Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Lounge

Old 09-04-2014, 10:44 PM   #51
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Now you're punching
And you're kicking
And you're shouting at me
I'm relying on your common decency
So far it hasn't surfaced
But I'm sure it exists
It just takes a while to travel
From your head to your fists
CleverBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2014, 12:22 AM   #52
spookytwigg
Have an A-1 day

spookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging in

What have I become and where is my mother?
Oh bring me my sticks and spices
And I will build this birthing pyre.
spookytwigg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2014, 01:58 PM   #53
Saisha
Delphinum natare doces

Saisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Under a dome of white jasmine
With the roses entwined together
On a river bank covered with flowers laughing in the morning
Let us descend together
Gently floating on it's charming risings,
On the river's current
On the shining waves,
One hand reaches,
Reaches for the bank,
Where the spring sleeps,
And the birds, the birds sing.
Under a dome of white jasmine
Ah! calling us
Together!

Child of the ocean.
Saisha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2014, 03:30 PM   #54
biggirlsrock
Cunning Linguist

biggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 club

You have never been in love
until you've seen the stars
reflect in the reservoirs.

And you have never been in love
until you've seen the dawn rise
behind the Home for the Blind.
Old 09-06-2014, 03:33 PM   #55
spookytwigg
Have an A-1 day

spookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging in

But you can say baby
Baby can I hold you tonight
Maybe if I told you the right words
At the right time you'd be mine
Old 09-15-2014, 05:28 AM   #56
Ohio Lady

Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

It must be love, it must be love
I fall like a sparrow, fly like a dove
You must be the dream, I've been dreamin' of
Oh, what a feeling, it must be love
Old 09-28-2014, 07:34 PM   #57
MattB

MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!

Black is black
I want my baby back
It's gray, it's gray
Since she went away
MattB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2014, 11:32 PM   #58
spookytwigg
Have an A-1 day

If you think you're seeing double let me save you some trouble,
This ain't no two for one bargain here mister.
Old 09-29-2014, 12:12 AM   #59
ClashCityRocker
Outer Space Potato Man

ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spookytwigg View Post
But you can say baby
Baby can I hold you tonight
Maybe if I told you the right words
At the right time you'd be mine
..wow, i was just listening to this while making dinner!!!!!!!

-you and i, we were wearing southern gray
i called to you, but i used another name
i beat the ground, and i cried out in your pain
but through a scarlet door, i watched you slip away
oh, and your brother's helpless prayers were all in vain

last night, i was 'woken by my cry
Old 09-29-2014, 11:06 PM   #60
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Everybody poops
And if they don't they're an android
And should be destroyed.
CleverBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2014, 12:28 AM   #61
spookytwigg
Have an A-1 day

Andy walking,
Andy tired,
Andy take a little snooze.
Old 10-01-2014, 05:51 PM   #62
supersizebbw
Who run the world..Girls!

supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Where there is desire
There is gonna be a flame
Where there is a flame
Someone's bound to get burned
But just because it burns
Doesn't mean you're gonna die
You've gotta get up and try, and try, and try
Old 10-10-2014, 01:14 PM   #63
wrenchboy

wrenchboy is a member of the 500 clubwrenchboy is a member of the 500 clubwrenchboy is a member of the 500 clubwrenchboy is a member of the 500 clubwrenchboy is a member of the 500 clubwrenchboy is a member of the 500 club

My time is like a piece of wax
thats falling on a termite
thats choking on the splinters
wrenchboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2014, 12:20 AM   #64
spookytwigg
Have an A-1 day

You're just a microscopic cog
In his catastrophic plan
Designed and directed by his red right hand.
Old 10-12-2014, 07:24 AM   #65
MattB

MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!

She Bop, he bop a we bop
I bop, you bop a they bop...
Old 10-14-2014, 04:54 AM   #66
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Woman, treat me like you want it.
Not like you have to
To keep me around
Old 10-14-2014, 09:13 AM   #67
spookytwigg
Have an A-1 day

All I ever wanted,
all I ever needed,
Is here in my arms.
Words are very
Unnecessary,
They can only do harm.
Old 10-19-2014, 02:03 PM   #68
_overture
Throbbing Member

_overture carries a lot of weight on this board_overture carries a lot of weight on this board_overture carries a lot of weight on this board_overture carries a lot of weight on this board_overture carries a lot of weight on this board

He makes the best fuckin' films
He makes the best fuckin' films
If I ever meet him
I'm gonna grab his fuckin' neck and just shake him
And say thank you, thank you for makin' such excellent fuckin' movies

viewovermerryton.tumblr.com
_overture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2014, 11:18 PM   #69
MattB

Turn me out and I'll wander Baby
Stumblin' in the neon groves...
Old 11-16-2014, 04:06 PM   #70
Happenstance
Cautious Pessimist

Happenstance knows EXACTLY what's going onHappenstance knows EXACTLY what's going onHappenstance knows EXACTLY what's going onHappenstance knows EXACTLY what's going onHappenstance knows EXACTLY what's going onHappenstance knows EXACTLY what's going onHappenstance knows EXACTLY what's going on

When I was emperor
I lied to everyone but you
Old 11-16-2014, 10:48 PM   #71
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Its Witchcraft.. that crazy witchcraft..
Old 11-17-2014, 12:43 PM   #72
spookytwigg
Have an A-1 day

Try to realise it's all within yourself
No one else can make you change
And to see you're really only very small
And life flows on within you and without you
Old 11-23-2014, 01:52 PM   #73
TenTen20

TenTen20 has said some nice things

Space monkey in the place to be
With some free association and a hole in her head
Out on a limb in the carnival of me
Raising the temperature 100 degrees
TenTen20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2014, 05:57 PM   #74
spookytwigg
Have an A-1 day

Hanging from your climbing frames
Swinging in the gallows
Laughing with your buddies
But you can drown when you're shallow
Old 11-23-2014, 11:04 PM   #75
TenTen20

TenTen20 has said some nice things

Give me your troubles
I'll keep them with mine
Take at your leisure
Take whatever you can find but