
Default drinking coke and eating mentos!!!!

hi everyone
I seen some people doing this on youtube and a thought it looked really fun when you massive belly just got bigger bigger and bigger I swallowed a full roll of mentos and then drank a litre and a half of diet coke and I gained 6 inches on my belly it took about 4 hours to get back to normal but I would totally do it again and I would recommend it to all of you
fallenj05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 01:49 PM   #2
Saisha
Delphinum natare doces

Saisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
I... what? This isn't going to turn someone into a smokestack pumping out carbon dioxide in massive quantities, it's just a way for someone to bloat up for a bit. If you've got an air conditioner, you're likely doing far more damage in this regard than the gas of someone who's full of fizz.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lille View Post
Exactly. Or if you eat beef; cows create a ridiculous amount of methane. Way more than a few people drinking coke and eating mentos. Or if you drive a car. I'm all for cutting down on greenhouse gasses but seriously, that is taking it too far. Should we all stop eating beans too?
My response was no way directed at the original poster - and if you all check your inboxes, including Webmaster & Tad, I have requested for my post and the following responses to be deleted and have apologized to all concerned.

And I am apologizing to the original poster and any and all who might have been offended in the least bit by my original post. I never meant to be demeaning or rude or anything in the least to the original poster nor did I mean to come across as comparing him or the activity to what I stated - it was just a chain-link of thoughts that I messed up on by verbally stating what I did without going into further detail and at this point, it's best for my involvement in this discussion to be ended.

I FUBARed royally.

Saisha

Child of the ocean.
Saisha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2014, 02:09 PM   #3
Buttonboy

Buttonboy can now change their title

I never seemed to have much success with this tactic. I used to always do it but I got bored. My belly got big but I feel that there are much more effective things u can try
Buttonboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2014, 02:48 PM   #4
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

But sometimes you just got to have that stretched inflated ball-belly feeling.

Just saying.

Last edited by Fuzzy; 10-12-2014 at 02:52 PM. Reason: And mint flavored burps...
Fuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2014, 08:21 PM   #5
Tom the pig 8

Tom the pig 8 can now change their title

I have tried the mentos and diet coke a couple times. I did like the feeling, but I was a little worried about choking on the mentos.
Tom the pig 8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2014, 05:24 PM   #6
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I like mentos....and diet coke. Now you have me scared to eat them together even though I have never noticed that happen. However, I never eat a full pack of mentos in one sitting.

Does how many you eat affect it?

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2014, 07:47 PM   #7
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
I like mentos....and diet coke. Now you have me scared to eat them together even though I have never noticed that happen. However, I never eat a full pack of mentos in one sitting.

Does how many you eat affect it?
Just the other day someone told me about this. They pointedly mentioned that you have to swallow the Mentos whole...so unless you have a really weird way of eating them, I think you're okay
Old 10-26-2014, 11:54 PM   #8
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Agreed. Only whole candies do the trick (swallowed whole, chased with a carbonated beverage, preferrably diet, preferrably diet coke but I also enjoy a diet ginger)
Old 11-23-2014, 11:23 AM   #9
CurioBBW

CurioBBW can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesCurioBBW can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I've always wanted to try this, but I'm really scared of hurting myself. I guess doing it with one Mentos is a good way to start. Any advice?
CurioBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2014, 08:12 PM   #10
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurioBBW View Post
I've always wanted to try this, but I'm really scared of hurting myself. I guess doing it with one Mentos is a good way to start. Any advice?
Sip some first, swallow one (mint works best), and chase with a can of diet coke. You don't have to drink the entire can, but you probably will.
Old 11-23-2014, 08:15 PM   #11
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Its not like eating an entire pizza. The bloated effect of mentos/diet coke doesn't last very long.
Old 12-25-2014, 05:54 PM   #12
louisaml
Princess

louisaml can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeslouisaml can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Im going to try this tomorrow when stores open back up. Its date night with the hubby and he is intrigued. Can anyone describe to me how it felt if they have done this?
Old 12-26-2014, 09:09 AM   #13
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

I've only used mint and cinnamon mentos. You're just chugging a mass amount of soda, but instead of the carbonation slowly releasing in your stomach, its all at once. In me, its a big round stuffed, skin tight feeling without the oh-gawd-i've-just-eaten-an-entire-pizza feeling. Resist the urge to burp as this diminishes the effect.

You don't need to swallow more than one or two mints. And you reach a point when the effect is lessened due to being filled up with decarbonated soda, so then its just bloating with liquid.

I mostly enjoy this for the instant-ness of it. A 20 oz Diet Coke and a mentos at work in the semi-private environment of my cube is my fav kick-back during the mid-afternoon boredom.