Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Library > Fantasy/Science Fiction Archive

Old 09-04-2014, 06:35 PM   #1
minthat91

minthat91 has said some nice things
Default The Donut Coupon - SSBBW, XXWG

Oh hello, there. Here is a story I wrote. It is an ongoing story with like a million chapters I'll put up one at a time I guess. Please let me know what you think! Thanks! I hope you like it or love it!

The Donut Coupon
By minthat91/toomuchcake

Chapter One

"Are you sure you don't want it?" Colleen asked her boyfriend Dan.

Dan shook his head. "No, you take it. You'll get more use out of it than me." He had recently won a coupon in a raffle or something, some kinda contest or whatever, for free donuts from the local Pink Piggy Donut shop, a popular donut chain.

Colleen blushed a little; she hadn't realized he'd noticed how many she'd been eating lately. In fact, she had started to grow a bit of a potbelly from her indulgences. "Okay," she agreed. "I just hope I don't overdo it!"

"I'm sure you'll maintain your self discipline," he reassured her as they entered the shop.

The girl behind the counter, a slender freckly brunette, introduced herself as Kimberly and smiled at them until Colleen handed over the coupon. "What the hell is this?" she demanded, grabbing the coupon and examining it.

"It's a coupon," Colleen explained, but Kimberly would have none of it. She marched into the back room and called the Pink Piggy corporate office. When she returned a few minutes later, she was smiling again.

"Sorry for that outburst," she apologized. "You see, I own this franchise and it's not really making enough money to be giving away donuts. But I talked to corporate and the way this will work is for every free donut I give you, they pay me back twice."

"Twice as much"?

"Yes, once for the materials, and twice because that's one more donut I won't sell for profit. So what can I get you?"

"Chocolate frosted for me, and a cruller for my boyfriend, but he'll pay for that one."

"Why don't you get a cruller too?" she offered. "I mean, it's free..."

A cruller did sound like a good idea... "Okay," she agreed.

"And since it's free, you should try the donut of the day, too, it's like some butterscotch thing."

Colleen's mouth began to water but she didn't want to look like a pig in front of her boyfirned. "You might as well," he shrugged. "Since it's free."

They didn't leave until about an hour later. After every donut Colleen ate Kimberly would come by with another one she highly recommended, that her new friend just had to try. And Colleen, liberated by her boyfriend's words, enjoyed herself greedily gobbling them all down, oblivious to his aprehenxive glances down to her swollen midsection.

By the time she finally managed to refuse Kim, she was having trouble standing. As Dan helped her to the door she groaned, "Those donuts were so good... I can't come her too much though... I'll get huge..."
minthat91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2014, 06:52 PM   #2
jacob286482

jacob286482 has said some nice things

Hey this is really good, post what you got.
jacob286482 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 05:50 PM   #3
tonberryking

tonberryking has said some nice things
Default great start

cant wait for more chapters to this one
tonberryking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 06:10 PM   #4
tarquin

tarquin has said some nice things

Good stuff! Realistic dialogue, well written, could use some more descriptiveness but I get the feeling that's coming. thanks! Let's see some more.
tarquin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 11:13 AM   #5
minthat91

Thanks for the kind words, friends! Here's chapter 2 of I think 7 I've finished. Not sure how long it will be when it's done! Any feedback is very welcome! Hope you enjoy!

Chapter 2

Six months later, though, Colleen had been back to the Pink Piggy, and often. It was the start of her freshman year of college so most of her classes were pretty easy and she had a lot of free time. Dan was busier, so she often spent that time at the Pink Piggy, letting Kimberly cajole her into eating more and more free donuts that would earn her twice their worth from corporate.

"How many tonight?" Dan would as accusingly as she stumbled home at night, her jeans unbuttoned and her overstuffed belly hanging out.

"Five," was the usual answer the first couple weeks, and then "Six" and "Seven." By the time the coupon was three months old, though, Colleen was regularly reporting that she'd eaten a whole dozen.

Tonight, though, Dan was kinda worried. It was six months in now and Colleen had really started getting fat. At 150 she had already been a little chunky, but she was getting really close to 200 now.

He had said something to her about it earlier today and they had gotten in a fight about it, and she left for the donut shop extra early. She finally returned in the early evening, moaning, "We did it... it took all day, but we did it!"

He couldn't believe his eyes. She had left in a tight yellow sundress that barely fit, and had eaten so much that it could no longer contain her belly. She had to lift it up leaving her overstuffed stomach and thong exposed to the world. "What did you do?" he asked in shock.

"Kimberly wanted to see if I could stuff in two donut free donuts." She giggled. "I did."

If this is how she reacts to nagging about her weight, Dan thought, I'd better ease up. "I'm sorry for that fight earlier," he apologized. "Now I need to go off to my lab section." Dan is studying some kind of science. This means his classes have a lab section that meets for several hours every other night.

As soon as he was out the door, there was a knock on the doorbell. It was Kimberly, and she didn't come empty handed. "Hi Colleen, I just wanted to come by and see how you were doing after that fight."

"Oh thanks Kimberly. You are a good friend."

"I also brought you..."

"More donuts? Kim, you just finished stuffing me with two dozen! How do you think I could eat more?"

"I figured we could hang out for a bit, and eventually you'll get hungry again. Oh by the way, can I have a copy of Dan's lab schedule?"

