Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 03-01-2015, 08:16 PM   #51
MattB

MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!

I usually post these in the 'Got Talent' thread, but since it's artwork I'll put it here. This is the new version of the cover for my next record. I had an earlier version posted in the other thread, but I zapped it.

Two years working on this album (off and on), and just getting ready to mix it. Should be out in the spring.

Last edited by MattB; 03-08-2015 at 02:52 PM. Reason: Changing the cover, will post new one once finalized...
MattB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2015, 01:08 PM   #52
lille

lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bayone View Post
Haven't posted anything in awhile, but I've been trying lately to do some paintings of... objects that aren't necessarily alive, but are head-shaped (styrofoam mannequin head, clay head I made last year, spoon), as kind of a way of practicing portraiture without human models.
Anyway, here's a teaspoon:
Attachment 118885
This is fantastic! You made a simple spoon into something beautiful and interesting. I enjoy playing with paints but I don't have nearly enough patience for anything realistic, I tend to stick to more abstract things.
lille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2015, 03:03 PM   #53
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

Been cross stitching up a storm lately. Making some coasters at the moment. I miss doing other embroidery stitches too, though. With any luck I'll soon find a lovely design to practise on and remember them all.

Snapshot_20150315.JPG
ODFFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2015, 01:04 PM   #54
lille

lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

The facial proportions are a bit off, but for not having used my pastels in way too long I think she came out ok.

Edit: Why is it giant?!?!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_2540.jpg (162.7 KB, 40 views)
lille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2015, 02:27 PM   #55
deanbpm

deanbpm carries a lot of weight on this boarddeanbpm carries a lot of weight on this boarddeanbpm carries a lot of weight on this boarddeanbpm carries a lot of weight on this boarddeanbpm carries a lot of weight on this boarddeanbpm carries a lot of weight on this board

Enjoyed taking photos for as long as I can remember but started playing around more during the last few weeks. Thinking of maybe doing a course or something. Anyway, here are a few photos I have recently taken that I like and a couple of older ones thrown in for good measure. (Click on the thumbnails)

1/2

Old 07-21-2015, 02:28 PM   #56
deanbpm

deanbpm carries a lot of weight on this boarddeanbpm carries a lot of weight on this boarddeanbpm carries a lot of weight on this boarddeanbpm carries a lot of weight on this boarddeanbpm carries a lot of weight on this boarddeanbpm carries a lot of weight on this board

2/2 (click on the thumbnails)

Old 07-21-2015, 07:30 PM   #57
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by deanbpm View Post
Enjoyed taking photos for as long as I can remember but started playing around more during the last few weeks. Thinking of maybe doing a course or something. Anyway, here are a few photos I have recently taken that I like and a couple of older ones thrown in for good measure. (Click on the thumbnails)

1/2
Quote:
Originally Posted by deanbpm View Post
2/2 (click on the thumbnails)
You sure have an eye for photography. I especially like the swan picture
Old 07-21-2015, 08:45 PM   #58
deanbpm

Thank you

Yeah I like the swan picture too, the beads of water look amazing. Not 100% sure how I did it but i am still learning.