Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Library > Weight Fiction General BHM/Mutual Archive

Old 08-15-2014, 07:41 PM   #51
ALS

ALS has super-sized repALS has super-sized repALS has super-sized repALS has super-sized rep

Excellent update!
ALS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2014, 01:59 AM   #52
SilkySunshine

SilkySunshine can now change their title

I'm so relieved the date went well!
SilkySunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2014, 02:17 AM   #53
sara303066

sara303066 has said some nice things

Ahhh this story is so good! (also I may have gotten some secondhand therapy from this thank you!?!)
sara303066 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2014, 11:07 AM   #54
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I cant get enough, excellent update 💗
Old 08-20-2014, 05:20 PM   #55
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I have some ideas about how the next few chapters will go, but I am struggling to combine them into the "right" format so the overall story has flow and consistency...

...So this isn't forgotten, but I probably wont post another chapter until I have the details worked out...

I'll try to make it worth the wait!
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 08:11 PM   #56
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Chapter 9

“So, tell me about this guy,” Tom said, smiling at her. “You are positively aglow.”

“Well,” Jayne began, suppressing her grin. “He is only a little taller than me, he has a good job, and he is super sweet.”

Tom passed a broad hand over his mouth, smoothing his new van dike. It suited his face – it framed his lips, emphasised his round cheeks, and defined his sexy double chin. “And?” He prompted, laughter in his voice. His grey eyes examined her face, and his brow quirked suggestively.

“…And he is nice and fat,” Jayne giggled, squirming a little.

He leveled his eyes at her like a spear. “And have you told him about your…’predilection’?”

“Well…”

A sigh was her first response, followed by a tsking under his breath. Tom fiddled with his pen, eyeing her.

“I don’t want to scare him off…” Jayne mumbled, rubbing her hands together. “I don’t want him to get all freaked out and run…”

“I’m not suggesting you go on your second date, look him deep in the eyes and tell him you want to dip him in chocolate and lick it off him,” Tom told her crossly, then chuckled at her starry eyed expression. “All I’m saying is that you should tell him you appreciate his body. If you don’t, this will come to bite you later.”

She frowned. “So let’s be hypothetical – if you were on a date with a woman, and she was all like ‘Hey, I love that you are so fat, it’s kind of my thing,’ you’d just accept it?”

His eyes widened, and his mouth dropped open. “Are you saying I am fat?” Tom asked, looking aghast.

Immediately, she froze, eyes going wide with panic. Oh shit oh shit…

He immediately burst into a deep belly laugh at her mortified expression. “Oh, I am sorry…” He wiped a tear from his eye. “How did it feel to tell a guy for the first time?”

Liberating, damn you.

“I am sorry, but that was too good an opportunity to resist. To answer your question…Yes, I would like it. Let me be blunt – I AM fat. I love food, and I only have a flirting relationship with exercise. Considering I am unlikely to lose significant weight, I would find it reassuring that the woman in my life would appreciate my body for what it was, not in spite of what it was.”

Well, that was one way to look at it. “But what if he is freaked out by it? What if he leaves?”

“Then your relationship doesn’t exactly have much of a chance of succeeding long term anyway, now does it? Better to scare him off now, than try and hide it and hope he never finds out.” He flipped a page, examining it for a moment. “As an illustration, let’s revisit Randy.”

“Do we have to?” Jayne sighed, trying to suppress the grimace that flitted across her face.

“I’m going to go with…yes.” He rolled his stunning grey eyes slightly. “If you had told Randy about your preferences, he would have…?”

“Never gone out with me,” Jayne mumbled.

He fiddled with his pen again. “And then you would not have been hurt. Thus you could have avoided that situation?”

“Well…I guess.” But then she would have been alone. Like she was for the last two years. Or had been. She struggled to suppress a grin at the thought of Greg. She was conflicted. Tom was still super sexy and she felt an undeniable pull towards him, but her body was a-tingle with sexual focus was on a dark haired, green eyed man, who was supposed to meet up with her after this.

She tried to concentrate on Tom, but thoughts of Greg kept intruding. That soft look on his face was so god damn irresistible. Screw the tough, sexually aggressive guys in today’s romances. She was falling for the soft spoken, gentle eyed man. Who had touched her hand so softly, and looked at her with such sweet shyness at the end of their first date she had broken her rule and kissed him goodnight.

