Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 09-26-2014, 10:35 AM   #1
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default How do you verb sex?

When life is good, what verb applies to how you approach it?

Do you work at sex? Do you surrender to sex? Do you indulge in sex? Does sex take you? Do you play with sex? Do you begrudge sex? Do you explore sex? Do you bond through sex? Does sex pump you up? Do you give sex? Do you take sex? Do you trade sex? Do you accept sex? Do you dole out sex?

Keep it simple and declarative (if I remember my grammar correctly), also avoid adjectives, and donít use sub-clauses. And focus on the way you like things to be or want them to be. No ďI resent sex because I donít really like my partner any more but Iím not ready to break up so I have sex to keep the peace, but I resent doing it.Ē Maybe that is your present, but in the past or a hoped for future, what is your verb?
Old 09-26-2014, 11:14 AM   #2
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Interesting thread!

The main one for me would have to be:
I bond through sex.

Also:
I explore sex.
I'm taken with sex.

And:
I value sex.

It'll be intriguing to see all the different approaches to it ^.^ 'it' being sex, in case anyone's wondering.
Old 09-26-2014, 11:27 AM   #3
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Surrender is the most fitting verb for me- and gawd I'm so damn glad when I finally do.

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2014, 11:29 AM   #4
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
When life is good, what verb applies to how you approach it?
As a logophile, this thread seems fun. So, ideally, when I'm not trying to avoid it...

I...research sex.
Experiment with sex
Perfect sex.
Customize sex.
Jovialize sex.
Toy with sex.
Laugh during sex.
Want sex taken from me.
Submit to sex.
Demolish during sex.
Corrupt with sex.
Liberate through sex.
Intellectualize sex.
Show adoration through sex.

Sex intrigues me, challenges me, gives me power.

Sex is a game to me.

And interestingly, in contrast with OD, I don't bond through sex, but rather find sex to be demonstrative of a pre-existing bond.

Last edited by Amaranthine; 09-26-2014 at 11:34 AM.
Amaranthine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2014, 11:33 AM   #5
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I indulge in sex.

(in the same sense as indulging in a truffle, not indulge in the sense of indulging someone else).

And other things, but I think that one is primary to me.
Old 09-26-2014, 01:28 PM   #6
Saisha
Delphinum natare doces

Saisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I illuminate through sex.

Child of the ocean.
Saisha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2014, 07:28 PM   #7
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I demand sex.

I crave sex.

I relent for sex.
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2014, 01:27 PM   #8
Highsteppa
Kneel before Zod

Highsteppa has super-sized repHighsteppa has super-sized repHighsteppa has super-sized repHighsteppa has super-sized rep

I sex, therefore I am.
Highsteppa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2014, 06:53 PM   #9
Saoirse

Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!

i have it.
Saoirse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2014, 06:08 PM   #10
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I loathe sex. I enjoy making love - having a connection.
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2014, 06:59 PM   #11
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Sometimes....I taste sex. His and mine.

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
Old 09-28-2014, 07:31 PM   #12
Saisha
Delphinum natare doces

Saisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions community

This....spot on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatAndProud View Post

Child of the ocean.
Saisha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2014, 10:42 PM   #13
ClashCityRocker
Outer Space Potato Man

ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default hm

we embark on a journey through tactile pleasures and intimate passion.
Old 09-28-2014, 11:36 PM   #14
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I miss sex.
Old 09-29-2014, 02:38 AM   #15
Saoirse

Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
sex is a connection
Old 09-29-2014, 03:11 AM   #16
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post
sex is a connection
An empty one
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2014, 08:58 AM   #17
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I remember sex.
Old 09-29-2014, 12:38 PM   #18
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I dream sex.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2014, 12:52 PM   #19
Ohio Lady

Ohio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Dreams of sex, thoughts of sex..
Ohio Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2014, 03:54 PM   #20
Saoirse

Quote:
An empty one
only if you think that way. i dont need to make love to make a connection with someone Imbeing intimate with.
Old 09-29-2014, 04:40 PM   #21
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

That's only your opinion. For others it doesn't have to be a lifelong emotional tie and it can actually be pretty meaningful. Don't paint things with a broad brush like that.

Quote:
An empty one
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2014, 07:23 PM   #22
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
An empty one
Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
That's only your opinion. For others it doesn't have to be a lifelong emotional tie and it can actually be pretty meaningful. Don't paint things with a broad brush like that.
I'm gonna have to agree with Surly. Sure there's that passionate, emotionally engaged sort of sex, which is what I'll assume people generally mean by "love-making." But sometimes there's more trust and openness involved when you're letting lose and allowing another person to share in your most depraved and private desires, in a way that might best fit under the umbrella of straight up "fucking." Not that it's a general rule by far, but it's certainly a possibility.
Old 09-29-2014, 09:07 PM   #23
WhiteHotRazor
Time Travelling

WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

The term "love making" or reversed makes me want to projectile vomit Full out Linda Blair style and spider walk down the stairs away from whoever said it.

That's the corniest term ever and sounds like it goes perfectly with a harlequin romance novel and a lot of cats.

To my ear it is the aural version of chewing on tin foil.

With that said

I sell sex.

Anyone got money on this light bill?
WhiteHotRazor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2014, 08:01 AM   #24
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

I like all three terms/sentiments - lovemaking, sex and fucking - and I like a relationship to be comfortable enough for any of them to be used/felt respectively, depending on mood and context. Same with body part nouns, the softer-sounding and the spicier ones.

Back on topic, here are a few more verbs I relate to:

I celebrate through sex
I've matured through sex
I compliment with it
I make magic / amuse with it
I've overcome fear with sex
I symbolise and sometimes idolise sex
Old 09-30-2014, 08:06 PM   #25
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

I dunno....I personally understand the difference of the two things being discussed.

Making love is for that guy I have felt something about for a long time and want him to be mega happy in the sex zone.
Fucking is something I do when *I* want to get off.

Funny, he's usually happiest when I just fuck him.