Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 10-29-2014, 12:00 AM   #76
Goreki
Fairy tales and Woe

Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I have Corset Story trying to tempt me with Poison Ivy references.

It's working. Very tempted.
Old 10-30-2014, 08:27 AM   #77
MsBrightside

MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goreki View Post

Go for it--and be sure to post pics!
MsBrightside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2014, 05:25 PM   #78
Goreki
Fairy tales and Woe

Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsBrightside View Post
Go for it--and be sure to post pics!
My bank account is yelling at you. I think I might though. I'm not saying I deserve a new corset, but I'm not sure that I don't, either.
Old 10-31-2014, 12:42 PM   #79
fat hiker

fat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Today, first ads in a long time, for Porter Airlines and Fluke Electronics. Somebody has my measure, as I've flown on the first and would gladly 'take possession' of some of the second. (Fluke make fabulous, and very expensive, electronic meters and measuring equipment.)
Old 10-31-2014, 07:09 PM   #80
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

Of corsets working.
It's a cinch!
CleverBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2014, 09:28 PM   #81
fat hiker

fat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Today, steel pre-fab garages, a manuscript publishing service, and something called 'funny onion'. Not sure why those first two....
Old 11-16-2014, 04:25 PM   #82
MattB

MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!

Dims wants me to visit Syracuse...

Last edited by MattB; 11-16-2014 at 04:28 PM.
MattB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2014, 11:14 PM   #83
Goreki
Fairy tales and Woe

THIS IS NOT WHAT I'M HERE FOR!!!!!!
Old 11-16-2014, 11:43 PM   #84
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattB View Post
Jesus, seriously? Don't fall for it!

But I do appreciate the fact that they indirectly concede there's nothing to do here but shopping.
Old 11-17-2014, 09:34 PM   #85
fat hiker

Now, the La-Z-Boy furniture ad greeting me today is more generic, but not as odd as MattB's Syracuse ad...

Though it is true that a lot of Ottawa folks go cross-border shopping in Syracuse.
Old 11-18-2014, 08:58 AM   #86
MsBrightside

MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
THIS IS NOT WHAT I'M HERE FOR!!!!!!
Me neither. Other than a fellow gym rat, it's hard for me to understand who would really want a guy that appears to spend all of his time at the gym and/or stretching his triceps.

Since I mentioned camping (or due to some quirk of AdChoices), I've been seeing these:

I've also been offered manly shaving kits from The Art of Shaving in New York.

(Goreki, I'm not sure what it says about us that we get ads for guys' underwear, shaving brushes, and wild animal-proof pants...but then Tad and tankyguy get lingerie and pretty dresses. )
Old 11-19-2014, 10:02 AM   #87
bayone

bayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Not on this site, but Youtube's been responding to my binging on videos of Klaus Nomi, the New Wave/Baroque singer by... showing me lots of Molson beer ads. I think it's mocking me.
bayone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2014, 02:32 PM   #88
MsBrightside

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattB View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bayone View Post
Not on this site, but Youtube's been responding to my binging on videos of Klaus Nomi, the New Wave/Baroque singer by... showing me lots of Molson beer ads. I think it's mocking me.
It seems that the awesomeness of Molson beer and Canadian-US border shopping has been combined into a single ad:

Other randomness:
1) the 3-way poncho! (endorsed by the same woman who brought us the Thighmaster )

2) discount RVs

3) and my latest personal fave: rehab for males age 18-25. It's kind of like Amaranthine's suboxone ad, but the gender/age assumptions
are a nice twist.

Apparently AdChoices has profiled me as a drug-addicted, poncho-wearing Matt Foley type in his (slightly hail-pitted) RV down by the river.
Old 11-23-2014, 04:05 PM   #89
MattB

MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!

Okay Dims, this is getting weird. What are you implying?
MattB is offline   Reply With Quote