Tom smoothed a sheet of paper, eyeing her closely. “Jayne, you need to find a man who is willing to participate in your fantasy. I cannot express to you how rare it is to even find your sexual preference. The fact that you own up to it, and to some extent have found a sort of online ‘community’ is outstanding. You know what you want, you have people to talk to and establish a sense of acceptance. You have such an opportunity to explore and fulfill your fantasies…it pains me that you are so hesitant.”

The pen he habitually held in his hand while thinking waved slightly, and he levelled the tip at her. “It will never be enough for you to just date a fat man without being able to fully indulge in your fantasies – even if it is only once. You obviously have many regrets throughout your life – and not knowing what could have been will be a force of regret for you.”

Glancing at the clock briefly, he returned his gaze to her. “Many people are willing to either settle for someone. Any man or woman will do as long as they are not terrible. Others find a mate who they fall in love with but is unwilling to participate in their fantasy. They love that person in spite of that lack…in essence, their love bridges that gap. From what I have seen of you so far, I can’t imagine you being content to settle for someone, or to simply overcome your sexual preferences. Let me be blunt; trying to settle with a fat guy who you are unable to tell - it is like trying to circumvent the system. In essence, you are trying to fulfill your fantasy without the other person knowing or interacting. It is hardly sporting.”

Jayne sipped at her coffee, reflecting. Maybe she could tell Greg…but she was filled with dread at the thought. She really liked him already. If she scared him off, she would be devastated! “I don’t think I can…” She met his eyes, willing him to understand. If she messed this up and he let she would be devastated. There wouldn’t be a next time for the fat thing – she would wash her hands of it, and relationships, entirely. She had been this merry go round too many times to want to be hurt over and over. “Isn’t there anything I can do, otherwise to reassure him…like physically or something?”

Her only immediate response was a shrug. He seemed to reflect for a moment, catching his upper lip between his teeth. “All I can tell you is this. Fat, in today’s society, has a distinctly negative connotation. Do you know that in recent surveys of children, fat is synonymous with lazy, mean, lying, stupid, and greedy? That under the age of ten, children already have this notion imprinted on them?” His dark head shook, his expression pained. “That sort of perception persists into adulthood. Those even slightly overweight feel subpar. Those who are truly heavier are met with…a lot of negativity.”

“But…” Jayne frowned. “Why do I have to be explicit? How will that even help?”

“Let me put it this way. After a certain threshold, weight impacts more than your perception of yourself. It can impact your legitimacy at your job, and your chances of promotion. Society says that it is acceptable to comment on weight. You come under fire from friends and family for being heavy, and if you happen to lose a few pounds, are immediately complimented even if you only lost weight because you were sick. It impacts your sexual relationships – the majority of people do not cherish a heavier body, and sex becomes cooler. It impacts your health in many cases, and your ability to do mundane things.”

Immediate guilt ate at her. That was one thing that she had not been able to wrap her emotions around yet, and something they had not really touched on – the possible health side effects of her preferences.

Tom seemed to take note of her reaction, but leaned forward to regard her earnestly. His belly sunk down a little into the open space between his legs. “With all that negativity in his life, doesn’t he deserve to know how you feel? Even if you are unwilling to do it for you, isn’t it worth it for him? Also, keep in mind your preferences are going to drive you to cook for him, feed him, and touch his body. That about of attention could be misconstrued. In fact, I think that is the source of lot of your relationship problems in the past.”

It was hard not to snap and push back as her defenses immediately snapped up. So it was all her fault? Jayne waited until she was calm before trying to speak. “What relationship problems?”

Tom shifted back, rubbing his face. “From our sessions, it seems like every one of your relationships has followed the same track, give or take. Meet a guy, fall for him.” He ticked each point off on his thick fingers. “He gets heavier and or notices you have thing for his fat. He gets uncomfortable, you get uncomfortable, your sex life falls apart, and you end up splitting up.”

Now that was not a fair assessment! She leaned forward, putting her coffee on the table between them. She opened her mouth to speak, but was interrupted.

“Hear me out. Why are you so adverse to telling him straight out that you are attracted to his body, when he will eventually figure it out? This is NOT a secret, Jayne. Your friend Lou knows, you told me that. Each of your significant others has figured it out – you as much as told me that yourself. This isn’t even a secret, at this point! So tell me, why can’t you just come out and say it to him?”

