Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 07-17-2014, 02:10 PM   #1
nomorediets

nomorediets has said some nice things
Smile new,bigger clothes!!!!

Hi there everyone. Couldnt wait till i got home to post. I got sick of trying to fit in clothes that are small on me and it hurt my growing belly. never had to wear 22-24 2X. i love gaining i feel so sexy (hubby doesnt mind either) bigger bras n undies too. OMG im just so happy. i dieted for 45years of my life. have lost n gained soooo many times. 2 years ago i was a size 8. i thought for sure that i would be happy. Got so many compliments from every one But........ i was miserable inside. i was this size for maybe 4 months. 2 yrs ago i weighed 140 Now i weigh 228. before i started Dims i hated my weight gain, would not go out of the house in fear of getting judged. i started cutting,hitting myself. I dont do that anymore actually i feel beuatiful now and let my soft,bouncy belly hang at all times i even play with it soooo sensual. My boobs are getting huge. i want to be 300ish. would love to send pics but i dont have a smartphone. just need to take n upload into my laptop from my camera. i love this site, i also browse fantasy feeder. im a gainer and love to look at BBW. Thanks for reading.
nomorediets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 07:32 AM   #2
Bigjoedo

Bigjoedo can now change their title

Welcome to your freedom. I was also like you always on a diet. Part of me hated being fat the other part loved it. In the 90's when the web exploded, I found out I was not alone. So many Fat friendly sites are wonderful. Enjoy your freedom
and be

Bigjoedo
Bigjoedo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2014, 02:06 PM   #3
BigFA

BigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot pics

Congratulations. I too went through the same thing, always going on diets then gaining it back. The see-saw dieting is actually more dangerous to your health than being fat. Back in the mid-80's I decided enough and that I was going to enjoy all the food the world has to offer and let nature takes its course. Over a 12 year period I slowly and steadily gained 130 lbs. and I couldn't be happier. I now weigh 305 lbs. and have leveled off there for about 5 years. Would love to see some photos of your progress and best wishes reaching 300. I love being fat and you will too.
BigFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 01:02 AM   #4
Buttonboy

Buttonboy can now change their title

I too felt the same way u did. As I gained weight I couldn't button my shirts anymore. Now I buy my button downs a few sizes bigger. This also encourages me to gain
Buttonboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 02:21 PM   #5
leener38

leener38 has said some nice things

Welcome!

I just moved up a size myself. If I were more honest with myself, I would say buying a new size is exciting. But only if I can get a cute outfit! And I love it when it gets a little tighter after a few weeks or so. Sometimes I diet, knowing it'll all come back two-fold. What can I say? I love hearing about people who decide to enjoy and not worry. It's so much less stressful!
leener38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 10:09 AM   #6
stuffed_girlyboy

stuffed_girlyboy has said some nice things

Same thing happened to me. When i was in college I thought I had to be skinny to be considered a girl. I was once 176 and even though my parents were happy i was miserable. Then I saw SSBBW model Kellie Kay and she showed me you can be fat and be beautiful. now im 265 lbs and still growing ^_^
stuffed_girlyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2014, 08:05 AM   #7
nomorediets

nomorediets has said some nice things

I am now 240lbs feels so good.
nomorediets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2014, 04:07 PM   #8
CharonsAide00

CharonsAide00 has said some nice things

Mmmmm...

You're gaining about a pound a week. How wonderful for you!!

Have you thought about keeping up a blog to share your thoughts, experience and "gainspiration" with the rest of us?

CA
CharonsAide00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2014, 02:31 PM   #9
RavenTripleX

RavenTripleX has said some nice things

im starting to feel that way ive gained alot this past month and my clothes are getting tighter and tighter! im living in my yoga pants! lol im soo ready to get new clothes!
RavenTripleX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2015, 03:13 PM   #10
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I know the feeling so just do what makes you happy.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2015, 11:47 AM   #11
dblbellybhm
Live, Learn, Grow

dblbellybhm does more than just post hot picsdblbellybhm does more than just post hot picsdblbellybhm does more than just post hot pics

I enjoy gaining but not shopping for clothes. I'd rather spend my money on food. So, I don't wear button down shirts, preferring knit polos or tees that stretch with my increasing size. I also buy pants with the "invisible" expansion that gives about 2 inches of stretch before having to be replaced.
dblbellybhm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2015, 12:33 AM   #12
Lear

Lear has said some nice things

Recently had to replace the nice parts of my wardrobe. My last job had me changing into sterile scrubs and so i went in dressed in a tee and either shorts or sweats, so even though i know i put on 70 pounds while i worked there i hadn't had to wear anything particularly well fitting in a year.
When I went to try on my dress pants for Easter i found i couldn't even suck in my belly enough to zip any of the zipper. I had to upgrade my 50" waist pants to 62" waist.
Lear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2015, 07:06 AM   #13
Flabulous

Flabulous can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesFlabulous can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Love having to buy bigger clothes. Used to wear size 10 - now I'm in size 18-20 and they're getting tight. I sometimes buy a size up so I have room to grow :-)
Flabulous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2015, 09:43 PM   #14
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I had to buy some bigger jeans and tops.
Don't like the jeans that much but they fit.Had to go with an elastic waistband which I really don't care for.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2015, 07:34 AM   #15
dblbellybhm
Live, Learn, Grow

dblbellybhm does more than just post hot picsdblbellybhm does more than just post hot picsdblbellybhm does more than just post hot pics

Just moved up to 2XL for tee shirts and polos for more comfort and room for growth. But I still wear my older XL's when I want to emphasize my gains.
dblbellybhm is offline   Reply With Quote