Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 07-29-2014, 09:52 PM   #26
Saisha
Delphinum natare doces

Saisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin View Post
I'm tempted to turn adblock off to see what I'd get.
Know what you mean - seems like we're missing out on the fun

Child of the ocean.
Saisha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 05:17 PM   #27
bayone

bayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I just saw this. Might not work for this crowd if the characters only come in that size...
Screen Shot 2014-08-01 at 8.14.55 PM.jpg
bayone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 11:44 PM   #28
Lil BigginZ
just a NORML guy

Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bayone View Post
I just saw this. Might not work for this crowd if the characters only come in that size...
Attachment 115809
Damn, I didn't even know IMVU was still around.
Old 08-05-2014, 08:27 PM   #29
fat hiker

fat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Today, it's an ad for 'California Psychics'. Where did that come from? though I am away on holiday, using an old Netbook, so perhaps google ads sense of my 'place' is lost....
Old 08-06-2014, 05:36 AM   #30
firefly

firefly carries a lot of weight on this boardfirefly carries a lot of weight on this boardfirefly carries a lot of weight on this boardfirefly carries a lot of weight on this boardfirefly carries a lot of weight on this board

I'm so lame... I could either buy clothes chez Ulla Popken or an insurance for my cat/dog.... lame!
Old 08-06-2014, 06:03 AM   #31
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I was offered hair replacement treatments this morning *glares at computer suspiciously* are they spying on me through the web cam?
Old 08-07-2014, 07:52 PM   #32
fat hiker

fat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Just now it's an ad to join the NRA! Some software definitely screwed up on that one....
Old 08-07-2014, 07:55 PM   #33
fat hiker

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat hiker View Post
Just now it's an ad to join the NRA! Some software definitely screwed up on that one....
And now an ad for Domino's pizza - on the Selfies page. On this page, still the NRA...
Old 08-07-2014, 07:59 PM   #34
lille

lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I recently cleared out my cookies. Now I'm getting ads for Chia seeds.
lille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 08:39 AM   #35
bayone

bayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by lille View Post
I recently cleared out my cookies. Now I'm getting ads for Chia seeds.
Does that also count as hair replacement?
Old 08-18-2014, 03:27 PM   #36
MsBrightside

MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I saw this: "Click here to get your arrest record now"
MsBrightside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 05:19 PM   #37
tankyguy

tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Miniature Taps & Gages

minitaps.com

Taps; Plug, Bottom & Roll Form Sizes 0000-160 to 2-56 M.3 to M1.

Also, aside from the random dating sites:

-Steel Garage Kits. (At last a place of my own!)
-How to Stop Your Divorce. (Never too soon.)
-Online Medicinal Dispensary
-Download Meditation Lessons. (Don't need them. See above previous ad.)
-Pretty Plus-Sized fashions. (I can be pretty.)
-70% Off All Yarn. (!)
-George Tupak: Visionary - Shaman (So he plays Horde or Alliance?)
-Baileigh Hydraulic Bender. (A Bailey's bender? Sounds good to me.)
-Get Your Shocking horoscope! (I see unexpected credit charges in your future...)
-Talkspace: Therapy for How We Live Today. (Blatant bias against the Amish)

tankyguy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 05:22 PM   #38
Saisha
Delphinum natare doces

Saisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by tankyguy View Post
I misread that one and thought it started with Ballet Hydraulic Bender....

Child of the ocean.
Saisha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 05:36 PM   #39
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsBrightside View Post
I saw this: "Click here to get your arrest record now"
That's nearly useless. Hell, I know how many times I have been arrested. I'd rather get someone else's arrest record!
Old 08-18-2014, 07:24 PM   #40
MsBrightside

MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Also, aside from the random dating sites:

-Steel Garage Kits. (At last a place of my own!)
-How to Stop Your Divorce. (Never too soon.)
-Pretty Plus-Sized fashions. (I can be pretty.)
-70% Off All Yarn. (!)
-George Tupak: Visionary - Shaman (So he plays Horde or Alliance?)
-Get Your Shocking horoscope! (I see unexpected credit charges in your future...)
-Talkspace: Therapy for How We Live Today. (Blatant bias against the Amish)

If you don't want to be always thought of as the funny guy, then you're really going to have to stop posting stuff like this. I laughed so hard someone heard me from the next room and wanted to know what I was reading.