Jayne froze, feeling like a deer in the headlights. Wasn’t it her secret? Unbidden, Tom’s words came back to her about confidence. How could she have let on to so many people about her preferences…and yet be so cowardly as to not talk to him about it?

“Keep in mind that he is the one who will have to bear the scrutiny and condemnation of the world for being ‘weak’. You can sit quietly and appreciate him in your head and in the bedroom – but he is the one who will have to physically attest to your preferences, because he will be fat! Are you just going to sit there and let him brave that storm alone, without even the strength to know that you fiercely adore his body?”

The earnestness of his gaze was probably the only thing keeping her seated. “All that does,” she managed finally, throat unclosing with difficulty. She cleared her throat, battling tears. “All that does is make me feel even more guilty! You make it sound like I am in the corner, cackling as I take pleasure at his pain!”

“Not everything is about you,” Tom informed her calmly, brows contracting. If she didn’t know any better, she would have almost called it a contemptuous look. “Especially in a relationship. Only fifty percent of it is about you. The other half is about him.”

“So I have to only do half of what I need for me? That’s the worst advice I have ever heard!”

His look of exasperation was brief but obvious. “You only have to worry about you half of the time - because your partner will be worrying about your other half! It is a reciprocal thing – both of you are just as worried about the other’s happiness as your own. As your happiness IS their happiness and vice versa, it creates balance, and means that you both strive to do what is best for you BOTH. In a healthy relationship, this becomes a supportive, equal thing. If one of you isn’t willing to do that, it isn’t a healthy relationship.”

He scrubbed a hand across his face. “All I can tell you is that him not knowing is going to create conflict later on. Address is now, and you can probably prevent it from occurring. If you try and hide this both you and he will be dissatisfied. Ultimately, however…it is up to you.”
Old 08-31-2014, 08:17 PM   #57
ALS

ALS has super-sized repALS has super-sized repALS has super-sized repALS has super-sized rep

I really love this story. I feel that, along with Jane, I am obtaining advice regarding my own sexual preference for heavier men. Reading this story is quite cathartic. I look forward to the next update. : )
Old 09-01-2014, 12:25 PM   #58
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

so happy to finally read another part
Old 09-01-2014, 06:39 PM   #59
bayone

bayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Agree with those who are finding this therapeutic.
bayone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2014, 10:38 PM   #60
Grundsau 11
pennagrundsau

Grundsau 11 can now change their title

Taken even as a random short story, without appearing in Dimensions, this is extremely well-written and a pleasure to read. The characters, subject matter, etc. all combine to make this what is known as
a dam' good read. I look forward to reading whatever else you write. Thank you.
Old 09-02-2014, 08:37 AM   #61
SilkySunshine

I second ALS's and Bayone's comments.
Old 09-02-2014, 09:54 AM   #62
wildandfree

wildandfree does more than just post hot picswildandfree does more than just post hot picswildandfree does more than just post hot picswildandfree does more than just post hot pics

I agree! I have found this story comforting and therapeutic.
Just awesome and well written.
wildandfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2014, 10:54 AM   #63
ellebee

ellebee can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesellebee can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I am so in love with this story.
ellebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2014, 09:10 AM   #64
Undine
Jigglypuff!

Undine knows EXACTLY what's going onUndine knows EXACTLY what's going onUndine knows EXACTLY what's going onUndine knows EXACTLY what's going onUndine knows EXACTLY what's going onUndine knows EXACTLY what's going onUndine knows EXACTLY what's going on

I, too, am finding this therapeutic, as well as incredibly enjoyable and fantastically written. You're doing an amazing job of presenting the feelings and fears of both sides of "this type" of relationship. Seriously, I love this story more and more with every additional chapter. Thank you so much for sharing it with us.
Old 09-07-2014, 03:16 PM   #65
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Its been pretty therapeutic to write it too!!

Chapter 10

“Hi,” Jayne said, unaccountably shy. She was still trying not to let tears fall after her meeting with Tom. It had been an emotional session, and was hitting too close to home, considering her seeing Greg.

“Hey…” Greg responded, giving her a brief hug. He smiled at seeing her, the same happy expression as their first two dates crossing his face.

