Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 08-29-2014, 05:08 AM   #1
Fat Molly
hufflepuff hobbit

Fat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticed
Cool Photo Chart with Height/Weight

Hey folks,

as I'm writing stories, I find myself struggling to get a clear sense of how my characters look at certain weights.

i found this site - http://www.cockeyed.com/photos/bodies/511-310.html - but the folks in the photos are all wearing clothes.

>.<

Anyone know any equivalent sort of site that has people with *less clothes on?* also with *more fatties* since this chart caps out at 380lbs?

Or maybe should I just make a thread (or separate website?) dedicated to showing photos of folks in a chart-like fashion? *PLEASE NOTE I WOULD NOT DO THIS WITHOUT RECEIVING CONSENT OF PHOTO OWNERS BECAUSE THAT'S JUST RUDE*

also I know there are photo threads dedicated to photos and such, but I really want this to be more of an information pool for writing purposes so that I'm not making unrealistic claims about the body sizes of my characters.

in either case, suggestions please. also if you happen to post mostly-full-body photos here on this thread with your height and weight, I'd certainly be appreciative. (both fatties and non-fatty-fat-admirers alike)

also if you happen to have an idea of the *maximum* capacity of your stomach in terms of volume, that would be AMAZZZZZINGGGGGGGGGGG. I guess you can figure this out by drinking as much water or something on an empty stomach and measuring when you get full. (or just measuring the volume of the food you put in your belly nommmm.)

my own capacity is fairly limited and I have no idea how much an intentional gainer who has dedicated time and energy to stuffing themselves might be able to put away at any given meal.
Old 08-29-2014, 09:01 AM   #2
tankyguy

tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Maybe http://www.mybodygallery.com will help?
tankyguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 11:23 AM   #3
fat hiker

fat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions community

That photographic height/weight chart is amazing - thanks for posting!
Old 08-29-2014, 12:22 PM   #4
Fat Molly
hufflepuff hobbit

Fat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tankyguy View Post
Thanks, that's helpful. Love the pix on the site. The UI of the website isn't super great, it's one gender only, and it's not comprehensive. BUT it's definitely one more tool for my arsenal, thanks ^>^
Old 08-29-2014, 01:12 PM   #5
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Molly View Post
Hey folks,

as I'm writing stories, I find myself struggling to get a clear sense of how my characters look at certain weights.

i found this site - http://www.cockeyed.com/photos/bodies/511-310.html - but the folks in the photos are all wearing clothes.

>.<

Anyone know any equivalent sort of site that has people with *less clothes on?* also with *more fatties* since this chart caps out at 380lbs?

Or maybe should I just make a thread (or separate website?) dedicated to showing photos of folks in a chart-like fashion? *PLEASE NOTE I WOULD NOT DO THIS WITHOUT RECEIVING CONSENT OF PHOTO OWNERS BECAUSE THAT'S JUST RUDE*

also I know there are photo threads dedicated to photos and such, but I really want this to be more of an information pool for writing purposes so that I'm not making unrealistic claims about the body sizes of my characters.

in either case, suggestions please. also if you happen to post mostly-full-body photos here on this thread with your height and weight, I'd certainly be appreciative. (both fatties and non-fatty-fat-admirers alike)

also if you happen to have an idea of the *maximum* capacity of your stomach in terms of volume, that would be AMAZZZZZINGGGGGGGGGGG. I guess you can figure this out by drinking as much water or something on an empty stomach and measuring when you get full. (or just measuring the volume of the food you put in your belly nommmm.)

my own capacity is fairly limited and I have no idea how much an intentional gainer who has dedicated time and energy to stuffing themselves might be able to put away at any given meal.
Can I just send you photos of a 5'6" fatty in the nude?