Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 07-19-2014, 09:37 AM   #1
Saisha
Delphinum natare doces

Saisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Default Pillow Talk Pictures

I'd like to see a picture of you with your pillow - either resting your head on it or cuddling up with it

Child of the ocean.
Saisha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 10:42 PM   #2
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

How's that?
Old 07-24-2014, 11:02 AM   #3
Saisha
Delphinum natare doces

Saisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmann0413 View Post
How's that?
Wonderful Thank you for posting it!

Child of the ocean.
Old 07-24-2014, 04:28 PM   #4
gdp8787

gdp8787 has said some nice things

Here I am relaxing…come join me.
gdp8787 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 06:40 PM   #5
Saisha
Delphinum natare doces

Quote:
Originally Posted by gdp8787 View Post
Here I am relaxing
You definitely looked relaxed - thank you for sharing!

Hopefully we'll get some ladies to participate as well

Child of the ocean.
Old 07-25-2014, 07:53 PM   #6
Saisha
Delphinum natare doces

Not feeling too good - sorry for glare from laptop but thought I should post one.

and yes, I do have eyebrows - they are very light blonde and can't really be seen.

Attachment 115710

Child of the ocean.

Last edited by Saisha; 08-21-2014 at 06:59 PM.
Old 07-25-2014, 08:53 PM   #7
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmann0413 View Post

How's that?
This is cute Lloyd

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2014, 10:55 AM   #8
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Fun topic!
This is a little old, when i was still a redhead... kinda makes me miss the red!
Old 07-29-2014, 12:47 PM   #9
CurvaceousBBWLover
Primordial

CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saisha View Post
Not feeling too good - sorry for glare from laptop but thought I should post one.

and yes, I do have eyebrows - they are very light blonde and can't really be seen.

Attachment 115710

You have such pretty eyes. I can't rep you for this post because I have given out too much rep in the last 24 hours.

Old 07-29-2014, 09:46 PM   #10
Saisha
Delphinum natare doces

Quote:
Originally Posted by HottiMegan View Post
Fun topic!
This is a little old, when i was still a redhead...
You just can't take a bad picture can you? You always look wonderful and you rock that red

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurvaceousBBWLover View Post
You have such pretty eyes. I can't rep you for this post because I have given out too much rep in the last 24 hours.
Sweet of you, thank you So, where's your pillow picture?

Child of the ocean.
Old 08-03-2014, 06:51 PM   #11
CurvaceousBBWLover
Primordial

CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I will put it up later. I am still learning how to use the photography aspect of my new telephone.

Old 08-29-2014, 08:57 AM   #12
Ohio Lady

Ohio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Laying on my pillow taking it easy.
Attachment 116217
Ohio Lady is offline   Reply With Quote