Jayne sucked in a breath as she was literally engulfed in softness. Her tummy swooped, and her nipples tightened in response. She felt herself sink into his belly a bit, and her arms automatically wound themselves around his torso. They slipped into that delectable roll of fat that forms between the upper part of his belly and ‘extended moob fat’. Her chest tightened at the unfamiliar feeling of safety she felt in his arms.

“You seem happy to see me,” Greg chuckled quietly, holding her softly. When she didn’t pull away immediately, he kissed the top of her head where it was nestled between his chest mounds.

It felt so safe to be held in his arms. “Yeah, I am,” she responded softly, looking up at his flushed cheeks. She raised herself up a little bit on her toes, feeling her stomach slide along his. The blubber there was lush and supportive, and pressed into her own stomach in a way that had her shivering. Oh. My. God.

His eyes widened somewhat, but he obliged her by pressing his lips over hers in a whisper soft caress.

It was probably meant to be a gentlemanly kiss….but it was hard to keep it PG. His lips were warm, soft, and ever so slightly damp. When they touched hers, a little thrill went down her back, and she pressed into him more firmly. Her arms found their way around his neck, pulling him closer. His chunky thighs pressed into hers. She was so close that the only thing preventing her from leaning into his crotch pudge was his insistent gut.

When he finally let go he looked a little breathless, but pleased. Those soft green eyes were alight, little crinkles at the corners of his eyes as his chubby cheeks bunched in a smile. Looking down at her face, his expression tightened into a frown. “What’s wrong?” He trailed his thumb along her cheek, wiping away a tear.

“I just had a really bad day,” Jayne choked out. “I’m just really happy to be with you.” She swiped at her face impatiently. “Sorry – you must think I am an emotional nutcase!”

His head was shaking before she had finished her sentence. “Not at all!” He loosened his hold slightly, but only to rummage in his pocket and come up with a little packet of tissues. Tugging one free with his chubby fingers, he caressed her face free of tears. “If it is too much tonight, we can always postpone to another night, you know.”

His belly sagged into her heavily, and she reluctantly loosened her hold on him as he let her go. “I’d really rather prefer to hang out with you tonight…” She took a deep breath in, feeling the cool air revive her somewhat. “Actually…Do you want to come to my place – I can cook you a nice dinner?” She asked hopefully. Cooking was exactly what she needed right now. For her new…boyfriend? Maybe?

“I’d love that,” Greg answered honestly. “It’s been a long, long time since I have had a home cooked meal. But…are you sure?” His bright green eyes examined her face intently. “Just…You don’t know me that well yet…are you sure you want me in your home?”

“Yes. I am sure.” She could feel her cheeks warm. “I am a great cook…It’s relaxing for me, and I’d like the opportunity to impress you. And I’ll tell my sister you are coming over, so she knows.” Unwilling to give him the wrong impression, she forced herself to mumble, “Just dinner though.”

“No, I mean, I don’t, didn’t…” He raised his hands, back peddling.

A laugh burst itself from her throat, and she moved closer for another hug. “I didn’t think that you thought that!”

Although still looking foolish, he obligingly enfolded her in softness again. He felt so right, every curve and bulge in the perfect spot. “I really am looking forward to a home cooked meal,” he mumbled. “I can cook a bit but I am usually so tired by the time I get home that I can’t be bothered. It’s been…A year? I guess last Christmas was the last time I had a real home cooked meal.”

Murring into his chest contentedly, she breathed in his scent happily. He smelled like autumn…the smell of warm soil and dry leaves. “Well, get ready to be amazed! I am an amazing cook. Are you hungry?” She couldn’t help asking archly. “Because you should come hungry.”

That chubby hand passed down his swollen middle nervously, and he chucked a little. “I am pretty much always hungry,” he mumbled with a laugh.

“Good,” Jayne said softly, entwining her fingers with his. Her body shivered in anxiety, waiting for his response. It was the closest she had ever come to confessing, sad as it was….

Greg raised his gaze to hers, eyes searching. His cheeks were pink, and he seemed very shy. “I’m really glad you’re not put off by my weight…?” It has just enough of a lilt to be a question.

Wetting her lips with her tongue, Jayne took a deep breath. You don’t have to tell him that you want to lick chocolate off him, she reminded herself. Just tell him you like his body. “I think you are really sexy, Greg…” she managed after a blush. “All of you.”

Her comment seemed to hearten him up immensely, and he smiled broadly. “I’m glad,” he murmured.