I guess there's only one way for you to be admired for your other fine qualities--you're gonna have to post in the nekkid thread.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
That's nearly useless. Hell, I know how many times I have been arrested. I'd rather get someone else's arrest record!
Since we're both in Texas, we might as well pool our apparent criminal expertise and team up like Bonnie and Clyde
Old 08-18-2014, 07:33 PM   #41
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Since we're both in Texas, we might as well pool our apparent criminal expertise and team up like Bonnie and Clyde
Well, according to my trips to various county jails around Texas, my whole criminal expertise begins and ends with extreme public drunkeness.

Kleberg County, shout out to you for being the friendliest and cheapest county jail I've ever been to.
Old 08-18-2014, 08:53 PM   #42
MsBrightside

Quote:
Well, according to my trips to various county jails around Texas, my whole criminal expertise begins and ends with extreme public drunkeness.

Kleberg County, shout out to you for being the friendliest and cheapest county jail I've ever been to.
Oh, well, it was just a thought.

Latest ads: webhosting software, offers to start my own business, and used cars. Now I have everything I need to start my own web-based used car business! Adchoices is apparently under the impression that I'm a rather shady character.

Update: "crazy cheap lace dress $15.99" (That's a direct quote.) Great! The final touch of class needed to inspire trust in my customers as they shop online for a fine pre-owned vehicle

Last edited by MsBrightside; 08-18-2014 at 09:07 PM.
Old 08-20-2014, 06:51 PM   #43
bayone

Quote:

Yay! Better living through chemistry and discount yarn!
Old 08-20-2014, 07:56 PM   #44
fat hiker

I'm shocked - no ad today!
Old 08-21-2014, 02:58 PM   #45
MsBrightside

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat hiker View Post
I'm shocked - no ad today!
Weird. This time I saw ads for plus-size bridesmaid dresses (which is a logical, if not necessarily accurate, assumption to make regarding a female Dims poster--way to go, AdChoices) followed immediately by metal cutting made easy with Samson CNC Plasma Cutters. Sounds like someone's getting ready for a steampunk wedding!
Old 08-21-2014, 03:47 PM   #46
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
If you know how many times you've been arrested, you can't have been that drunk!
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 04:01 PM   #47
bayone

Quote:
Weird. This time I saw ads for plus-size bridesmaid dresses (which is a logical, if not necessarily accurate, assumption to make regarding a female Dims poster--way to go, AdChoices) followed immediately by metal cutting made easy with Samson CNC Plasma Cutters. Sounds like someone's getting ready for a steampunk wedding!
I just got an ad for hydraulic press brakes!
Old 08-21-2014, 09:14 PM   #48
MsBrightside

Quote:
Originally Posted by bayone View Post
I just got an ad for hydraulic press brakes!
Yeah, I just got one for hydraulic pumps, and yesterday I had one for an electrical testing/measuring device called Amprobe, of all things. And Amaranthine got that weird rendering plant ad. What's with all this industrial stuff? Gender stereotypes aside, these ads don't really seem to fit our interests or personal characteristics, as far as I can tell. And tankyguy gets pretty plus-size fashions and yarn.

However, the targeting method does seem to pinpoint our locations pretty well. I don't think those California Psychics ads so many of us are getting were meant to be tailored geographically or some people would see ads for South Dakota Psychics! Or Indiana Psychics! California is probably more like a brand in this case, kind of like Idaho potatoes or Maine lobster--you know, when you want the very best.
Old 08-22-2014, 09:36 AM   #49
bayone

Quote:
I don't think those California Psychics ads so many of us are getting were meant to be tailored geographically or some people would see ads for South Dakota Psychics!
Well, they can astral-project to wherever the customers are. They just live in California for the climate.
Old 08-22-2014, 10:07 AM   #50
tankyguy

tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Yeah, I just got one for hydraulic pumps, and yesterday I had one for an electrical testing/measuring device called Amprobe, of all things. And Amaranthine got that weird rendering plant ad. What's with all this industrial stuff? Gender stereotypes aside, these ads don't really seem to fit our interests or personal characteristics, as far as I can tell. And tankyguy gets pretty plus-size fashions and yarn.
What's funny is that in order to even see the ads, I had to log into Internet Explorer on my laptop because my desktop runs Firefox with a ton of addons to block ads and lockdown unauthorized scripts. The laptop is a clean install of Windows so there's zero cookies or browsing history to target. So that means yarn, pretty fashions and shamen mixed with industrial equipment is what the ad software defaults to.
tankyguy is online now   Reply With Quote