Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 08-31-2014, 01:11 PM   #1
Passion
Web Model

Passion never has a post go unnoticedPassion never has a post go unnoticedPassion never has a post go unnoticedPassion never has a post go unnoticedPassion never has a post go unnoticedPassion never has a post go unnoticedPassion never has a post go unnoticed
Default Gaining Weight Is Fun

Hi guys,

I haven't posted too much, I plan on doing it a lot more but I have been working hard since January to put on some pounds (because I love how soft I get) and decided to make a comparison photo of where I was then to where I am now. What do ya think?

Love & Cupcakes,
Passion
http://cutefatbabepassion.tumblr.com
Attached Images
File Type: jpg comparison.jpg (158.3 KB, 5081 views)
Passion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 06:29 PM   #2
MasterMike

MasterMike can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMasterMike can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMasterMike can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I honestly don't notice much difference in weight in the photos, but it's a start. And you look breathtakingly beautiful and sexy in both photos! You have an angelic face, beautiful breasts, nice thick thighs, and a cute double belly. I also love the glasses, they make you look intelligent, smart women are a definite turn-on.
MasterMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2014, 06:20 AM   #3
Fat Molly
hufflepuff hobbit

Fat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticed

Disagree with mike - double belly is far more prominent in second photo. Breasts are heavier and fuller, thighs are plumper and jigglier, and your belly's covered in stretch marks from your gain. God you're hot.
Old 09-01-2014, 06:28 AM   #4
Ruby Ripples
Dis Member

Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Only thing I noticed was the Donate button and wishlist on the link. *sigh*
Ruby Ripples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2014, 11:07 AM   #5
Mikey

Mikey is a member of the 500 clubMikey is a member of the 500 clubMikey is a member of the 500 clubMikey is a member of the 500 clubMikey is a member of the 500 clubMikey is a member of the 500 club
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passion View Post
Hi guys,

I haven't posted too much, I plan on doing it a lot more but I have been working hard since January to put on some pounds (because I love how soft I get) and decided to make a comparison photo of where I was then to where I am now. What do ya think?

Love & Cupcakes,
Passion
http://cutefatbabepassion.tumblr.com
Looking gorgeous!! Can't wait to see the next 45 pounds...or even 145 pounds!
Mikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 08:35 AM   #6
BigFA

BigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Molly View Post
Disagree with mike - double belly is far more prominent in second photo. Breasts are heavier and fuller, thighs are plumper and jigglier, and your belly's covered in stretch marks from your gain. God you're hot.
Molly has it right. Definitely agree. And with your beautiful face on top of a spectacular figure, Molly is right again: God you're hot!
BigFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 01:58 AM   #7
rustydog7

rustydog7 can now change their title

Wow, you are getting sexier and you are beautiful, keep gaining.
rustydog7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 11:59 AM   #8
Tom the pig 8

Tom the pig 8 can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigFA View Post
Molly has it right. Definitely agree. And with your beautiful face on top of a spectacular figure, Molly is right again: God you're hot!
I agree with Molly too. bigger belly and breasts. I especially like the breasts
Tom the pig 8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 11:21 AM   #9
Macanudo

Macanudo can now change their title

Bigger is better.
Macanudo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2014, 12:01 PM   #10
GermanChris

GermanChris has said some nice things
Smile

You should continue. 300 is very near, but not enough. What do you think about being 350 and more?
GermanChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2014, 11:02 AM   #11
Passion
Web Model

Passion never has a post go unnoticedPassion never has a post go unnoticedPassion never has a post go unnoticedPassion never has a post go unnoticedPassion never has a post go unnoticedPassion never has a post go unnoticedPassion never has a post go unnoticed

NEW PICTURE <3

PassionsPlace.com / clips4sale.com/79337 / clips4sale.com/92485
Passion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2014, 11:42 PM   #12
AppreSheAte

AppreSheAte can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesAppreSheAte can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default passion-ate

Looks like you've eaten or ate more...

You are absolutely beautiful too!

Are you going to gain more?

AppreSheAte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2014, 04:16 PM   #13
Still a Skye fan
Normalcy is overrated

Still a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging in

My goodness you're gorgeous!

Hugs

Dennis

Michelle (Read or Dream)
Still a Skye fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2015, 07:54 PM   #14
GhostFace_Chilla

Location: In that patch of skunky smelling bushes..that your to close to
GhostFace_Chilla can now change their title

Straight Beauty! you look amazing
GhostFace_Chilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2015, 04:25 PM   #15
Fat Molly
hufflepuff hobbit

Fat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passion View Post
NEW PICTURE <3

omigrdddddddddd

you're so lovely <3
Old 01-18-2015, 03:43 PM   #16
SSBHM

SSBHM can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSSBHM can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSSBHM can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Did I misunderstand the thread?

I'm new here, so when I read, "gaining weight is fun," I thought it was a question or inquiry for others to respond.

Anyway, yes Passion is very very pretty.

If I can add, I like gaining weight too. I wonder if others do? Or, am I really weird? I know there are health concerns, but really enjoying really good food is an incredible pleasure!

Perhaps I'm redefining the question though. I think, if you really want to enjoy really good food, it should follow it is fun for you. If I gain weight, I think it shows that I had fun!

I wonder if anyone else will post whether they think like me?

I am a little embarrassed to admit that I also simply like how being bigger feels so good to me too!

Sorry if I went smiley face crazy!
SSBHM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2015, 04:04 PM   #17
AmyJo1976
Corpulently Content

AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSBHM View Post

I am a little embarrassed to admit that I also simply like how being bigger feels so good to me too!

I will be the first to post that I definitely think like you There are plenty of other people here that do too! Don't be embarrassed here, you are among like minded friends. Welcome to the forums!
AmyJo1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2015, 04:15 PM   #18
SSBHM

SSBHM can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSSBHM can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSSBHM can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Thank you AmyJo1976

Thank you for responding to my post. Glad I wasn't out of line.

It was really great to hear that you agree with me too on these matters!
Old 01-20-2015, 04:42 AM   #19
dblbellybhm
Live, Learn, Grow

dblbellybhm does more than just post hot picsdblbellybhm does more than just post hot picsdblbellybhm does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSBHM View Post

No you are not alone here. I have loved gaining since I was a little tyke but it wasn't until I found these forums that I felt really comfortable with it.
dblbellybhm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 09:52 AM   #20
SSBHM

Default If I like it even more...

YIKES! I might be in real trouble! LOL
Old 01-30-2015, 11:33 PM   #21
madskiguy2

madskiguy2 can now change their title

ugh "i'm fat and pretty. give me money for it."
madskiguy2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 07:47 PM   #22
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

You are very pretty and have a great body.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2015, 12:48 PM   #23
Stefanydiwilmette

Stefanydiwilmette has said some nice things

Not only is it fun, you do it really really well. Kudos to you cutie. And to the nay-sayers out there, if your don't like the donation links, don't give her money. Nobody is taxing you.
Stefanydiwilmette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2015, 01:52 PM   #24
BBWanastasia

BBWanastasia has said some nice things

It looks great on you!
BBWanastasia is offline   Reply With Quote