Fumbling with her phone was the only outlet she had for the rush of adrenaline that was surging through her. She obligingly texted her sister. Hey chicka!!! I just wanted to let you know that I’m bringing Greg over to my place for dinner…so call to check on me around 1am, tay? Make sure I am ok.

Her phone buzzed almost immediately. Wow! I am so, so happy for you, baby!

Thanks. I really like him. Like, really like him.

You gonna smack that chubby ass?

On a roll, Jayne’s hands shook as she typed in, Mmm, and maybe get some belly action! She paused in momentary dread of the response she might get.

LOL!! Doooooo it!

Maybe Tom was right – this wasn’t really a secret. Was she fooling herself? She felt giddy with power at her own admissions, drunk on adrenaline.

“Everything ok?” Greg inquired, slipping his fingers around hers.

“Awesome…” she returned brightly, pocketing her phone. Jayne had felt really self-conscious about meeting her date today. Her first date she had been made up by a professional makeup artist. The next time, Jayne had asked Lou to tone it down. And this time, she didn’t have anything on except a little mascara and a touch of lip gloss.

However, the looks he was giving her showed an obviously undiminished admiration of her. Every guy she had dated was in his twenties, and their immaturity was obvious – including their attraction. She hadn’t realized that Greg had almost eight years on her, but he was obviously in a totally different place in life.

Already established in his career with good pay and looking for a woman, not a girl. When she had mentioned her age he seemed startled and mildly concerned, but confessed he would have taken her for older considering her maturity. She had striven hard to prove her intellect, mentioning she owned a house and had been employed with her company for five years. His face had relaxed, and admiring pride had shown on his face.

What he had said next had made her chest tighten. “Wow. So…what is wrong with you?” He had joked. “You seem too good to be true.”

“Ditto,” Jayne had shot back, feeling her own securities rise up. What is wrong with me? Um, well, I love your juicy, roly-poly body…and I want you to rub that belly all over me. Would you mind, if you fuck me from behind, to rest your gut on my back? Yeah, it isn’t quite bit enough yet, but someday?

He had rolled his eyes a little, chuckling in a dismissive way.

Now, he tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. “Do you want to take a taxi over?”

Damn. “Uh, I don’t really…do vehicles.”

His brows raised, and he observed her closely. “Any particular reason?”

Might as well just get this over with. “My parents died in a car crash when I was little. I was in the car.”

Instead of the looks of pity she usually got, his brows tightened in pain. He raised her hand to his lips and pressed her knuckles to his lips tenderly. “Then we will walk.” Greg said matter of factly.

Surprised, Jayne walked with him quietly for a few minutes. “What are you thinking?” she ventured after a while. He seemed thoughtful, but not upset.

His eyes met hers briefly before he huffed a little, rubbing at his nose self-consciously. “Just…thinking about the future, and re-planning some dates I thought of.”

“Sorry, it’s such an inconvenience…”

“Shh…I can’t imagine the pain of the experience, but I also can’t imagine the amount of stress you have to go through, explaining that over and over again. You don’t have to justify yourself to me. Walking a little more won’t kill me!” He said cheerfully, offering another one of his even, white smiles.

Oh. She felt gratitude, and also a little guilt – but then a burning sort of happiness rose in her chest as she realized the meaning of his words. He wasn’t just talking about now or planning on tonight – he was already looking into the future. She couldn’t deny the amount of irritation her inability would cause him, but he was taking it with such grace. Never, in any of her previous relationships, had she felt so much hope for the future.

“What do you want for dinner?” Jayne asked, pressing into him a little for warmth as a particularly cold gust of wind tore through her coat. “Do you have anything you don’t like?”

He seemed to consider for a moment. “I’m not particularly fussy. The only things I can’t stand are canned tuna and marzipan.” His cute nose wrinkled as he said the words.

She couldn’t help laughing. “Those are two pretty random things!” She felt his love handle shake enticingly against the back of her forearm as he walked, making her mouth dry and her palms moist. She had been constantly dreaming -and day dreaming - of his body. For the first time though, she didn’t feel like a pervert. When she had mentioned feeling like she was the only woman with a sex drive, Tom had thoroughly disabused her of that notion.