"Sure, here"
Old 09-08-2014, 09:25 PM   #6
tonberryking

wow this is shaping up to be an amazing story
Old 10-13-2014, 12:47 PM   #7
minthat91

Six months later, at the start of her sophomore year, Colleen was looking in the mirror. She could barely recognize herself.

It wasn't that she was surprised exactly. After all, she'd realized what she'd been doing to her body. Her casual habit of a few donuts now and then had exploded into a festival of gluttony. Between the daily dozen (or two) she would eat during her stops at the shop between classes and the fact that her friend Kimberly was now coming over every other night to stuff her silly.

And it only got worse in the past three months, after classes ended. Dan had gone back home to Wyoming or some shit while Colleen stayed in their apartment. Without Dan's watchful eye or nagging comments Colleen stopped paying attention to the quantity of donuts she was eating, and Kimberly didn't have to come over only every other night.

As a result, Colleen had grown obese.

It had almost all gone to her giant belly, but her ass had recently started getting wider too. And at 260lbs, her butt was very wide.

"I can't believe I weigh more than 100lbs more than this time last year!" she thought. "I'll have to tell Kimberly we'll have to scale it back a little."

Kimberly agreed. "I agree," she agreed. "You have been getting pretty porky lately." She patted Colleen's belly.

Colleen blushed. "I know! I just love your donuts so much! But I've been overdoing it on the binging. In fact, I've been eating so many of your donuts that they've stretched out my belly to the point where I'm stuffing myself even when I'm not at the donut shop, because that's the only way I'm satisfied."

"What we should do," Kimberly suggested, "Is one last binge for you. Dan's coming back tomorrow, right? So this is our last opportunity to see just how many donuts you can eat in one sitting if you really push your limits... I've always wanted to know!"

"Well.... I am a little curious..." she admitted.

So that afternoon when Colleen got home she discovered that Kimberly was there waiting, with an impossible quantity of donuts. "I can't eat all these!" she protested.

"Shhhhh," Kimberly reassured her with a smile. "I just wanted to make sure we didn't run out."

Colleen had grown accustomed to eating two dozen donuts at a time, so the third dozen started to be a struggle. When she began the fourth dozen a furious bead of sweat appeared on her forehead, and by the time she'd finished the fifth she was drenched in sweat, gasping for air, moaning in pain. "No more..." she groaned.

Kimberly shook her head. "Just a few more," she lied.
Old 10-13-2014, 09:06 PM   #8
jacob286482

jacob286482 has said some nice things

I like where this is going
jacob286482 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 10:24 AM   #9
wisconfa

wisconfa has said some nice things

Great start....... keep it going
wisconfa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 07:50 PM   #10
isotope
What?

isotope does more than just post hot picsisotope does more than just post hot picsisotope does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by minthat91 View Post

Kimberly agreed. "I agree," she agreed. "You have been getting pretty porky lately." She patted Colleen's belly.
Not a bad story, but maybe a lil proof reading.
isotope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2014, 09:15 AM   #11
minthat91

Of course Don or Dan or whatever his name was came home early that night instead of the next day, and when he saw his fat whale of a girlfriend beached naked on the couch, covered in crumbs, crying from the pain of seven dozen donuts in her belly, he dumped her.

She barely cared; the soreness and gluttonous agony of the night was all she could think about.

"Don't worry," Kimberly cooed in her ear. "You can come live with me in the apartment above the donut bakery."

And she did.

She spent the next year enjoying to excess all the fattening treats she'd denied herself with Dan. "After all," she told Kimberly one afternoon, as her friend rubbed her belly and fed her Boston cream donuts, "if I'm already too fat for him, who cares how fat I get? Might as well enjoy myself!"

And enjoy herself she did. A whole year passed, of Kimmie giving her free reign of the donut shop and a key so she could go down there at all hours of the night and eat herself stupid. Many mornings Kim would go down to open the shop and find her big-bellied friend passed out, her giant gut stretching towards the ceiling.

Of course she was aware of how fat she was getting, and at first she really didn't care. When she hit 300 she decided she would make an effort to reign it in at 325. When she hit 350, she decided to try again. But it wasn't until she hit 375 and her mobility began to become an issue that she mentioned the idea to Kimberly.

Her friend frowned. "Slow down? Colleen, you can't slow down. I'm getting twice what those donuts are worth and I'm going to take full advantage of that. You're living here rent free, free room and board...

...in fact," she added, "I think you owe me a little."

Colleen gulped. "What do you mean?"

"I mean, I don't think you're always eating to your full potential. I think you should pay me back for all I've done in donut money!"

Colleen agreed this sounded fair. "I'll try."

Kim thought for a moment. "Remember last year? We discovered that your belly's capacity was seven dozen donuts? Let's start with that first thing tomorrow morning."
Old 10-22-2014, 01:18 PM   #12
thebaadtouchh

thebaadtouchh has said some nice things

I like the way this is progressing.
thebaadtouchh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2014, 10:44 AM   #13
Tom the pig 8

Tom the pig 8 can now change their title

I'm enjoying this. That Kim is relentless.
Tom the pig 8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2014, 05:16 PM   #14
Ilegalpat

Ilegalpat has said some nice things

Do you have any other chapters left?
Ilegalpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2014, 11:55 PM   #15
tonberryking

a bodily description would be nice to have now for colleen!
compare her to kimmie's small frame please.
a good point of reference