“Yeah, well, when I was a little kid I ate like two pounds of marzipan in a hot car in the middle of summer and made myself horribly sick…I haven’t been able to touch the stuff since! And tuna is one of those super diet foods that I got really sick of after trying to use it as my primary protein source for months at a time. ”

So you’ve always been a naughty, pudgy boy. Tsk tsk, what shall we do with you? “Do….do you want me to make you a diet meal?” she ventured, unable to completely stamp out the disdain at the “D” word, but needing to know. He had alluded to it a couple times now – enough to bother her immensely.

He shook his dark head. “Don’t worry about it, I’ll figure it out later. Just make me whatever you want!”

She pointed out her house, and they walked to the front door. “Come on in…” She said as she opened the front door. “Can I get you a drink?”

He entered, looking around with open curiosity and approval at her neat little place. “Sure, what do you have?”

“Probably a question of what don’t I have…what’s your favourite?” She helped him hang his things, making her way to the kitchen.

“Mmm…Probably a pina colada,” Greg said, following her.

“That’s easy enough!” She grinned at his look of surprise. He had no idea of how much she loved – and was good at – cooking.

He glanced doubtfully at her little dining set before settling for leaning against the doorframe. His eyes followed her as she took a can of coconut milk from the back of the fridge, turned it upside down, and opened it. His look of curiosity faded as she drained the water, leaving the cream, which she began whipping in her kitchenaid. “Are you…making home made coconut cream? I thought you would have some pre made mix or something.”

In her element, Jayne grinned, cutting up a pineapple. “I’m going to convert you, and make you unable to tolerate anything less than the best.” She dumped the pineapple in her juicer.

His look of fascination was obvious, and he began salivating, licking his lips as the aromas rose into the air.

Jayne measured out the rum, fresh pineapple juice, and coconut cream into a glass and handed it to him.

He mixed it and took a sip. Immediately, his eyes rolled back in his head and he moaned, mouth full. “I am so doomed,” he moaned again, taking another draw. “Your evil grin promises even more to come,” he teased.

She planted a kiss on his lips which he returned with interest, making her toes curl. “You bet! Sit…” she gestured to an armchair, hidden in the corner of the kitchen.

After he had drawn the chair closer, he sat comfortably, sipping on his drink. He chatted with her about his day, but seemed more interested in watching her cook. “Are you making home made pasta?!” he gasped as she put the dough through the machine.

“You said I could make anything…I was feeling for homemade chicken alfredo,” she teased, closing the oven on the chicken and setting the whipping cream and freshly grated parmesan on the stove. She turned away to grab the ingredients to make him a second drink, and top up her own tequila sunrise.

Jayne wouldn’t have seen it except for the reflection in the hall mirror. He made a little whimper as he set his finished drink down on the table. He placed the palms of his hands on the sides of his gut and gave a squeeze, mouth moving a little. That pressure caused his belly to ball up in his hands, drooping out the front of his grasp heavily. When he let go, it gave a monumental jiggle before smaller waves lapped at the edges. Immediately, she felt herself grow wet, tearing her gaze from his delectable softness.

By the time she turned around his hands were not on his middle, though he still looked…rattled? His large gut was resting comfortably in a heavy hang over his belt, the bottom of his belly touching his upper thighs when he leaned forward.

It wasn’t long, however, before the second drink combined with the heavenly scents in the kitchen. His disturbed look became one of greed, and when she set down the heaping plate of fresh pasta and sauce he began devouring it with gusto.

“Is it ok?” she asked anxiously, desperately wanting to impress him. “Is it too much?”

“I’m doomed,” he repeated with relish as he met her gaze. “You know, if you spoil me like this, I’ll come to expect this every night!” His tone was teasing, but also hopeful.

“I’d love that…” she replied, heart pounding. To come home and cook for her man? Heaven! She had a sexy fat man in her kitchen, happily stuffing his face. And god was he sexy. His heavy double chin wiggled as he chewed ecstatically, his cheeks puffing up as he inserted another mouthful. His paunch, heavy and weighted, slowly and subtly distended.

Her hands itched to feel that pliable ball…she could imagine how tight and firm his upper belly was getting, his lower belly bulging outwards in a high pressure roll. All her touches has been glancing, but from what she could tell, he had the perfect belly. It was shapely with just enough sag – and the texture was soft without being sloppy.

“The fresh parsley is such an amazing touch,” he said, eyes glazing over. “This is so filling,” he said in a tone of disbelief, frowning at the relatively small plate before him. It wasn’t a ‘proper’ portion, but it was certainly less than he could have eaten from packaged food.

“It’s because it is made out of real food and not fillers,” she mumbled, trying not to stare at him too obviously as she inserted a few bites into her own mouth. And it was super high calorie, she thought guiltily. Between the coconut cream, the 25% whipping cream, and the entire piece of parmesan, he was easily downing several thousand calories. “It’s pretty bad for you…but it is a cold day, and I figured I might as well wow you from the start.”

She swallowed. “There is only a little left…because it is fresh it won’t keep at all…do you want…?” Unbidden, Tom’s words came back to her. Keep in mind your preferences are going to drive you to cook for him, feed him, and touch his body. That about of attention could be misconstrued….

He nodded frantically at her words. “You have no idea how good this tastes compared to crappy restaurant food – and way better than the diet stuff I have been having lately!” This batch was disappearing more slowly, and he had subtly shifted his stance to remove the pressure from his stomach.

Again, that reference! Drat it, why was she always doomed to deal with that damnable concept?

He must have seen her look, because he pushed his almost empty plate away. “What’s wrong? You frown every time I mention my diet…” He tilted his head, a frown on his face.
Old 09-07-2014, 04:05 PM   #66
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Ooooh, great update and suspenseful ending too! x3
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 05:16 PM   #67
bayone

bayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions community

*Sigh* -- what a sweet, sexy chapter.
bayone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 05:36 PM   #68
Undine
Jigglypuff!

Undine knows EXACTLY what's going onUndine knows EXACTLY what's going onUndine knows EXACTLY what's going onUndine knows EXACTLY what's going onUndine knows EXACTLY what's going onUndine knows EXACTLY what's going onUndine knows EXACTLY what's going on

Ahhhhhh, that is quite the cliffhanger! Love it!
Old 09-08-2014, 05:36 AM   #69
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Wow, super-sexy update :-) Writing lust well is hard, and you handle it beautifully!
Old 09-08-2014, 09:17 AM   #70
wildandfree

wildandfree does more than just post hot picswildandfree does more than just post hot picswildandfree does more than just post hot picswildandfree does more than just post hot pics

You can tell Jayne is in dire need of some healthy release from her emotional/sexual turmoil. I love how Tom understands that Jayne knows exactly what she wants, but she is still in the grips of self-sabotage. I want to know more about how Tom feels about all of this. It seems like Tom has some of his own issues bubbling under the surface.
I think Tom is spot-on when he mentions greg's feelings. Greg deserves to know how Jayne feels. Sadly, too many good relationships end because of fear.

Wonderful update.
wildandfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 01:34 PM   #71
SilkySunshine

Ooooooh!! Just say it Jayne! Say you don't want him to diet!! You want him to reverse-diet!!!
Old 09-09-2014, 05:38 PM   #72
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Thanks guys!!

Also - Silkysunshine: Congratulations - I don't know why, but your post made me laugh so hard I snorted coffee through my nose all over my wall! It was burning!!! LOL

that "about" of attention...geh...at least i was consistant in my error. Stupid copy paste LOL

Last edited by Xyantha Reborn; 09-09-2014 at 05:58 PM.
Old 09-09-2014, 08:56 PM   #73
ALS

Great update! : )
Old 09-10-2014, 05:26 AM   #74
gythaogg

gythaogg can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesgythaogg can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

This whole story is a triumph! Jayne has so much growing still to do - as so many of us are, I think she's still so caught up in her own self-consciousness that she hasn't really been considering the feelings of others. She tells herself that she does, but primarily she's thinking in terms of her own shame and in terms of things that reinforce her own sense of inadequacy. You've perfectly captured how isolating neurosis can be. I'm thrilled that Tom brought that particular tendency of hers into the light to be examined. I love the realistic pace of her development, her struggles with internal and external conflicts so many of us have faced, and her warm, gorgeous relationships with her family. I particularly love Lou, and I love that as time goes on Jayne is beginning to gain a little more respect for her adoptive sister's way of approaching life.

I'm so keen to see how this develops, and I love spending time in this world you've created.
gythaogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2014, 02:03 PM   #75
SilkySunshine

Oh dear Xyantha, that sounds rather painful! I do hope you and the wall have since recovered from trying to snort coffee.